Chapter 27. How to Deal with Problem As a God. (2)
648 2 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

{3rd POV}

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Inside the restaurant...

...

Looking at their guest who has arrived at the front door, Jin quickly gives the signal to his sister to move. While on it, Jin also ask the system to prepare to change the space around to accommodate the negotiation place they had planned earlier.

*RING*

The moment Kuroba Oga opened the door, he was greeted by an enthusiastic Rin who has been standing waiting for them.

"Welcome to Sweet Carrot restaurant!" 

"Ah... Thank you...?" Oga who is not expected to be greeted in such a way just reflexively replied.

Rin nodded at Oga's reaction, gestured her hand to the closest table, and said, "Anyway, guests! Follow me to the table so I can take your order!" 

"Guests?" Oga asked in confusion. He is sure that he is currently alone, and he told the driver didn't follow him either. Why did the girl in front of him say, guests?

"Ah... I see you were able to see us." Amaterasu who has been quiet behind Oga commented and showed herself. Amaterasu smiled and slightly bowed her head to show respect, which Rin answered with a smile.

Susanoo who stands beside his sister also revealed himself, but he didn't speak any words but just stared seriously at Rin. Susanoo can tell this girl in front of him is quite strong, and then he also could tell that Rin also wields a sword. If not because of his sister's presence, Susanoo would definitely ask Rin to duel with him.

...!!!

On other hand, Hearing the sudden voice come behind him, Oga quickly turned around and can't help but be surprised again. Oga even overreacted as he jumped back away from them. 

 'I didn't realize these two people coming together with me! What's going on in this place?' Oga thoughts in his mind. He also got a feeling that none of the people with him right now is normal and his feeling in never been wrong.

Rin, who had expected Amaterasu's question then explained,  "Yes. My brother already anticipated both your visit but he will only show up if you are ordering something regardless of what you wanted to ask!"

Hearing Rin's explanation, Amaterasu raised her eyebrow, "Your brother is the one who seeks, right?"

"Yes! Onii-chan is also our chef. You won't be dissatisfied" Rin nodded cheerfully.

"I see. Then, Let's sit down and order something." Amaterasu smiled at Rin, and Rin quickly show where they are sitting. 

Rin who already figured out how gods in front of her seem doesn't like to waste time, and it seems the girl is the one who will negotiate with her Onii-chan. Amaterasu also tacitly understand that they need to order something first before meeting the god here, which seems to be the rule here. She already understood some gods have a weird quirk, and she won't question that. Take an example of his brother, who likes to battle no matter consequences, or the famous Greek god, Zeus who loves acting with his lower head. Compared to that, this god quirk is quite tame.

Meanwhile, both Oga and Susanoo who don't have the idea to order food here are unhappy. Regardless, they still follow Rin's instructions and sit down at the same table with Amaterasu.

Looking at both guests already sitting on the chair, Rin clap her hand for attention and explained, "Please open the menu to know what kind of food is available to order, and please tell me when you are ready to order!"

Oga quickly raised his right hand, to which Rin quickly responded, "Yes?"

Confirming Rin is listening to him, he continued said, "I am sorry to bother you but I am here to apply for a job--" 

But Rin quickly cut in before he was able to complete the sentence and commented, "Please order first."

Susanoo, who has been quiet for a while unhappy with Rin's treatment followed with a deep voice, "Girl, We want to meet the owner--" 

"Order F-I-R-S-T." 

Rin who was displeased with Oga and Susanoo's behavior unconsciously gave off a sinister aura, which made both of them frightened... intimidated by Rin.

...!!!

""Alright!""

Even Amaterasu was astonished by Rin's intimidation, and take quick note that they really shouldn't offend this place by any means.

Satisfied with their answer, Rin nodded and explained, "Good! I will be here waiting for your order!"

Looking at Rin's mood is better, Amaterasu raises her hand and asked, "Before we order, can you tell me who are you? Are you the owner?"

"No... But I am the manager though. However, before any of you ask more questions, please order something!" Rin urged while shaking her head.

"Alright. Brother, Want me to order something for you?" Amaterasu looks toward her brother.

"Yes, please sister." Susanoo hastily replied, with a hint of excitement in his voice. After getting intimidated by Rin, Susanoo doesn't really care about ordering anything. He just wants to fight Rin right now.

