Chapter 52 – Fasha
312 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A day had passed since the battle between two powerful beings. The clash between Spencer and the Elder of the people of this civilization was immense. Although there were no living casualties from their battle, the widespread destruction caused was large in its scale and reach. Not only was the battlefield destroyed, but the shockwaves from the collisions had also affected the areas that were distant as well, leaving the citizens nearby in a state of panic.

But at this current time, the civilization was proceeding as if nothing had happened the day prior, all of its people moving on with their time in a nonchalant manner. It looked as if this was the norm in these situations, yet the strangest occurrence was not the manner in which the people acted. But in the fact that the location in which the battle occurred was completely restored to its previous condition, all of the walls that were destroyed during the time have been restored along with any other damage that was caused by the fight.

When everything has been restored to its previous condition, the Elder has returned to the temple to address the issue that is Spencer. As of right now, two figures could be seen sitting on their knees around a small round table whilst two other figures stood behind one of them. Sipping something akin to tea in unison, the two began to speak to each other in their manner of speech.

"Let me reintroduce myself, I am the Elder of Fashacalli people, sworn guardian of those of this kingdom and the third most powerful being on this planet. For what reason have you come here?"

The Elder formally introduced himself as he relayed a question to Spencer before sipping his tea whilst Cassa and Shaya stood behind him. Spencer took a sip of the strange tea he was given as well, soon looking up at the Elder to respond.

"I am simply here to see what I can gain from this planet and its inhabitants, but I didn't expect to meet a being who could pique my interest so quickly. You put up an incredible fight, if it was not for my superior power, you could have easily beaten me."

Taking a second to sip his tea, he continued to speak to the Elder who looked as if he was just told a blatant lie.

"I am particularly interested in those strange techniques you used in our fight, and I wish to learn them from you in my time here."

Setting down his tea on the table, Spencer placed his hands on his thighs and looked at the Elder. Wasting no time, he then respectfully bowed his head.

"Teach me!"

The Elder was shocked at Spencer's actions. He could be seen momentarily confused by his respectful behavior as he requested to learn from them. Placing down his tea as well, the Elder reached out his hand and spoke.

"There is no need for that, the people of the Fashacalli respect those with immense power. You have proven yourself to hold power much greater than I, the Elder of the people, thus making you the most worthy to be respected by us all!"

Lowering his head as he spoke, the Elder bowed as a sign of respect to Spencer, prompting Shaya and Cassa to try and convince him to raise his head. However, they were ignored by him as he kept bowing. Spencer seeing what was happening decided that he no longer needed to go out of his way to act respectfully towards them to get what he wants.

He raised his head and spoke up.

"I see… So, when can we start with you teaching me?"

Talking casually towards the Elder, Spencer picked up his cup of tea and continued to drink it. Shaya and Cassa looked at him in contempt at his disrespectful demeanor towards the Elder, but they controlled themselves as to not speak out against, only standing in wait as the two communicated with each other.

"There may be an issue in teaching you the techniques of our people. Your body does not contain Fasha, the energy flowing through all of the Fashacalli people. It allows us to perform all of our techniques and changes using the potential that flows within the strength of our bodies."

Listening to the Elder, Spencer grew even more intrigued in what this "Fasha" energy was capable of. Rubbing his chin he began to think of the potential benefits based on his previous fight with the Elder.

"You don't have to worry about that anymore."

The Elder raised his brow in confusion as a response to Spencer's words.

"What do you mean by this?" Asked the Elder with confusion visible on his face.

Spencer shrugged and responded to the Elder.

"Check for yourself."

Growing intrigued, the Elder began to pear into Spencer's body in search of an answer to his confusion. Arriving at his lower navel area, the Elder could sense a surge of energy that he was immediately familiar with! An untapped core of energy remained within him, energy matching the same unique output as Fasha!

Sensing this, the Elder could not hold back his shock from discovering this.

"This! This doesn't make any sense!! Your body held not even the smallest trace of Fasha within you when we fought.. How is it that you have it now?!"

Spencer looked at the Elder for a moment and responded with a smirk.

"Can't tell you that, but the issue is resolved, right? Now nothing is stopping you from teaching me I hope?"

Reluctantly agreeing with the issue being resolved, the Elder promptly stood up from the table and turned around to look at the two women behind him. Placing his hands on their shoulders he silently spoke.

"Shaya, Cassa, bring Spencer to the Champions hall, introduce him to the other champions and show him how to access the energy within him. Measure how much he holds within his body using the scanner. Show him techniques based on how much control he has as well."

Taking a glance at Spencer who was still sipping tea, the Elder continued talking to them.

"And try not to agitate him, I most likely won't be there in time to resolve any problems that may come from it."

Ending his conversation with them, he thus turned around facing Spencer, sitting back down at the table to resume talking to him.

"Those two will guide you through the necessary steps to unlock your Fasha. They will show you all of the texts within the Champions hall that will help you grasp a better understanding of the principles of the training you will undergo. Once you have grasped all that you can, I will personally teach you my techniques."

Seeing it as an understandable step in his progression, Spencer agreed with the Elder and gulped down the rest of his tea before he stood up and approached the two females. Cassa and Shaya seeing this alien walking towards them couldn't help but frown, they were reluctant to do what the Elder had requested of them, but they quickly continued to do what they were told and proceeded to lead Spencer out of the Elder's temple.

Leaving behind the Elder who was calmly enjoying his tea.

Walking down the stairs from the hall, Spencer was currently excited to see what he could absorb into his repertoire of knowledge. He was especially excited by the fact that he could now learn a profoundly refined form of combat to use in his future endeavors. On his face rested a grin as he couldn't stop thinking about how he could develop from this point on.

'Good thing I had already synthesized the Elders blood from yesterday's fight. Too bad I couldn't read his mind as easily as the others to get his memories too…' he thought to himself as they continued to walk through the city.

Walking closer to the two females, he placed his arms over their shoulders and spoke in a playful manner which annoyed them even further.

"Looks like I'm in your care for the time being!"

 

=====

For early access to upcoming future chapters (work-in-progress ones as well, as well as a bonusexclusive content to all my current and future works, please consider visiting my Patreon).

Benefits include (but are not limited to): 

>> Read up to 20 chapters ahead of the curve (All the way to Chapter 92, which is still in the making!) 

>> Extra bonus material, side content, side chapters WITH ILLUSTRATIONS! A 3 part Side Story featuring Spencer's Kingdom, with the siblings, Castor, Hopi, and Yurok at its very center! With a sprinkle of Atlantian scheming added to the mix, this almost 10K words long 3-part story promises you a great time!

>> Nifty PDF format for each chapter/complete volume

>> Compiled E-Book when a volume is completed!

>> Write your story/character idea and have it featured (more details on Patreon)!

 

Your support is what would allow me to be able to pursue this avenue to be a better writer/author and provide even more content!

8