Chapter 28. How to Deal with Problem As a God. (3)
641 4 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

{POV: MC}

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Sis... We really forget about this guy."

"Unn, Onii-chan..."

...

Just when we are starting to bake more cookies, Vera called me and my sister to come to the main area which we shortly realize... I forget my cousin still lying in the corner!

And yes... Of course the worst of this situation, Raika is also here. Her 'fiancee' suddenly comes to her working place out of nowhere... Lying unconscious right on the corner of the main area. 

Of course, she would be bewildered about this situation. 

"This guy... What happened to him when we are busy on the back?" Raika asked me.

"Err... He wants to apply for a job here?" 

"But why he is sleeping at the corner?"

"About that..." 

I averted my eyes in guilty at Raika's question. How I should answer him that his fiancee was almost cut in half by local gods and he passed out?

"Yes...?" Raika stared at me intensely waiting for my answer.

*Sigh*

I let out of sigh and then answered, "I guess I have no choice. Let me explain later, real quick. I think we still have time before busy hours" 

I look at the clock, time is still 4:40 PM, it shouldn't take a long time to explain this, right?

...

Now, I think about this...

System, you did not remind me about him?

["Oof... You don't tell me to remind you either, Jin-sama."] The system snorted.

...What kind of assistant you are?

["Rather than speaking with me, I think you need to explain the situation, in reality, Jin-sama."] The system reminded me, diverted the topic.

Ugh. You don't need to tell me... I know. 

There is no way but to tell them the truth about our current situation, huh. Prepare to manipulate the space again, to prevent sudden intrusion from a potential customer.

["Got it. I will also put the sign to close for a while until you have done your business, Jin-sama. You will also reveal your identity to Miss Raika?"] The system answered.

Yes.

Raika has been a few days with us but I think I can trust her very well.  At worst, we could always wipe out her memory, right? Although I didn't like the idea of playing with people's memories.

...I just hope she could accept our identity and didn't become enraged as her fiancee did.

*Blink* *Blink*

I look at my sister beside me and send a signal to her to take over the situation by blinking my eyes repeatedly. My sister seems to understand what I want to do, as she nodded and blinked at me back.

After that, My sister walked toward unconscious Kuroba Oga from the corner, bring him up on the chair again, and then proceed to wake him up. 

As expected of my sister, she really understands me the best.

["Correction. Every girl in your harem did."] 

*Cough*

...

Shortly after, Kuroba Oga slowly becomes conscious as my sister woke him up. However, The moment Oga opened his eyes, he hysterically yelled,  "Woah! Don't kill me! I still want to make love with my sister!"

"..."

What the fuck was wrong with this guy?

While we are still getting confused, Oga continued yelling out, "Where is that sword guy?!"

He frantically looked around him... probably he was aware of how close he is to die.

"Sword guy? Are you talking about Rin-chan? She is the only sword user in here." Vera tries to answer him.

He shook his head and replied, "No... It's male! That guy almost cut me!"

Knowing that we don't have time to waste more time, I quickly take over, while also wishing for a cup of indispensable honey sweet tea with calming effect to appear in my hand and then give it to him.

*ZAP*

"Calm down, they are gone. Here... Let's talk about this calmly. Shall we?"

Oga nodded at me, take a deep breath and drink the tea slowly, savoring it bit a bit. I know this guy's favorite drink is tea, and that should calm him... He seems really enjoy it.

Though, it seems he was traumatized a bit too much? Like... I can't tell if he is awake or not?

["...He was almost cut in half, Jin-sama. Give him time to calm himself."]

...Well, you are right, system.

Meanwhile, Raika who has been watching me for a while even getting confused about the situation then asked, "Uh... W-Where that cup came from tea? I don't remember Jin-san bringing it with him."

*Cough*

I cleared my voice and seriously said, "Listen to me, Raika-san. The answer is related to the secret of this restaurant. I will explain what it is to you, and I believe I can trust you. Are you ready for the truth?"

Hearing my speech, Vera's eyes widened, and then she asked me, "Jin-kun... You will reveal it?"

