9. Slaying Evil
82 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Stop right there." Huang Lu shouted at the bully that attempted to extort money from the hawker. The market brigand looked back at Huang Lu.

"And who are you?"

"The one that will stop you." Huang Lu flexed his muscles, as he measured the brigand's response.

"Who dares stop someone backed by the Red Mountain Sect?" The brigand looked back. "Even the town lord would not touch us."

Huang Lu didn't care. If he dies fighting evil, then it'll be a good life. "You're just a lesser brigand. Why would a mighty sect even pay attention to you?"

Now the brigand was pissed off, so he charged at Huang Lu with a knife. He wasn't a cultivator. Huang Lu's punch knocked him out instantly. He carried the brigand all the way to the forest, and left him there.

And as he returned, there was a man in a deep red, maroonish robe. He pointed at Huang Lu. "Are you the one disturbing my lackeys?"

Huang Lu bowed respectfully. "I'm sorry, who are you?"

"You do not recognise the robe of the Red Mountain?"

"I'm just a village bumpkin, I'm afraid there's a lot of things I do not recognise." Huang Lu answered honestly. "But if they threaten the peace and order of my town, I will definitely step up."

The man frowned, and flexed his Qi. Huang Lu stared, and felt it brush off his skin. This person was just in the middle stages of the 1st realm! Huang Lu had just crossed over into the peak of the 1st realm on the way back from the forest. "You dare to mock me, villager?"

Huang Lu wasn't bothered. He smiled. "I do not mock." Huang Lu's body bulged, the strength of a cultivator at the peak of the 1st realm slammed into the gut of the red-robed man. He coughed and spat out blood.

"Ugh."

He took out a sword. "You are just a country bumpkin pretending to be a cultivator. Your form is crap, your cultivation is aimless. You do not even understand the dao. I, will relieve you of your head, and kill all your relatives, rape all your friends and kill-"

Huang Lu, wisely, kept a bottle of oil in his sack. He poured it on his body, and with the enhanced strength delivered a punch before he finished his long talk. The cultivator was dead. "Oops. I overdid it."

Huang Lu searched his body. He's quite rich, and once again, Huang Lu helped himself to all his goods, and then dragged him into the forest. He dug a hole, and dumped him in. Huang Lu thought he'll fell a lot worse for killing the man, but strangely, he didn't. No, he actually felt quite good.

It's too bad all these cultivators seemed a little crazy in the head. Maybe he's becoming one too.

 

A NOTE FROM SPAIZZZER

800 views! Huang Lu crosses into peak of the 1st realm! Next threshold, 1,200! 

(if it's not clear enough, views = heavenly qi. The only way Huang Lu progresses is by pumping up those numbers). 

2