Meanwhile, Oga also quickly opened the menu and quietly pick something to order. Unlike Susanoo, Oga is truly scared by Rin's intimidation and wonders if he would still be able to leave this place alive.

Oga also forgets his goal and right now he just wants to leave this place as quickly as possible.

...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

{POV: MC}

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

...

"As I expected, I am normal. No one could resist my sister's request when she is serious." I muttered while watching my sister doing her job coercing both my cousin and local gods to order something in the restaurant.

["She is indeed worthy of being a manager and the second command of your pantheon. Her persuasion technique is really something else."] The system was praised.

*Sigh*

Honestly, I really want to cut down this farce and quickly go to our god business, but my sister still insists to make a profit from them before we begin to negotiate.

["I think your sister has the right mind, Jin-sama. After all, you are about doing the service with them for free, and here, you are running a business."]

Did I have said that I don't want to mix my god life with my normal human life?

["Then, why didn't you refuse your sister's idea?"]

Because my sister is too scary!

["Pffft."]

I am not kidding, system. Even those local gods were also afraid of my sister's intimidation.

*Click*

As I still indulged myself talking with the system in my head, I didn't realize my sister has done taking an order. I quickly come back to reality as my sister suddenly called me, "Onii-chan! The order is here!"

I nodded, and take the order note from my sister, "Let me see... 3 Origami Special Fried Rice, and 3 Lemon Tea."

"I can help you quickly with the drink, Onii-chan." My sister suggested.

I nodded, put the note, and also went to the fridge and rice cooker, "Then, I will take care of the food. We can't make our guest wait."

"Unn. Then, you will come out with me!" My sister followed me, also taking out the ice and ingredients from the fridge.

Hearing my sister, I rubbed my sister's hair and said, "Of course, that's your plan, after all, sis."

"Stop messing with my hair, Let's work quickly!" My sister pouted.

I laughed and replied, "Yes Manager!"

After that, both of us focus on making the ordered food and drink as quickly as possible. After all, both of us know that we don't really have time to attend them for hours... Since in less than 2 hours, the busy hours is coming.

There is no way I would sacrifice my business for my personal affair. That's not something a professional business owner would do.

...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

...

After we have prepared their order and were ready to be served, both me and my sister came out together from the kitchen and walked toward their table while bringing their ordered food.

With a businessman smile, I put their order on the table and said, "Sorry for the wait. Here is your order, Origami Special Fried Rice!" 

My sister quickly added, "As I have promised, this is my brother, the person you are seeking here. If you have any questions, start talking!"

Hearing my sister's explanation, all of our guest's eyes suddenly looked at me with curiosity. Before they were able to talk, however, I quickly flick my finger while instructing the system in my head.

Do it now!

["Roger!"]

*BLINK*

...!!

At that moment, the space suddenly changed into a mansion European style... The same appearance when I did the reincarnation procedure.

"This is... space manipulation?" The female loli god looked around with curiosity. The half-naked male god on other hand seems not surprised, but one of his hands holding the sword on his waist clearly showed his vigilance.

Meanwhile, Oga exclaimed in surprise as he had never witnessed something like this before. 

"W-What is this? What kind of technology is this?!" 

...

*Cough*

Before they begin to question me, I quickly explained, "I know the purpose of everyone here to see me, so let me introduce myself. I am the owner of this restaurant, My name is Origami Jin. Also, my second identity is a god. Nice to meet you all."

My cousin, Oga who listened to my introduction suddenly remember his goal and exclaimed in disbelief, "The owner of this restaurant... is a god?"

I nodded at his question, staring at him carefully without changing my expression. Knowing his circumstances, I am very aware that there is a big chance my cousin would begin to blame me for his sister's illness... as I also did when I hear about Vera's situation for the first time.

And as I expected, a few seconds later my cousin's face is starting to show anger at me. But then unexpectedly, at that time the male god unsheathed his sword and tried to cut my cousin... which was quickly intercepted by my sister's sword who has been observing the situation for a while.

*Clank*

...!!

"W-What!" Oga who didn't expect that he was almost get cut in half threw himself backward, falling from his chair... and then he quickly passed out. I can see his whole eye is white and his mouth is open wide, clearly frightened by the male god.

"Oho?" The male god seems excited that his sword getting blocked by my sister.

"No violence, please." Rin warned with a serious expression at the male god, firmly holding her sword with one hand.

