S3E3 – Third [#199 Irimi’s Attack]
4 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Takemura Itsuki

Irimi was running toward the back of me and Tadashi really quickly, with her sword and her right arm raised up a little as she ran. Ayato, on the other side, was walking to the back of Katsuki from the left side of the street, the other side from where she ran toward them, and then he turned his head a little to his left at Irimi walking at them, noticing her angry frown. Ayato had his sword out in his right hand as he looked at her jumping up behind the back of me and Tadashi, raising her sword up her right shoulder, and then swinging it down at him. Katsuki suddenly turned his head up and looked at Irimi creating a kazi wave, which soon came toward him and Ayato some steps back. He quickly moved his sword up and slashed her wave down right in front of his face. The wave cut into two parts and went from both sides of his face toward Ayato, who then quickly slashed it down too. The wave went past both of them, but it went on to hit the bricked street. The white bricks cut into two as the kazi energy went inside it. The little pieces and crumbs of white bricks and rocks rose up, making a deep depression in the center of the road. Both me and Tadashi had to jump back to defend ourselves from the impact.

Irimi’s boots landed down on the ground. Clouds of dust and smoke, along with little crumbs of rocks, were all around the ground as she tilted her face up, her sword in front of her chest, and looked at Katsuki. She stood at the center of the two of us, looking at Katsuki angrily. Both I and Tadashi had our mouths open as we panted, our knees bent a little due to our tiredness.

“Give Ichika back to us,” Irimi boldly ordered Katsuki.

Katsuki was a little shocked as he looked at her panting with his open mouth. His left hand was loosely raised up which covered his chin, though it was meant to cover his panting lips. He then stopped panting, grinned a little, and then said as he moved his left hand down, “I’m winning, girl. Do ya really think that Imma—”

“I. Said. Give. Ichika. Back.”

Katsuki was glaring at the girl neutrally, shocked for a second that he was just cut by a girl far lower than him in terms of skills. He remained silent for a couple of seconds as he breathed in and out from his nose and a little from his narrowly-opened lips. “… Ya want Ichika back, right?”

“Mm-Hmm.” Irimi nodded.

“… Okay…” Katsuki turned to his back for a second, walked a step back, stood beside Ayato, and then turned to the front again. “Ah fuck, I guess ya won’t tonight.”

SLASSSSSH!

A kazi wave approached her at full pace from her front. She noticed it, quickly moved her arm up, and then swung it down straight in defense. She then defended against another kazi attack by moving her sword a little up her left waist and then swinging it straight horizontally. This time, Irimi’s sword released kazi energy.

KABOOM!

Another explosion took place in the area where the cloud of dust rose up from the street. Irimi, Tadashi, and I all jumped back because of the impact. We stood about three steps away from the clouds which rose up. My left arm covered my face which filled with dirt because of the fight. My left eye was closed. I then opened my left eye and looked at the clouds rising up. All three of us had our eyes fixed on the cloud.

Irimi then moved her sword up her right arm again, and then just as she was moving it down, just as it was on top of her arm, slowly moving down in slow motion, she slowly looked at a kazi wave cutting through the cloud and heading straight for her. Her eyes rose up as she looked at the kazi wave coming directly at her with such speed. She was unable to do a thing as the kazi wave hit her sword and the little kazi it had created on its blade slowly and deliberately.

KABOOOOOOM!

Irimi flew back some steps as she fell to the ground back first. Her sword lay on the ground just beside her right hand, but it was just the half part. The top part of the sword quickly came down from the air and hit her left shin.

“AGH!” She shouted in pain as her own sword hit her.

Both Tadashi and I turned back shocked, looking at Irimi injured and lying on the ground, unable to fight further. My eyes were wide open in shock, my mouth open, as I looked at her. “I… have never seen this shit coming this quick…”

Tadashi’s eyes were wide open too as he panted heavily with his open mouth. He then turned his head to the front, fearful and shocked.

Kurayami’s eyes were wide open as he looked at the updates of the battle. He thought, “Ayato… didn’t even use his sword… and Irimi is down. What now?”

Airi was shocked too and her eyes were wide open as she looked at the fight going on. “W-What…?!”

BANP.

I heard the footsteps stepping on the broken crumbs of the bricks on the ground. I then turned my head to the front again, looking at the clouds which were rising up.

BANP. BANP. BANP.

The silhouette of a figure slowly faded inside the cloud. Just after two more steps, the upper part of the body and the waist revealed themselves out. The green robe fluttered through the air along with the changes in the smoke rising up. The clean bright white shirt moved a little up and down as the figure took breaths in and out. The blonde hair of the figure fluttered dominantly for a second before they settled down to their original place again. With his streamlined dominant eyes and sinister grin facing the two of us scared, tired, and shocked figures, he commented, “It’s over already, hero.”

“… Your filthy asses can never beat us sinners.”

0