Chapter 130: Deductions [1]
1.6k 12 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After some twists and turns, we finally arrived at the Golden Star Empire's territory.  If not for that star map, we could've taken much longer to do so since everything has to rely on our deductions.

Right now, we're at one of its planets in their inner area. As to why I chose it, the services here are much greater. Higher quality treasures, dwelling, opportunities, and so on.

That, and we would be much safer here.

Of course, I used my means to let us appear exactly in this planet, bypassing the borders on the outer area. Since magic civilizations didn't care much for identifications, I can easily pull this off and live for quite some time here.

Teleporting to an empty alley, we removed our armor suits and disguised ourselves like a normal couple.

"What do you want to do first?"

"Nn... Sightseeing!"

"I see. As you wish, my lady."I teased her with that, but she returned a bright smile instead.

Stepping out of the alley, we saw a neat street with a bunch of humans walking back and forth. Unlike Luminous, this planet can be considered as a modern one.

In many places, I already saw prototypes of magic items. The buildings are made of special white concrete, and there's even a huge clocktower in the middle of the plaza.

It's quite reminiscent to our world's steam age, but much better. There are no air pollution due to the fact that everything are powered by magic crystals and leylines.

We enthusiastically spent an hour buying some stuff here and there, as well as eating this planet's special delicacies. After that, I brought her to the best scenery in this city which is a field of flowers - a garden to be exact.

This garden called "Moonlit Night" has a special variety of flowers that would produce an unforgettable view when it is nighttime. To be specific, it occurs under a moon's influence.

Though, they can also shine when there's someone who possesses the moon's blessing. These figures are mostly high-ranking daughters or even officials of the empire, thus the garden has another name - Beauty's Splendor.

After all, every single one of the figures above are beautiful given that blessing.

Of course, there's also me...

"Mn... It's beautiful, but I feel that it's lacking something?"

I smiled at her before replying, "You've got me. This scenery can become even more beautiful when there's something else added to it."

"What is it?" She asked eagerly.

"The moonlight."

"Oh, you're talking about the blessings, big brother?"

Suddenly, a child wearing a set of luxurious white overcoat overheard our conversation and asked.

"That's right. And you are..?"

"Don't mind me, brother." He shook his hands in a panic, thinking that his identity might get busted this time. "I've only heard your conversation and thought that I might be able to help."

He should've subconsciously replied, I see. It might be caused by anxiety because of something that he's experiencing...

"Help? There's no need, young man. Hm..." I sensed his emotions fluctuate when he looked at a certain guard who wore an inconspicuous light armor walking towards him.

"Here!" He placed a necklace with a huge white jewel hanging in the middle of it. Surprisingly, it has a space coordinates recorded inside it. "Please hide it for now! you can also use it to stimulate the flowers here..!"

Nodding dumbfoundedly, I stored it inside a spacial ring that I seized from a dead Demigod dragon combatant. With this, his little scheme could still work.

"Your..! Y-young master!"

"Sigh..."

"This is the fourth, no, the fifth time already! Please have some mercy to us...."

With a helpless look, he could only be dragged away by his escort. Though, he glanced quite a few times at our direction with hopeful eyes.

"Lugh, what was it?"

"It's not much. He gave me..."

I slowly explained what happened just now to Aria. While listening, she nodded in understanding in some parts, but there's a part that got her confused until now.

"But why did he want to go out again?"

"I don't know..." I shrugged my shoulders as I continued, "Maybe it's a habit of those disobedient child of nobles to escape from their house?"

"I won't understand them since I'm not one."

Seeing her conflicted face return back to normal, I teased her to lighten her mood.

"Actually, you can be considered as some sort of bad girl. In the bed..."

"Ssssh!"

Before I could finish speaking, she placed both of her hands in front of my mouth to prevent me from going further. Coupled with her blushing face, I could only tank that cuteness that made my heart melt.

After a while, she removed her hands, but she's still blushing slightly.

"Don't worry, I would properly ask for your hand when we return."

"Right, my family..."

She told me about her family and I could only conclude that they're... well, overprotective. I might get hurt when they know of what we've done that night...

Albeit, I'm confident with my strength now. Unless they bring out a God-ranked artifact...

Oof. I think they might.

"We'll return here when the night comes. Look forward to it." I said with a smile.

"...Un!"

I could see the slightly hazy and erratic eyes of hers for a very brief moment before guessing her thoughts.

She doesn't know whether to look forward to that scenery or the night since... she knows that there's a high possibility of them doing something again at night...

After all, she has her [Unparalleled Wisdom] trait that allowed her to grasp a huge amount of information easily.

*****

Few hours had passed since then. We visited more places like the artificial lake that doesn't really look like artificial, their monument of heroes that enshrined this empire's biggest contributors, and even the top of the clocktower.

I timed it so that we can see the sun setting when we got there. Influenced by the mood, we cuddled each other while giving deep kisses here and there.

After all that, we managed to restrain ourselves so that we could head to our final destination of the day.

"Are you ready to see it?"

"Nn..."

Just as when I was using my [Moon's Blessing], the surrounding space besides me rippled before a flash of white light appeared.

This little boy is the "Young Master" from earlier.

13