I never expected the male god suddenly to attack my cousin out of nowhere but I was also surprised that my sister was able to respond quickly!

["Miss Rin really deserved to be your second command, Jin-sama."] The system once again praised my sister.

...I have complicated feelings about your comment, system.

...

The male god seems to understand the situation shook his head, quickly unsheathed his sword, and then explained, "No. We aren't going to hit him or anything. It is just that I didn't like his expression change." 

"I understand. But he got passed out though." My sister replied.

"Isn't it better? With this, we can sort our situation first." The male god responded back.

My sister who heard the male god's explanation then unsummoned her sword and then quickly put our cousin lying on the corner... when he still passed out.

["Miss Rin also requested to me to make him sleep, so until your situation with god sorted out... Your cousin won't cause trouble, Jin-sama."] The system was added.

It seems my sister also agrees with that god's opinion to focus on one business at a time. Not that I can't understand though. Poor my cousin. I thought he was supposed to be... majestic, but right now he looks so pathetic.

Also, it seems our first contact started... in a rough situation? What I should do system?

["I want to say ask Miss Mera for this situation... but we don't have time for that."]

...Indeed. Damn it, what I should do?

As I am confused about how to proceed with the situation, The female god who has been quiet for a while suddenly called me out, "Hello, Origami Jin-sama....?"

"Y-Yes... Just call me Jin." I answered her reflexively as I didn't prepare for her question.

The female god nodded and continue said, "Jin-sama, I am one of the gods that are responsible for governing this area, my name is Amaterasu, the god of the sun. Nice to meet you."

This cute little girl... is the famous Amaterasu god from the Shinto religion true appearance? What a surprise.

"And my name is Susanoo, the brother of Amaterasu, well-known God of the Storm and Sea!" The male god beside her also quickly followed.

"Despite being brother and sister, you guys look so opposite!" My sister said while being surprised.

"Is that so? You are not the first one to call us, hahaha!" Susanoo replied cheerfully, laughing while tapping his muscular chest. 

"It is really surprising, Susanoo-san. Are all gods' appearances different from each other?" My sister asked curiously.

"Well... For the most part. Even so, never judge a god from their appearance, miss manager." Susanoo explained.

"My name is Rin! Also, I have been curious... Your sword is..."

"Of course the famous Kusanagi!"

"Wow, Big youkai is also real?"

"Of course, they are real! Orochi was very tough you know?"

...

It seems my sister and Susanoo get along pretty fast, based on their conversation. It's like their confrontation earlier just never happened.

Looking at their conversation, I can't help but commented, "It seems your brother and my sister are getting along pretty well, Amaterasu-sama." 

"My brother has the tendency to get along with a person that has equal standing with him, and miss manager seems to be so." Amaterasu explained.

"Anyway, Jin-sama?"

"Yes?"

"Back to the main topic... What we want to know is what is your purpose coming to this area, a god from another pantheon?" Amaterasu suddenly asked me, ignoring his brother who currently having a discussion with my sister.

Hearing her question, I waved my hand rejecting what she just said, "Ah, I was always been here."

"What do you mean, Jin-sama?" Amaterasu asked while being surprised and confused.

I scratched my forehead and explained to her, "The thing is... I was just appointed to be a god just recently by a god being that called himself Original One. Before that, I was just a normal human being." 

"Original One?"

It seems... Amaterasu didn't aware of that stinky old man's identity at all?

["Of course, She is not. Original One identity is not something like a small influence local god from the random world would know. In fact, you should not reveal his identity at all to them."] The system quickly explained.

I am sorry. Don't worry, I can fix this.

...

"Well... Just thinking of him as a strong god from another world to visit this world and give me power without reason." I quickly explained it to both of them.

["Ironically, you are indeed supposed to be a god from another world, Jin-sama."] The system commented.

Welp...

Hearing my explanation, Amaterasu nodded in understanding and commented, "So... You are a new god, yet so much more powerful than us? Are gods from another world so strong?" 

"I don't know... You are not surprised about another world, Amaterasu-sama?" I asked curiously.

Amaterasu shook her head, "Not at all. As a god, of course, I am aware of the existence of another world."

I nodded and replied, "I see. That makes sense."

"Then, Jin-sama... you don't have any bad intentions on this world, right? Being a god from another world." Amaterasu asked again, but this time she asked with a serious tone.