I nodded at Vera and then looked at Raika, waiting for her answer.

"...Why did everyone suddenly become serious? What kind of secret are you guys hiding from me?" Raika said taking a step back and frowning at the situation.

"Raika-chan, don't worry! It is nothing bad." Vera who stand beside tried to reassure her.

"Umm. Onii-chan, we don't have time. Just explain to her real quick." My sister urged me.

I nodded at my sister said and then continue said, "I assume that you agree with us, Raika-san. The first thing you need to know is... that I am a god."

...

...

Hearing my words, Raika looked at me dumbfounded with a gaping mouth, "...What?"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

15 minutes later...

Everyone currently sitting together at one table while enjoying a snack, listening to me explained my identity and the situation in the restaurant. At first, Raika was surprised by the revelation but then she quickly adapted. She even deduces a lot of things that happen in the restaurant that finally make sense to her. For example, where the twin goes every day and why we do not need to communicate directly during busy hours even without I need to explain the reason behind them.

Her ability to adapt to any situation is really good. She is just built differently than us.

...

"Alright, that's all I want to say. Any question?"

Vera raised her hand, and asked, "Why you are trying to hide this from me, Jin-kun?"

"Er... I am sorry, Vera-chan. I just don't want you to get disturbed in this event." I apologized.

"Hmmph. In the end, everyone still knows about this. You better not lie to me in the future, Jin-kun." Vera said while puffing her cheeks.

"Alright, I am sorry! I promise!" I said while clapping my hand for an apology.

"You better give me more sweets later, Jin-kun."

"S-Sure after this!"

I nodded repeatedly at what she asked and she finally give in. Hearing what Vera said, I can't help but think... Are all the girls sweet lover creatures by default?

"A-Alright then, any more questions?"

...

This time, Raika is the one who raised her hand and asked, "...Did my grandpa know all of this too?" 

I shook my head and replied, "No. Only people I really trust that know about this." 

Raika's eyes widened in surprise, "So, you trusted me more than grandpa?"

Well... his grandfather might be our regular customer, but she is our employee... the answer is obvious. 

I nodded at Raika and answered, "Yes. I think everyone also thinks the same."

"I trust you!" Vera commented.

"Raika-chan might be a bit cold, but you are actually very kind." My sister followed.

I shrugged and added, "Well... I can always tamper with your memory if you try to betray us."

Hearing what I said, Raika quickly refused, "No. No. No. Don't worry, you can trust me! I am glad you are trusting me enough to know this big secret. Thank you!"

"You're welcome." I smiled and then asked her again, "Do you have more questions?"

Raika shook her head and answered, "No. That's all I want to know." 

"I see... How about you Vera-chan?"

Vera also shook her head, "No. Just promise me about the sweets."

"I promise."

Well... since both Raika and Vera have cleared all of their doubt, the last one is...

...

"How about you, Kuroba Oga?" I asked my cousin has been listening to our discussion quietly while drinking his tea.

*Sip*

"I have listened while enjoying this tea and come to understand the situation. But there is one thing that I didn't understand." Oga calmly replied as he drinks more tea.

*Sip*

Oga put down the cup and asked, "Why does my bastard father care about this place? He shouldn't know your identity as a god, right?"

"For that... It was because we are technically a cousin." I answered him seriously.

"...Yes?"

Knowing I didn't explain clearly enough, I continue to explain, "Your father is the older brother of my mother... Which makes my mother your aunt... and your father is my uncle."

Hearing my answer, Oga widened his eyes as he realized something, "Sister... Of my father... You mean, your mother was the infamous runaway daughter of Kuroba Group?" Oga asked for confirmation.

I nodded at his question, which made him suddenly become quiet... probably thinking about what I said. The others already know this fact, so none of them really surprised about this. I was also didn't surprised that he know about my mother, considering his position as the current heir to the Kuroba Group.

...

After thinking for a while, Oga look at me seriously and then asked, "I see... We really a cousin huh?"

"You believed me?" I asked while a bit surprised.

