Chapter 126: That Night
635 8 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A/N: R-18 work up ahead.

*****

***

*

As the white light dissipated, what greeted me is the sight of my room in my home world. As it was made with wood cut down by Aria's sword, it looked more like a log cabin.

We only have Miss Alina and her boundless knowledge to thank for helping Aria build this place.

Without the required technical knowledge, building a house is hard.

As for the furniture and such, they belong to the other world. Those convenient stuff didn't even need electrical charging as absorbing the surrounding mana is enough for them!

That is what you call convenient.

"Ah. How do I explain my appearance to Aria..?"

I ruffled my long hair in frustration. To be honest, I would've loved to cut it short right now, but it just won't work.

I tried it once, but my hair grew back to its former state.

Goodbye, short hair.

Taking off my military clothes, I switched to a casual one instead, a white t-shirt and black shorts. Meanwhile, Xiao Song and Little Xue are inside my body right now.

Just as I was about to touch the doorknob, it opened on its own.

"Lugh, it seems like-"

The door opened, revealing Aria in her pajamas. It's been a few hours since I left, so it should be the middle of the night right now.

I spent more than 7 days, which should convert to more than 4 or 5 hours.

...

...

"...What happened to you?"

Pushing aside her shock, she asked me the most important question that has to be answered right now.

*****

Sitting on the sofa in the living room, the two discussed about what happened while Lugh was gone.

"It's all because of a trait?"

"As ridiculous as it might be, yes it is. Even I got taken aback by it."

It shocked Lugh so bad that he almost had a heart attack. This case is unheard of, after all.

"In the end, it doesn't matter, does it?"

"Un!~"

Aria sat on Lugh's lap and allowed herself to be embraced by him. She rested her head on his chest, making her hear his not-so-stable heartbeats.

Lugh held her hand as he said, "This is dangerous, you know?"

"What do you mean by that?" Aria said so with a smile.

"You know... You can feel it, do you?"

"Ehe..."

While cuddling her, Lugh caught her scent, which smells reminiscent of flowers.

In doing so, it couldn't be avoided that he... has something rising up from his shorts, causing it to poke her butt.

She blushed ever so slightly as she felt it. This actually happened for quite a few times already.

During the first time, her face turned beet red as she ran back to her room embarrassedly.

"Sorry.. It became worse after having Life Control."

"I-it's alright."

Silence permeated the surroundings once again. However, this is the result of them not knowing what to do.

At one side, they wanted to advance to the last step. On the other side, they are hesitating if it's alright with the other party.

During the past few weeks of their stay, it was only until a few hours ago did they cuddle like that.

It is due to Lugh leaving for a mission, perhaps.

This state didn't last long, as Lugh's [Moon Blessing] slowly pushed his desires ro an all-time high, something that he only noticed now.

"-Mnph!"

He stole her lips suddenly, leaving no time for Aria to react. Though, she managed to go with the flow thanks to her prior experiences.

While they are kissing, she grabbed Lugh's right hand and placed it in her breast.

He was confused for a second until he realized what to do.

Slowly, he fondled it as their tongues got more intense.

Once they separated, they both saw the hazy look in their eyes.

".. Let's do it?"

"Nn. I love you."

"I love you too."

Lugh carried her like a princess as they kissed for the third time.

Carrying Aria, Lugh opened the door to his bedroom and closed it shut.

*****

Putting Aria down, the first thing that he did is to unbutton her pajama.

It only served to increase his heartbeat further as this is his first time seeing her naked body.

If someone from the other side knew about this, they wouldn't connect him to the Lugh who killed the Life Assimilator.

"Lugh..."

Hearing this, it only further fueled his desires. Her naked body revealed before his eyes as he undid the last button.

He traced her body with his finger before stopping to her breasts. Not having experience, he slowly fondled it with his right hand as he touched her below with his left.

"Mn... Ah..!"

Aria's body curled up as her heartbeats became faster. Her pajama bottom became even more wet as she came.

Skillfully removing it, Lugh started teasing her labia as he removed his right hand on top of her breast.

Suddenly, he placed his mouth on it as he played with her nipples using her tongue.

