Chapter 1.3
30 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 1.3

The sun had begun to set plunging the park into darkness only to be illuminated by the street lamps scattered throughout the park. Many had begun to leave but a single car was left in the parking lot, the windows were tinted but I was constantly shaking, many had assumed that someone was getting busy in the car but that was far from the truth.

It had been 2 hours since Ayla had left the house, her emotions were a wreck, and her behavior was erratic. In the car she had been crying hysterically, snot was all over her face and tears stained her cheeks as dark lines could be seen, and in her lap was her white fox, all he could do at this point was stare at her and take the occasional blows that landed on its coiled back.

This would continue for another 30 mins of her screaming, crying, throwing up, and crying some more before she began to calm down.

Looking around, she noticed the carnage she had left behind in the car, especially on Theo who was coiled up on her lap and visibly red from the blows he suffered. “THEO!!” She scooped the boy into her arms and hugged him tight, “I’m so, so sorry” A feeling of guilt had filled her, in her anger she had hurt one of the few people she cared about.

Theo’s white fur had a vibrant tint of red as his side had begun to swell, he was barely breathing, but his eyes still showed his love for her. Seeing this Ayla started her car back up and drove off immediately, Theo was the only thing on her mind, she made turn after turn irrationally looking for a vet.

“Where, where, where!” She had begun to panic, she didn’t want to lose him, “HONK HONK!!” blinding white light had filled the entirety of her vision, it was a truck. In her haste to find a vet, she sped a red light and was now being rammed from the side by a speeding semi.

The car was indented, the driver and passenger seats were completely flatted by the truck leaving no one alive.

Alright I'mma keep it a bean with yall. These past 2 weeks I just haven't felt like posting, and I was really hating this prologue of sorts, but when planning I got excited (Don't get excited, this is my first time so you will most likely be disappointed) and so after I explained the story of Martial Peak to a friend of mine, I decided to start writing

3