8. The virtuous body
110 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"HUANG LU!!" The voice of an angry man woke him up. He certainly was not expecting someone to return and call him up so early. "GET OUT HERE!"

Huang Lu quickly got dressed and ran out by instinct, and regretted it. He was a cultivator, not a street rat anymore. Why did he have to listen to every angry man who demanded his time?

The angry man was the brigand leader, his hand was bandaged, but a bigger man came. The injured brigand leader smirked. "Eh, not bad, Huang Lu Not afraid to own up to your mistakes. This senior brother of mine is in the middle stages of 1st realm, so he's stronger than you."

Huang Lu frowned. He just got there last night.

"Kowtow and apologise. Strip your clothes."

"No." Huang Lu said.

The bigger man immediately charged and flared his Qi. They were going to fight in the streets? His fists met the bigger man, and the eyes of the bigger man narrowed. They were equally matched in strength.

The bigger man roared. "Beast Form." His body bulged and stripes appeared, his fingers seemed to have little claws. He punched again, and this time, Huang Lu was pushed back slightly.

The gap was small, but Huang Lu immediately looked around.

"You have some talent to force senior brother to use his Beast Form!" The brigand leader said. "But too bad, your luck has run out because senior brother will kill you today."

"Kill?" Huang Lu asked. "Surely that is not needed." He dodged a punch and a swipe. He ran, and their battle shifted to the market streets.

A hawker yelled. "Hey Huang Lu, stop making a mess of the market, we still need to earn a living!"

"Then help me fight him." Huang Lu said.

"Eh, you fought him first, he's your problem." The hawker clearly had a look of horror on his food. Huang Lu dodged another punch. The baddie was clearly just a little bit stronger and faster.

"Stop running and fight like a man, Huang Lu."

The cultivator managed to grab Huang Lu's shirt and yanked him hard. He jerked. The cultivator threw him towards a fritters stall. Huang Lu smashed into the wooden stall, and some of the cooking oil splattered on his shirt. It was hot. "Oil!"

A switch flipped, and he took a mug of unused cooking oil and splashed it on himself. The oil covered his body.

[Condition met]

His body suddenly flushed with power. The beast cultivator closed in, and swiped.

He tore Huang Lu's clothes off, but it only revealed his muscular, oily body. It seemed to glow with the oil smeared all over. Huang Lu smiled.

"You turn into a beast." Huang Lu grabbed the beast cultivator's arms, and flipped him upside down. Huang Lu's bulging, suddenly muscular arms twisted, and locked itself around the beast cultivator's neck. "Every beast, needs a collar."

The cultivator struggled, but empowered by oil, he was much stronger. The cultivator lashed and kicked, and then his face paled. The beast form faded away.

Huang Lu won, and the brigand leader was horrified.

"You... you beat a junior disciple of the Wild Blood Sect. They will not forgive you."

"Eh, do they normally retaliate for beating their junior disciples?" Huang Lu knew sects did not act so rashly. "I did not even kill him."

He ran. The unconscious cultivator fainted. Huang Lu decided to help himself to the cultivator's wealth, and paid the stall for the broken stall and the oil.

His clothes, sadly, were torn to shreds. His body glistened with oil, for all to see.

A female hawker auntie blushed. "Huang Lu, when did you have such a beautiful body." The husband tapped the female hawker, and she quickly added. "You just need a handsome face to go with that godly body."

Huang Lu smirked. Cheeky old auntie.

"Ask your husband to exercise and eat healthy."

The female hawker's blush turned to embarrassment. He should get home.

He looked at the still unconscious cultivator. He probably should not leave him there. He carried him and left him at the town's little guardpost.

Huang Lu went back to bao auntie, collected his daily pork buns, and decided to go home.

He was going to have a lot more fights, and he prayed to the heavenly spirits for more heavenly Qi.

2