Aria's eyes became more hazy as a result of that. Her deep breathing coupled with her flushed face made her more alluring.

"Nn..! L-Lugh..!"

She was startled as he pushed his finger inside her vagina, only stopping when he felt her hymen. Slowly, he stirred up her insides.

Aria grasped the bedsheets due to the amount of pleasure that she felt.

After a while, he stopped playing with her nipples as he looked at Aria's face.

She also saw Lugh, with his beautiful face flushed and his eyes that shows nothing but desire.

"I love you."

It wasn't her first time hearing this special phrase from him, yet it felt different this time.

She could feel more of his affection. More of his attachment. More of his love.

"I love you too."

Their lips touched each other after exchanging sweet whispers. Both of their tongues intertwined, it stayed that way after Aria came for the third time.

Sexual fluids spewed out of her private part as her toes curled. The increased sensitivity that she felt made her moan out of ecstasy.

Lugh separated from her to give her time to breath. Though, his member looked as if it can't wait to release its pent-up frustrations anymore.

With a thought, he used [Space Control] to undress and place his clothes inside his [Subspace].

As for the two inside him, he turned off their "Sight Sharing", something that was added by the good friend Heavenly Emperor for perhaps the same reason as Lugh's.

"I-I'll put it in."

"Nn..."

Even though Aria felt in cloud nine right now, she could still hear him properly, albeit her mind is just as hazy as her eyes.

Lugh inserted it slowly until he felt a wall of membrane block him.

Having thought of the pain that Aria would feel, he pierced through it in one go.

He felt Aria squeezing his little brother tightly, a sensation that he hasn't felt before when he's doing it with his ever-reliable right hand.

"Nn..!"

Lugh held her hand tightly as he saw her slightly pained face. Then, he asked her if it hurts.

"It's nothing compared to the pain we've experienced before." she said. With that being out of the window, she exclaimed, "It's growing bigger..."

"I can't help it, you're too cute."

He started pounding it in a moderate pace, in which Aria lets out ecstatic sounds every now and then.

He also explored her body using his tongue. From his neck to her breasts, before sealing her lips with the nth kiss.

She unconsciously dug her fingers in his back due to the sheer pleasure that she feels right now.

The luscious scent that filled the room increased their lust and passion to each other.

It didn't take long before another wave of ecstasy flooded Aria's body.

She came for the second time, making her insides more moist. Lugh looked at her eyes for a while before continuing the deed.

"Nn... Lugh..."

"Aria..."

Their lips occasionally joined as the two got immersed in this feeling.

"I'm... cumming."

"Me too... Ahn..! Nn..!"

Lugh's member erupted, releasing his semen inside her. At the same time, his waist became drenched with Aria's fluids.

As a precaution, he used his [Life Control] to act as a contraceptive.

He knew that things would only get tumultuous at this point, and raising a child in the middle of the apocalypse is something that he would like to avoid right now, both for Aria and their future child.

Both of them stayed for a while as they caught their breath.

"You're so cute."

He fixed her hair first before cupping her cheeks. At this moment, he could confidently declare that he's the luckiest man in the infinite worlds.

He couldn't fathom if she weren't beside him during these times...

"You're beautiful, Lugh. Both your inner and outer self. That's why I fell for you."

Aria's eyes emitted a strong affection as she said that. It only caused for his little brother down below to become enraged yet again.

Sensing this, she locked her legs around his waist as she hugged Lugh in the neck with her arms.

She got closer to him as she said with lustful eyes, "Let's do it again."

Their first time had only just begun.

*****

***

*

As Lugh woke up, he got confused for a moment, seeing the girlish design of the room he is in.

Feeling the heaviness on top of his chest, he finally snapped out of his daze.

'Ah, right.' He finally remembered what happened during the past few days.

That's right, the two of them copulated for more than five days, something that is only possible after achieving SSS+ Rank.

He wondered just how long would it last once Aria steps into the Demigod Realm...

Looking beside him, Lugh saw the peaceful sleeping face of Aria. She's smiling as she dreamed of something good.

'What was that term again... Gap... That's right, gap moe.'

Before their relationship had advanced to this, Aria is the bashful type, blushing whenever they spend their time together.