I shook my head and replied without hesitation, "Of course not! This world is the place where I was born after all! All I want to do is to open my restaurant without any disturbance!" 

After listening to my explanation, Amaterasu smiled and then suggested, "I understand your circumstances. Let's make a deal. Jin-sama?"

"Deal?"

Amaterasu continue explained, "Contract Deal. We will promise none of the supernatural forces would disturb your place and for that, let's promise to help each other. As a businessman, you understand the importance of cooperation, right?"

"Cooperation... Can you elaborate more?" 

"Umm. For example, when you encountered a problem, we will try our best to help and vice versa... You will also help us when we need your help." Amaterasu explained.

["That's actually a really good proposal, Jin-sama... It would benefit both your god and normal human life. Please accept it."]

Don't worry, the moment I heard the word 'help', I already agreed but...

I look at my sister who currently discussing enthusiastically with Susanoo, I doubt she would listen to our conversation earlier. Well... no matter what I see, this is a win-win situation proposal which means...

"I agree."

Hearing my answer, Amaterasu suddenly becomes cheerful, as if it matches her appearance... Cute.

"Great! Now, I have prepared beforehand the contract paper for us to sign in case this would happened. Please take a look." 

A piece of brown paper suddenly appeared in her hand, and then she give it to me. Is that the famous devil contract? Also, she is really prepared when she comes here huh?

["She is a god, not devil, Jin-sama."] The system retorted to me.

I read the content of the paper, and the detail inside seems about the same as we are discussing earlier. Benefit cooperation with each other, alliance and no harm to each other, etc. 

What do you think, system? You are my assistant anyway.

["I didn't detect any hidden mechanic in the contract, it's very clear. Go ahead and sign it, Jin-sama."]

Well, there's a green light from you too.

["Don't worry, you can break it anytime if you don't like it since you should be much stronger than another party."] The system explained.

Wow, I feel bad as it is unfair to her. But from a businessman's perspective, it is good to leave a loophole in case of emergency.

*ZAP*

I quickly wish a pen appeared in my hand, which I use to sign the contract. Of course, I didn't bring a pen with me.

 After I sign it, l give the paper back with a pen to Amaterasu for her to sign.

...

"Is this... creation?" Amaterasu asked while staring at my pen. 

"Hmm... maybe? I don't really know about my power yet. It seems I can create anything I wish, but the current limitation is not something complex such as life and black hole." I answered.

"Umm. I see."

Hearing my answer, Amaterasu quickly signed it, and the moment she did... I can tell there is a connection between Amaterasu and me. Amaterasu especially seems to be speechless, as she dropped my pen the moment our contract is truly established.

*DING*

====

[The contract between Origami Jin and Shinto Pantheon has been established!]

====

...

"I-I am glad that I really make a correct choice to be allied with you, Jin-sama." Amaterasu said to me.

I shook my head and replied, "No -sama, please? We are allies and to some extent, friends. I don't want to be called with honorifics by my friend."

"Okay, Jin-san." Amaterasu nodded.

I also nodded and said my prepared nickname for her, "Good, Ama-chan."

"Ama-chan?!" Amaterasu... No, Ama-chan was surprised by the nickname I provided to her. 

"Amaterasu is to mouthful, so I will call you Ama-chan. Besides, it's cuter that way." I quickly explained.

"I-I have a mixed feeling about this nickname..." Ama-chan mumbled while her face blushed. As I expected, I was never wrong when I said she got the potential to be cute!

["Oi, are you lolicon? Are you trying to include her in your harem, Jin-sama?"]

There is no perversion here. Cute is justice!

...

"A-Anyway, since our business here is done. May we excuse ourselves to leave? I still have a lot of business back in Takamigahara?"

After saying that, Ama-chan then pulled out his brother from my sister. I also quickly pull out my sister, who knows when they would end up talking with each other.

"Anee-ue?!" Susanoo got surprised.

"Onii-chan, you are done?" My sister asked me.

"Yeah, when you and Susanoo have fun discussing about sword, we are already reaching a consensus. We decide to cooperate with each other." I answered my sister.

Hearing my answer, my sister who knows it's the best result cheerfully replied, "I see, Good job, Onii-chan!"

...

"Then, Jin-san... We are excusing ourselves." Amaterasu said to us.

"Unn. If we had time, we would like to visit. Ame-chan~" I replied while also teasing her furthermore.

