Chapter 4
16 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 4

[Welcome back to the world of the living Host (✿◠‿◠), I have transported you to the most optimal location for your growth, and as …]

There was a voice speaking in my head again but unlike the last time, this one seemed to be livelier. Looking around at my surroundings I quickly picked up on the fact that I was within a cave of some sort; The ceiling of this gave was quite high lit up only by the occasional bioluminescent plant growing on the walls.

[… Hey!...]

This voice seemed to actually acknowledge me, that’s better.

[HEY! STOP IGNORING ME!!]

This voice was quite annoying though, I wonder if I could swap it out for a new one, but that wasn’t important right now. Looking down in front of me was a blue transparent screen like the one I saw before but it was slowly changing to a hue of red.

[Ah, I see, you must be taught your place in this world. You may be lucky but you are not smart.]

Suddenly the screen turned a bright crimson as the words ‘PUNISHMENT TIME’ were firmly planted on the screen, but then everything went dark once again.

Opening my eyes, I was met with a landscape of sand and the burning light of the sun, but sadly this was no ordinary dessert, as I attempted to move, I noticed that my paws didn’t just sink into the sand, they were more like melted on the sand like chocolate on a Sunday. Seeing my limbs melt for some reason didn’t faze me but this unbearable heat did, it felt like I was sitting in an oven being cooked alive.

‘What is happening!?’ As I was melting on the sand a feeling of sinking could be felt from underneath me, *sinking noises* *sinking noises* ‘BOOM’ My body was launched into the air and underneath me was the mouth of an enormous sandworm. ‘Ain’t no way.’ As the

 

 

I immediately click the close button.

‘Finally, it’s out of my way’

Standing up I notice that all around me was stone, it seemed as if I was in a cave of sorts and one deep underground at that, but suddenly the dreaded blue panel had appeared once again.

[HEY! It’s not very nice to cut someone off when-]

Before it could even finish, I had pressed the button, but it had immediately popped but up again but this time in a shade of red

[It seems Host doesn’t understand who I am]

After a few seconds of silence, it spoke again but in a high-pitched voice.

[Try to not give up on me, IT’S PUNISHMENT TIME (`∀´)Ψ] (and that’s on Togami)

Quickly my vision began to swirl until everything went black.

Waking up I found myself in a desert, but I wasn’t a regular one, it wasn’t just hot, It was too hot, looking down at my paws I saw that they were melting like candle wax.

‘Wha-what the hell is happening!’

As my body was melting on the blazing red sand the ground began to shake, the shaking intensified as something from underneath the sand started to create a bulge in the sand, the bulge became bigger and bigger before bursting to reveal a humungous sandworm who quickly launched its 5 rows of rotating teeth in my direction.

‘AHHHHHHH’

As the beast landed on me, I was teleported back into the stone cave, all my limbs were unmelted and I was greeted by a large smile on the blue screen in front of me.

[ʚ(*´꒳`*)ɞ Now that you know what I can do to you I hope you are less disobedient next time]

‘Was that real?’

I can’t get on this thing’s bad side, whether that was real or fake I felt it, the feeling of melting like some ice cream was not an amazing feeling.

[Yes, and keep this in mind, there is always somewhere I can send you that can kill you so don’t get too comfortable]

< Major Quest >

< Job: Eliminate all life within “The Cave of the Lost” >

< Reward: ??? >

< Time Limit: 200 days >

< Failure: Death >

For those wondering why I wasn't posting this garbage. I simply didn't feel like it (And I was working on other stuff, but that's beside the point)

 

 

 

1