Oga shrugged and replied, "Yes. I mean there is no use for you, a god to tell me a lie."

*Sip*

Oga take another sip of his tea and continually asked me, "Still, it doesn't make any sense why he wants to destroy this restaurant?"

I already expected this question coming from him at some point then quickly asked him back, "Let me ask you back this time... What did you know about your father's ideal and ambition?" 

Oga hold his chin and muttered, "Wealth? He will do anything to achieve his goal, even if its means selling his own family... Like what he did on my mother."

I nodded and then explained, "Indeed. But there is one thing you need to know... Your father is also severe siscon... And he hates my father and our grandfather and Raika's grandfather because they are the ones who take his sister away from him. Well... As a siscon yourself, you might understand his feeling. That's also the reason why your father actually never loves your mother, cousin."

..!!!

*Cough*

Hearing my answer, Oga becomes embarrassed. The girls also looked at him like trash, which is already expected. I also have the same opinion with the girls, I mean... What kind of brother want to marry his own sister?

["Yourself?"] The system suddenly commented.

I won't!

["I press doubt here."]

...At least we don't have a blood relationship?

["Pffft."]

...

*Sip*

Once again, Oga quickly calm himself after drinking more tea and then said, "So the rumor that my father killed grandfather might be true... But I still don't understand the connection to this restaurant?"

"Why? The reason is obvious. Because this place is where my mother spends his time with my father away from him when she was still alive... And the thought alone was enough for him." 

*BAMM*

Hearing my answer, Oga suddenly slam his head toward the table and then comically yelled, "...What's wrong with that bastard head?!"

"Unn. I mean, he should just move on!" Vera added.

"Really, both father and son..." Raika followed said with a disbelief tone.

...

"Well... In his thought, this restaurant needs to be destroyed. He also gave thought to kill me... If not because of Raika's grandpa's protection I might be dead a long time ago." I calmly replied, while also wishing myself another cup of honey tea.

Surprisingly, It is taste really good. No wonder this guy keeps drinking the tea without stopping.

*Sip*

Looking at the other girl's reactions... except for my sister, it seems they are also surprised by the reason and then they were talking among themselves about how to kill Oga's father, even though the son is in front of their eyes.

*Sip*

Honestly, it wasn't really hard to understand. When the first time I know the reason behind it, I really can't blame my uncle... Because I understand that he truly loves my mother. 

Loves are irrational... When I feel directly what he thought about my mother, I can't help but feel empathy, even though he was evil toward us.

The thing is... I never know what my mother thinks about his brother since she never told me when she is still alive... But I believe my mother won't blame him, and even forgive him. 

*Sip*

My mother is probably the kindest person I have ever met... And my sister probably also agrees about this statement. Should I forgive him? I can't help but think about this over and over again.

...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

After a few minutes or so, both Oga and the girls were able to calm themselves... having enough to shit talk about Oga's father.

...

"Alright, I understand the situation in detail. Then what do you want me to do?" Oga called me out.

...

Wow, aside from his first impression, this guy also adapting quickly enough. Are all sons and daughters of wealthy families have a terrifying ability to adapt to any kind of situation?

*Sip*

I put down my tea and then explained, "My plan is simple. I will cure your sister of her illness, and you will cooperate with me to stop your father's madness."

...!!!

"Good idea Jin-kun! As a former critically ill patient myself, I definitely agree with this." Vera enthusiastically commented about my plan, followed by my sister and Raika who also put their thumbs up.

Hearing my answer, Oga stand up in disbelief and then he also enthusiastically replied, "Really?! I will become your first religious follower if you really cured my sister!"

"I don't have any religion!" 

Oga shook his head, and grab my shoulder with his fiery gaze, "I promise that I will build one for you!"

I release his grab and answered, "Calm down! I also don't like unnecessary attention so please don't!"

"But did your other employees already do that? Being cosplayer of Power Raider on street and beating yakuza." Oga commented.

"Oof." My sister snickered.

"Well... That's because they are Yakuza who have been hired by your father." I said, trying to defend myself.

