Chapter 127: Departure [1]
420 3 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After the two-hour bout, we decided to explore this planet once more.

Unlike Luminous, this planet is simply a pre-historic one, with beasts containing dragon blood taking some areas as their territories. These guys developed their sentience, so putting them at SSS+ Rank would be fine.

"How beautiful... I remember the times we climbed on top of a mountain."

Right now, we decided to fly at the top of the tallest mountain in this planet. Sure, it wasn't like some views that I saw back then, but Aria made this special just by being beside me.

"With your dad?"

"Un. He tasked me to hunt down a White Tiger King's cub at that time."

She's like... 12 at that time? Uncle's training regime sure is tough.

As someone who's undergone that type of training, I can relate.

"That sounds quite tough."

"Mn, it's kinda tough, but I killed it after taking advantage of its weak points. They're too prideful."

"What a coincidence, I also did that too!"

Thinking of that certain Brain Worm, I could only thank him twice for letting me out of dangerous situations.

Beep-!

Suddenly, an alarm rang out in my head, interrupting our talks. After reading this, I saw Aria looking at me with a worried expression.

"Lugh... What's wrong?"

"I'm too obvious?"

"Nn."

Sigh.

When I'm all alone, I wasn't like this. Only when her safety is endangered do I act like this. Guess that she noticed it...

"An alarm just rang inside my head."

"Alarm?"

Snuggling her from behind, I said, "I placed some stuff when I went out for a while."

"That's why you're gone for a few hours every week?"

"That's right. These stuff is designed to notify me of a zerg entering its scanning area."

"...So they made it this far?"

"No doubt. Those dragon royalties would protect their core areas first than their outer areas after all."

Now that the damage had been done, the only thing that they could attempt is to control the damage. However, they don't know that they'll only give them more food by doing so.

From the start, I already knew that they would prioritize the safety of those nobles first, but I could do nothing about it.

If I was a High-Rank Deity, I could've done something to protect the outer areas too. In the end, power is the foundation of authority—in this world and the Alliance's World.

"We need to escape soon. I'll try my best so that we can return to our world, too."

"Mn."

Aria nodded with a solemn gaze. When it comes to family, we're both the same when it comes to prioritizing their safety. As for the other people implicated by this, we can only wish them good luck.

Undeniably, we might come off as selfish, but we are being pragmatic here. Seeing the sight of the other world, I came to the conclusion that we wouldn't be able to save everyone.

Aria saw that too back in Luminous, and I know that she understood me. Even in the class transfer incident, she chose to quickly deal with the "boss monsters" rather than save some of our schoolmates.

What a messed up world...

"Let's go."

With a snap of my finger, we returned in front of our "log cabin". Seriously, who would've thought that inside this supposed log cabin are technologies far advanced that anything here.

"I'll prepare first, Lugh."

"Alright. I'll wait for you here."

Once Aria went inside, I awakened the sleeping Ms. Alina in her mental realm.

'Ms. Alina? It's time to wake up.'

'Mn... It's just copulation, why do you need to forcefully make me sleep?'

'It's awkward.'

I directly stated the main reason why I suddenly asked her to sleep days ago. I'm not someone with weird fetish, after all.

'Awkward? How does making one watch you two-'

'We have to stop here. Let's just say that it's a humans' custom.'

'Your custom? But I saw many books written by humans doing things more strange than that. Like using a specially forged whip and hellfire candles while doing it?'

Just what did she read..? Humans are the same no matter which stage of civilization, alright.

'That's not considered normal in our customs...'

'...I see.'

As she disconnected from my mental link, I removed the restriction for the two Artifact Spirits as well.

When Little Xue was freed from it, she immediately asked, "Master, I don't really understand why that function is created. You're just like our previous master, but better!"

What she meant should be one of the strange functions that the artifacts has, which is to cut off the vision sharing and bar them from seeing the outside world for a while.

"...What do you mean by that?"

"You only used that for five days, but our previous master went ahead and activated it for five years straight!"

"..."

I'm speechless. Is that how long he lasted? Five years? Does being a Deity made him able to do that?

Instead of answers, I only got more questions. Then again, that Heavenly Sovereign sure is something else.

"Please stop mentioning about inappropriate things, Xue."

"Inappropriate? What's inappropriate with that?"

"The reason why our previous master did that for five years is because of-"

"We'll have to stop here. Let her mature more, Xiao Song."

"Understood."

Thank goodness I decided to stop her there. For some reasons, I couldn't stop seeing Little Xue as my little sister even though I sense that she's much older than me. However, she's far behind when it comes to mental age.

That's why I don't want to taint her innocent mind for now.

"Anyways, are you really sure about all the forms being unlocked?"

"Yep~!"

"That's right, master."

This would definitely make my fighting style more flexible later on, but I don't have the time to study all of these forms for now. Once we get further away from here, I'll do so.

Creak-!

The moment the door was opened, I saw Aria in her battle Armor, with only her head uncovered by the nanomachines.

"I'm done. What about the house..?"

She said so with a slightly sad expression. That house might as well be our home since it holds great importance to us, especially when something important happened in there.

Patting her head, I said, "Don't worry, I'll take care of it."

With my space control under the [Space Authority], I briefly scanned the fabrics of space in our house. Precisely cutting the space, I tore apart the house from the surrounding space before bringing it into the bracelet.

What was left is an empty plot of land, the only sign that something was built on top of it before. Though, I chose to erase it with my [Earth Authority], making new grass grow on top of it.

I then looked towards Aria who has a visibly happy smile.

"We'll be going."

"Un!"

Holding her hand, I utilized the <<36 Heavenly Constellation Steps>>, bringing Aria along to the mirror dimension with me.

Our sight was engulfed with gray as we took the first step in going back to our home, Aquamarine.

14