Chapter 119: Hardest Slap [2]
381 7 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Greetings to everyone! First of all, I apologize that this novel went MIA again for the last 10 days. That time, I got quite confused with the direction of my novel plus I encountered an author's block, too (Hint: This is something related to romance, and I don't want to screw this aspect up). Nevertheless, I was finally able to sketch a rough draft of the next hundred or so chapters of this novel. I am planning to make this novel end in 400 chapters, but this is still tentative. Last thing, this novel is back to its regular schedule. Have fun reading~!

*****

'Lugh, get ready. We'll go back soon.'

'Understood.'

For an entire day, they tried to find out the reason for this dimension not being under the radar of the zergs and Alliance.

Soon enough, they did.

In traditional stealth, they converge their aura to the best that they could to hide from others. The highest level that one could get is their existence being harder to get found out.

Somehow, this dimension used a more radical way. Instead of converging its aura, it spread out a specific wavelength, which made it so that any radars nor divination wouldn't find it.

It worked in the opposite way that normal stealth worked, baffling the team of Deities who found its specific parameters.

With this, the guy who had the broken stealth authority found a new use for his powers.

'We can leave this place right now...?'

I still had some doubts inside my head, such as whether the zergs would find this dimension or not, but they told me that the zergs wouldn't.

Well, I have some confidence in this place since it remained hidden from the zergs. The only thing that we could do is to provide reinforcements here as soon as possible.

'We'll have to part ways without even feeding him with EXP, huh? I hope that-'

I stopped my very dangerous line of thought before I could finish it. Like, something's bound to happen when I wish that nothing happens!

I continued eating the popcorn that I bought. After solving this 'small' matter in the tournament, I'll have to go.

I looked towards the guest seats whilst readying the God-Ranked sealing cards that I have.

***

"Huff."

The fire started surrounding the handsome man's sword as he focused his concentration on Vaune. His eyes became crimson red, indicating that his [Fire Control] became more precise.

In his eyes, rows of data flashed.

{Entering the body's optimal state...}

He started fixing his body's angle to enter the most optimal state. Left foot on 34.56734 degrees, right foot on 32.39434 degrees...

That's right, it's nanomachines!

In technological civilizations, training bracelets were often used to correct the obvious flaws that shows up during their training.

Still, it can't analyze deeper details as it's externally used.

As for implanting nanomachines inside a brain, it was very risky. Only Transcendents could do this, but their computation power greatly exceeded the nanomachines already, thus there's no use for it to them.

Back in the Alliance World, it took them the fusion of countless civilizations before they created almost-flawless nanomachines.

Now, this technology appeared in this civilization, which made me doubt it for a while.

It was only until I saw some of his info from [A Reader's Perspective] did I partially understand how he got to this point.

This kid... He got a protagonist template!

Missing parents? Check. Unremarkable until at one point in time? Check. Had a life-changing opportunity that was dubiously acquired? Check.

Turns out, he got his nanomachines while doing a routine check at school!

It was a miracle that he didn't die when this thing got implanted in his head.

'Vaune will have quite a rough time. He won't make this harder if he does things right.'

I watched the semifinals match with anticipation.

***

"Ha!"

The flaming man, Denzel, shouted in order to articulate his techniques better. By breathing out, his technique utilization increased by 10.89383%.

Blazing red flames danced as he attacked Vaune one after another. Vaune, seeing this attack, chose to dodge him while minimizing his counter-attacks.

'Too accurate. He can predict my movements? If it's so...'

He recalled Lugh's advice before taking action.

He circulated some of his Heaven's Force outwardly, making his movements seem more unpredictable.

In fact, this is one of the general uses of Heaven's Force. By blocking out any appraisal skills, your enemies wouldn't know just how fatal your attacks would be until it truly hits them.

Though, it doesn't work with opponents much higher in Realm than the user.

'What?!'

{Error... Error...}

Denzel fell in a panic after seeing that the predictions with his nanomachines are gone. One of the most powerful functions of his cheat is now gone!

'Why?! Why is this happening?!'

He fell at an obvious disadvantage as this went on. Slowly, he got overwhelmed by Vaune's spear attacks, which contained a trace of sharpness in it.

"You forced me!"

With his nanomachines, he deduced the most suitable berserk technique for him that minimized the aftereffects to the smallest.

Flames started coming out of his body as he slowly turned into a fire elemental.

"That is-?!"

"Flame elemental transformation? That is dangerous!"

He quickly flew at Vaune.

Clang-!

His flaming red sword clashed with his silver spear again, but this time, he got pushed back.

'Enhanced in overall attributes? Additional flame affinity?'

Vaune drew up many plans inside his head, with the majority leading to his defeat.

'Time to level up.'

He spent the 1M EXP that he received just earlier. With it, he upgraded his Rank to B- Rank (Early 4th Rank). Furthermore, he also increased the levels of his traits except [Spear Mastery].

His eyes turned silver as he activated his trait, [Silver Knight]. He brought out some silver coins of Galaxier Star Cluster before they turned into silver lights.

[Silver Knight]

-Using silver as a medium, the user acquires the ability to buff, debuff, attack, and defend.

-The quality of the ability depends on the purity and quality of the silver.

("As a tycoon, it's my duty to ward evil with my power - money!")

They clashed once again, but Denzel is even more shocked to find out that Vaune's strength rose in a short period of time.

'What ability is that? Is he an Esper? A Support-Class? Damn it!'

The audience was shocked by the turn of events, too.

"Did I see it correctly? Isn't he at a huge disadvantage before?"

"We need to eat some eyesight-increasing supplements, bro."

"No, we're not all hallucinating!"

This heated battle continued as the undercurrents swept this tournament.

15