Just See
8 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 6

The mist around me constantly twisted and turned, leaving nothing visible but what was directly in front of me. ‘It doesn’t matter anyway, mist or no mist I have a time limit of 200 days, I need to move.’ With that, I began to walk.

“Bam!” And the very first step I take bangs my head into a wall. Shaking my head, I get back up on all fours and continue to move in the opposite direction.

I don’t know how much time has gone by but this mist just seems to continue on and on in every direction, my breathing had begun to become rapid and it had begun to feel like I’ve been in here for days, ‘I just need to get out of this mist, there has to be an exit.’ I continued to walk, and walk, and… walk but nothing ever changed, the only that showed any signs of movement were the shifting patterns with the dense mist, and it continued to move even when I stopped, ‘How long has it been. Days, Weeks, Years, when will I get out.’ My mind had begun to go blank as I laid on the cold cave floor below me, or was it grass, I can’t tell anymore.

[Damn, not even 20 mins, SMH]

That voice, it’s voice. My mind had sprung back to life. What does it mean by not even 20 mins, it’s been days, weeks, it can’t possibly have been less than 20 mins, it must be trying to fool me into relaxing, that must be what it is?

[No. I can’t believe they said you were a good target; you have shown me nothing worth such praise. A word of advice, if you can’t see. Just See.]

Its voice was filled with nothing but disdain and regret and what did it mean by “if you can’t see. Just See” that makes no sense, in what world can you just cha-…

‘Status’

[Name: Unknown]

[Level 3]

EXP: 0/400

Heath: 200/200

Mana: 30/30

STR: 4

AGL: 5

DEF: 3

INT: 7

WIS: 5

Free Stat Points: 6

‘6 free stat points’ with a little hesitation I decided to put 3 into AGL and 3 into WIS, ‘I hope this works.’

And with that my staring contest with mist had begun, I focused hard on the everchanging mist until a loud ping could be heard within my head.

***

<Skill Acquired: Observe (Passive) Lv 1>

Observe allows us to analyze and understand objects and living beings in everyday life.

<Low-Grade Illusionary Mist>

The Illusionary mist created by ■■■■, Illusionary mist will cause a loss of the victim’s sensory abilities, ability to tell time, and sense of direction.

***

These messages played within my head from a robot voice and once it had finished the mist in front of me had begun to gradually become clearer and expanded my vision by about 5 meters.

‘Looks like my idea was correct.’ My best bet would be to leave a good chunk of the free points that I get for AGL and WIS within this environment.

With more of my vision being cleared I decide to begin walking to my left and hope for the best.

Hi

 

 

 

 

1