"U-Uh. Please can contact me anytime first before your visit, Jin-san." Ama-chan said while averting her eyes.

I nodded, but then I notice their food is not touched yet, "But your order..."

Ama-chan who noticed my sight smiled and responded, "We will take it home."

After saying that, Ama-chan put her hand above their table, and in the blink of an eye... All of the food on top of their table was gone.

["It is teleportation magic, Jin-sama."] The system explained.

I see. It seems gods are also able to use magic, huh?

["Of course, they are gods after all."]

...

"Then this time, Jin-san. Thank you for your hospitality and goodbye." Ama-chan bowed her head at me, followed by her brother behind. A magic circle suddenly appeared below their feet, which I assume was their way to leave.

"Good bye!" 

"Good bye Rin-san!"

"Good bye Susanoo-san, we will have a battle next time!"

"I can't wait!"

....

*BLINK*

...!!

In the blink of a second, both gods are just gone from the restaurant as if they were never been there in the first place. The system also quickly lifted the space manipulation around the main area, which makes our restaurant back to normal.

*Inhale*

Noticing they are truly leaving this place, I let out my breath and said to my sister, "I am glad that they are not hostile toward us. It also takes a very short time too."

"Umm. Susanoo-san is a good person!" My sister replied to me.

"Well... I am also glad you are getting along with that half-naked god sis. Anyway, did we forget something, here?" 

My sister shook her head cutely and answered, "I don't know Onii-chan, but I am stuffed! Give me something to eat in the kitchen!"

Hearing my sister demand, I just smiled and then walked, "Alright, Follow me, sister."

"Yes, Onii-chan! You are the best!"

...

I guess I could give her the rest of the brownies to her as a reward. She is done a very good job after all. 

Anyway, I could make another batch of brownies for everyone else later.

...

I didn't realize that my poor cousin still lying asleep in the corner of the main area... and the system on purpose also did not notify me too.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

{3rd POV

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

While Jin and Rin are currently in the kitchen enjoying themselves after negotiating with local gods, both Vera and Raika did contact all the participants in the storage room so they were about to come back to the main area.

"This is our last call. 36 normal participants confirmed to participate in the valentine's day event." Raika said as she checked the list in her hand.

"I am sorry you clean the mess I cause, Raika-chan!" Vera said while also bowing her head at Raika.

*Sigh*

"I don't know how you managed to invite animals and weirdos to the event but I am glad that I was able to prevent them from coming." Raika smiled wryly and then check the list on her hand once again. Despite being filtered out, the participant is still quite interesting and Raika actually looking forward to the main event.

...

"Uh... Raika-chan? There is a corpse laying there... Where is Rin-chan?" Vera pointed toward Oga, who was still unconscious since Jin forget to wake him up.

Hearing what Vera said, Raika also look at what Vera saw. The moment she did, the list in her hand fall to the floor, shocked while saying, "That corpse... Kuroba Oga?! How can he be here?"

...

It seems in the end no matter what Jin did, the secret would still be revealed to all of his employees.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

[Intermission: Why do gods I have met so far have weird appearances?]

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

(MC): "As the title of this intermission said, in this chapter, we met both famous Shinto god pantheon, Amaterasu and Susanoo. Can you tell me why their appearances are... so unique?"

(System): ["You mean... why gods Amaterasu looks like a loli and Susanoo looks like a thug?"]

(MC): "Unn. You got what I mean."

(System): ["That's like asking why human breathes oxygen and why the bird does have a wing. There is no answer for your question, Jin-sama. It is just... natural."]

(MC): "It doesn't look natural for me though. Imagine what happened if people know Amaterasu's true appearance is a cute little girl."

(System): ["Jin-sama, you also not realize that Original One also have an appearance like an old man who likes to wear clothes like a beggar, and then there is yourself."]

(MC): "Me? What's wrong with my appearance? I think I am looking normal."

(System): ["Despite being a god, every time you did your god duty, you are wearing a chef uniform... sometimes even with the hat. What is the reason?"]

(MC): "I.... don't know?"

(System): ["Oh?"]

(MC): "Anyway, I am sorry but let's just forget I am asking this."

(System): ["Pffft. So you didn't even know the reason why you are doing that."]

Breaking 4k words, damn it! But finally, if there is nothing wrong I would come back to my old schedule in the future. Hopefully.

22