["Actually, the twins really beat every yakuza they met, regardless of whether they are hired or not. They also might be late, apparently, they are having fun chasing all members of the yakuza group in the whole Tokyo."]

...

...Yakuza are mostly bad people so they are still fine.

...Right?

"A-Anyway! Let's sort of a plan to cure your sister and stop your father." I said, trying to divert the topic.

"Yes." Oga nodded and he sit down and take his tea again.

"Onii-chan... Try to make it fast... Because the busy hours would be started in under 20 minutes." My sister reminded me.

I look at the clock, it's 5:45 PM... I didn't realize we are talking that long. The peak of business hours is 7 PM but still, the leeway is probably 20 minutes before we really need to focus on our job.

"Before that Jin-san, add the condition to annul our engagement." Raika suddenly added.

Hearing what Raika said, I can't help but ask, "Why? This guy wasn't bad at all. You already hear his circumstance and he was forced to do this." 

Instead of agreeing with me, Oga also added, "Nah... I agree with Raika's condition. I don't want to get engaged with this girl at all. I rather spend my time with my sister."

"See? I guess the whole Kuroba family is severe siscon at default." Raika snorted.

Looking both sides unanimously agree with each other, there is nothing to do except accept it.  Also, technically, I am still part of this guy's family.

["But you are also siscon?"]

No, I am not.

["I am going to press doubt again for that Jin-sama."] 

...

As I was thinking about how I should approach this problem, Raika who has been watching from the side suddenly proposed, "The plan... The goal is just to cure this siscon sister and stop this guy's father, right?"

"Yes."

Hearing my question, she continue said, "Then, why overcomplicated it?"

My eyes widened and asked her back, "What do you mean, Raika-san?"

"What I mean is... You are... supposed to be a god, who can do anything, right?"

"Yes. Almost anything except what I said about my limitation earlier." I answered.

Raika who hears my answer seems to get impatient and then explained, "Then, why you just don't teleport directly in front of your uncle's face, cure this guy's sister quickly and then also shut them up for good? Since supernatural forces should already be aware of your presence, you don't need to hide anymore."

...!!!

Hearing her ideas, my eyes widened in surprise as what she just said is right.

Raika-chan is right! What's I have been doing?

["Duh."]

"Raika-chan, you are a genius!" Vera suddenly stands up from her chair.

"It does make sense. You already have contact with a supernatural force within this country, Onii-chan. There is nothing to hide anymore." My sister added.

"It seems I really overcomplicated this..." I can't help but be disappointed in myself.

...

["You are still affected by how mortal thinks, Jin-sama... Thus, made you think in an unconventional way. No one can blame you for that."] The system suddenly commented.

Oh, I forget about you, system. Also, By saying that, are you already aware of this kind of solution?

["Yes."]

But why you didn't say anything?

["Because you are about to abuse your power again, Jin-sama. And by the way, at this very moment, the Original One watched you and thinking whether to punish you or not."]

Damn it! So, you really have a connection directly with that old man huh? 

["Yes. Since my maintenance, I admit that I got a stable connection with the Original One but he told me to not tell you. Still, he finally agrees to tell you at this moment... Because Jin-sama, you are about to abuse your power again."] The system explained.

Then, what should I do? I am aware that I am really going to abuse my power again but... this problem is pretty much unsolved without using my godly power... Especially my niece's life was on the line and the event was about to happen in 3 days!

["I don't know... But my suggestion is to use your power as wisely as possible. Like, don't solve everything with your wish power if it could be solved normally."]

Ah, that makes sense... I will do that.

["By the way, the Original One told me to not assist you by any means when you are solving your private matter Jin-sama. So... Good luck."]

Umm... That... makes sense. Thanks for notifying me.

...

"Jin-san... are you there...? What do you think, Jin-san?" Raika called me rather loudly, which bring me back to reality after talking with the system.

"Ah yes, let's do it. Sorry... I was in deep thought." I answered her in an apologetic tone.

"Then, Onii-chan, since we don't have more time..." My sister muttered as she looked at the current time.

