Chapter 120: Hardest Slap [3]
358 4 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"The Primary Target had just left the arena. The "Objective" is still near her."

"Looks like we won't take action for a while. What about the other one?"

"Still at the ring, getting beaten up."

"Complete Integration of nanomachines couldn't be beaten that easily. Who's his opponent?"

In the guest seats, 2 men are speaking through mental communication. They brought a communicator this time to hide their mental power more thoroughly, making it look as if the changes in the surroundings are the results of people's changes in emotions.

"We didn't have his info at the database, but I got some just now."

Vaune's name along with some of his information is presented through the contact lenses of the other man. By using a local 2-way network, this couldn't be intercepted easily.

"Going up to 3rd Rank in a few days and has the combat power of a peak 4th Rank? Interesting. Continue to search for more info."

"Understood."

They shut off their connection for vigilance.

'We won't make a move on him for a while, huh.'

"Continue to search for more info" only means that they wouldn't move against their potential target without having a good grasp of their information.

As a dark organization, vigilance like this is the norm.

"What are those silver lights..."

He continued to watch their battle, unbeknownst that their earlier conversation was captured by Xiao Song through the help of one of her modules, [Signal Interference].

[Signal Interference]

-When activated, the faintest signals that the <<Savior's Armament>> is emitting will be hidden. Furthermore, it gains the ability to interfere with others' signals.

'They ended their connection, master.'

'Thank you.'

Lugh started sorting out the information that he had just received.

'Primary target? It seems that they're aiming for the 5th Rank girl.'

Earlier, he had the chance to see this girl, thus he was able to see her panel.

[Eve Norden]

Rank: A+

Latent Potential: EX

Strength: A+

Agility: A+

Stamina: A

Vessel: A+

Wisdom: A+

Traits

[Genesis Phoenix God Physique]

...

In terms of Lugh's fused God Physiques before, it far surpassed it!

Everything with the word that symbolizes the beginning/primordial/genesis isn't so simple. It has a power that far surpasses others, giving the possessor an enormous amount of talent and potential.

'5 Low-Rank Deities and 3 Mid-Rank Deity? Even if they don't have the Alliance's cultivation methods, it's still huge trouble.'

Looking at the remaining God-Rank sealing cards that he has, one is for stunning, 2 is for defense, and the last 1 is a single-type attack.

Factoring that these cards are much weaker than the normal Alliance's Deities, he concluded that they wouldn't be able to solve this predicament.

"Sigh. Vaune's bound to get targeted by them. I should ask for some reinforcements first."

Lugh rubbed his head before he contacted a trusted ally.

"Captain Jikel. Yes, I've got some problem here. Yes, yes. A total of 8 Deities..."

Ending the call, the pressure that Lugh felt reduced greatly.

"Captain Jikel will hold off 3 Mid-Rank Deities, the two Low-Rank Deities will be assigned to the security here while the rest are up to me."

With his 3 God-King Bodies, he's now able to sustain the 200-fold enhancement without any major sequelae. Just like <<Sword of Destruction>>, he now has another hole card.

"He's doing good."

His attention is now on the battle between Vaune and Denzel.

After some time, Denzel's elementalization is now half-broken, with his body showing up half-transparently.

He's sustaining more injuries as he had no choice but to do so. Looking at him, one would notice that he's been gathering all of his power in a single attack.

When he sees an opportunity, he'll do it.

Unfortunately...

'He's now at his last stand!'

Vaune decided to lessen his healing buff and strengthen his defense and speed buffs. The liquid silver shields that he created were called back to be near him at all times.

Two of his techniques were leveled up to <Familiar> level Mastery, consuming the rest of his EXP.

"Take this!"

The temperature in the air became hotter, to the point that one could cook an egg instantly if they throw some here. The scope of the heat lessened, narrowing it to only Vaune.

In turn, it could release a stronger heat.

Denzel's elementalization became complete again. Flames started appearing in his hands before it turned into a ball.

"Burst!"

The ball then turned into a pillar of fire aimed at Vaune.

'Recall!'

He stacked up every single silver shield that he has while buffing his speed more.

He tried to run away from it, but the horizontal flame pillar soon followed him. The barrier in the ring kept shaking due to its sheer intensity, reaching a Primary 5th Rank's attack.

'I have to use it after all!'

In Vaune's hands, the sharpness that the silver spear contained became more condensed until it could affect reality.

To do this, one must be at the Controlling stage! Yet he did this when he was an entire mental realm lower!

The silver shields were getting destroyed one after another, making the audience feel more tense.

"Five more! He'll lose!"

"It's been a good match. I didn't expect to see one today!"

"No, wait. His spear!"

The light in Vaune's silver spear became more radiant, attracting the attention of the audience. They didn't know its effect, but they'll know soon enough.

The last shield was broken not long after. Vaune, who was preparing his killer move, finally attacked.

'Abstruse stab.'

The moment the tip of his silver spear collided with the flame pillar, the pillar separated into two!

Instead of trying to avoid it, he punctured it into two!

"That stab... What is it?"

Eve, who was about to leave the tournament grounds, saw this scene. Even she, who's an extremely talented person, couldn't uncover the mysteries behind his stab.

The flame pillar is getting split into two as time passed by. It didn't take long for Vaune to puncture it completely and arrive in from of Denzel.

'H-how?"

"Bye."

He slapped his face with the silver shaft, making him unconscious.

"Winner, Vaune Krusch—Deusolford University!"

The referee's declaration sent the crown into loud cheers. Meanwhile, the ones who ridiculed Vaune earlier felt as if they've been slapped to the ends of the earth after witnessing this.

17