After they had their first kiss during one of their dates, she couldn't look at him in the eyes for a while.

However, she transforms into something else altogether in the bed. Different from her usual self, her cuteness transforms into a kind of charm.

As a result, they went crazy after a day. Years of training his self-control was rendered useless as they tried different positions that they've only heard in the past.

'My room...' He recalled the state of his room after he carried her into her room. It's an actual mess filled with their cum and sweat from almost every corner.

As a result, he had to clean the room using his magic while putting the bed that they used in his storage.

"Nn... Lugh..."

Seeing Aria mumbling something in her sleep, Lugh almost thought that she woke up. When he found out that she didn't, he only tried his best as a pillow.

Of course, it didn't prevent him from appreciating her cute sleeping face.

After an hour, her eyes opened slowly as she said, "Lugh... Good morning."

"Good morning, my princess."

Technically, he's right. Aria is a princess back in Aquamarine after all.

"Nn..."

She proceeded to hug him tighter while she's still in her daze. Lugh enjoyed this feeling, that is, until Aria bumped into something hard with her thighs.

"... You're hard again."

"It's my... morning wood."

One of the things that he'd learned from the Cultivation Civilization is the existence of energies in one's body: yin and yang.

Yin represents coldness and the moon while yang represents hotness and the sun. The former is dominant in women while the latter is dominant in men.

This made it so that the respective energies are stronger depending on the time of the day.

Aria's hand made way to his member, stroking it slowly as if tempting him.

It didn't fail her as Lugh took the initiative to kiss her on the lips before their tongues entangled with each other.

Lugh's right arm, which embraced Aria on her sleep, moved. His hand pinched her thighs surprisingly, making her yelp all of a sudden.

"Nya..!"

"So cute..."

Aria then felt his little brother stand even more erect after hearing that. She tried many different ways of using her hand, such as stroking the back of it with her fingers.

Putting his fingers inside her entrance, he started pleasuring her in turn. He poked some sensitive spots here and there, which made her cum in just a minute.

The room is now slightly filled with the strong familiar scent that permeated Lugh's room last night.

She stopped stroking it for a while before she stood up from his side.

Placing it in her entrance below, Aria enveloped his member inside of her in one go. She started moving up and down on her own, as if familiar with it already.

Seeing her still sleepy face coupled with lust on her eyes, Lugh couldn't help but fondle her breasts to make her feel pleasure.

"Nn..! Ahn..!"

Aria made an ecstatic expression, just like when they've first done it. Lugh stood up while allowing her to continue thrusting herself onto him.

Their lips quickly met as they made a deep kiss that lasted for a minute.

Lugh then began nibbing from her neck until he reached her breasts.

He unintentionally saw her armpit, which is void of any pubic hair.

It looked just as smooth as her skin, making it tempting for him.

"Lugh..?!"

"Mn..?"

She looked embarrassed as he licked one of her armpits unexpectedly.

"It's... good."

"Really?"

Seeing Lugh looking content, Aria's embarrassment died down. If Lugh is fine with it, she's fine too...

"It's coming..."

"Nn..."

Semen erupted from his penis before it filled Aria's insides. Waves of pleasure swept between the two of them as they came.

After another deep kiss, Aria removed it from her, spilling out thick white fluid in the process.

Laying down on Lugh, the two stayed that way for a while before they both decided to clean themsevles in the portable bath that Lugh bought.

It's a portable room that has everything a normal bath possesses. There's showers to clean themselves and a huge pool of hot water reheated by magic tools.

This accessory is famous for female soldiers since it allows them to take a good bath, though briefly, on a mission.

There's also the bathroom version that Lugh bought just for them.

The two washed each other with a shower, making them aroused once more as they dipped to the bath.

Erotic noises resounded in the portable room for hours before it stopped...

*****

A/N: So... This is their first. Tried my best to write a fairly good R18 Chap since I've really wanted to make it a special milestone for the two of them. This is also the part where more and more fluff will proliferate my novel, so be prepared!

(Yes, just like what Ending Maker did, giving us readers diabetes for 200+ chapters...)

PS: There'll be no chapters for the next 4~5 days since it's 2.5k words

Enjoy this chapter with 2.5k words~!

15