I also look at the clock... 5:50 PM... There is no time at all huh. The busy hours literally start about 10 minutes after all.

I looked back at everyone who waiting for my decision and announce, "Let's do it after working... Because I won't ever close my business for my personal affair."

Everyone except Oga nodded at my words, knowing how much important this restaurant was above my personal affairs so they didn't surprised about my condition. I look at Oga who seems reluctantly agree and asked, "That's it. How about you, my cousin? you don't need to work here anymore, right?" 

*Sigh*

Oga nodded at me but then he explained, "Yes, I don't. But I can't just leave or that bastard would be suspicious about me."

"That's indeed true, then... You can try to help us?" I asked him again. 

Although he was probably as amateur as Raika did for the first busy hours, free manpower always sounds good to me.

"Umm. Considering you will cure my sister tonight, even if you told me to work here for free for 10 years, I will do it!" Oga enthusiastically answered me.

"Uh, I don't need you to do that but thanks for your support." I retorted to his words.

...

In the end, we agreed to solve the problem of Oga's father after the restaurant working hours ended. Fortunately, we finished discussing before the twins returned to the restaurant so our discussion was not a problem. When I asked why they were late, the twins answered me that they were carried away by hunting the yakuza in Tokyo, and also that they spent a lot of time running away from the police.

Even news about the activities of the twins became the main topic of discussion for restaurant customers and all TV channels broadcast news about the two of them!

Looks like I should forbid them from doing vigilante jobs in the future because they really seem not to know about refraining from doing something.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

[Intermission: Can you tell me how the wishing power works?]

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

(MC): "As the title of this intermission said, can you explain to me how wishing power actually works? In this chapter, I was able to wish for a tea that has a lot of specific attributes, and I begin to wonder about that."

(System): ["What a rare question! You finally asked how your own main god power does work after 30 chapters! How professional you are." ]

(MC): "I am sorry! I am a professional chef and restaurant owner, not a true god from another world!"

(System): ["Pffft. Oh well... Your wishing power is not actually wishing ability. It is more like forcefully molding and manipulating matter and creation around you to follow your idea, Jin-sama."]

(MC): "What do you mean by forcefully?"

(System): ["You need to know that as a true god, you have a nighly amount, if not an infinite amount of divine energy. Using that, you have forcefully changed everything around you. Be aware that divine energy is a universal kind of energy, which mean with it you can do anything you want with it."]

(MC): "Then, technically as long you have divine power, you can do anything you want like I do? Like those local gods, they also do have divine power, right?"

(System): ["Yes, however... if you are comparing your own divine power to those local gods, it's just not comparable at all. Besides those local gods gather their divine power by faith, meanwhile, as a true god, you are generating the divine power by yourself. Divine power gathered by faith based on affinity, like Amaterasu well known as a sun god, of course, her divine power was much more effective around the fire and sun-based power but she is probably unable to the opposite attribute such as ice and water power. Local gods call it domain, but as the true god, you don't have this kind limitation at all... as you are not using divine power based on faith."]

(MC): "...Holy shit. That's a lot of information to process but thanks for answering me. So, the summary is my wishing power was based on divine power, but why I wasn't able to wish for life creation if I really able to wish anything I want?"

(System): ["That's the question for another intermission Jin-sama, I think I have talked too much here."]

(MC): "...Uh, sure. I mean, we don't really have space to talk anymore here."

(System): ["Wow, I am surprised you accepted it quickly, Jin-sama. This has never happened before."]

(MC): "...Can you do an intermission session without mocking me, system?"

(System): ["That would be impossible. Pffft."]

This chapter in 2 words "Sipping Tea." xD

I have no excuse for the late update. Getting distracted a lot lol and then spend time to edit this chapter for a few hours...

Anyway, I actually have written the whole arc but it wasn't edited yet. 2 chapters ahead to solve the current situation, while I expect 3 chapters would be spent for the valentine's day event (if there is no change).

Then, we are going to isekai arc lol, which is where I would going to have more fun again.

Just wish that I am not getting distracted again xD

18