14. This is a battle-fic and a harem-capture fic
98 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Just as the man sat down and he was still serving pork buns to the other guys. He got a notification.

[You have received 40 Heavenly Coin] [You have received 50 heavenly coin]

[You have a total of 140 heavenly coin]

Huang Lu noticed that the coins came suddenly, and now he had enough to upgrade his Body of the Descendants of Virtue. Which he did, and he felt it's effect immediately ripple through his body. He liked the muscles, the strength and the hardiness, and naturally he wanted it stronger.

[Body of the Descendants of Virtue upgraded. Your body is now much stronger.]

Two guys walked close to him, but Huang Lu was too busy serving pork buns to notice them. They wore clothes similar to the drunk man, and were part of the Prince's entourage of guards. "You. Waiter."

Huang Lu turned and saw the two guys. He bowed, as it is polite to do so. "Hello, what may I do for you two sirs?"

"Step outside. With us."

Huang Lu glanced at the waiter-boss and she nodded. "Alright."

The two immediately glared at him. "Who're you, and how did you learn how to use Qi?"

"I am Huang Lu, and I learned it by luck."

The two glanced at each other like they've just been insulted. "We expect a serious answer."

"It is a serious answer, good sirs." Huang Lu answered. "I really happen to have stumbled on a cultivation entirely by luck."

"Do you take us for fools? I ask again, which sect are you with?"

Huang Lu sighed. "I'm not affiliated with a sect."

"So you're a rogue cultivator."

"Uh... what does that mean?" Huang Lu was a country bumpkin all this while, Why would he know what it meant anyway?

"It means you are unaffiliated."

"Then yes."

"Rogue cultivators are normally bad people. They must have committed a crime." The two drew out their swords and flashed their peak of 1st realm Qi. Huang Lu frowned.

"I don't have any intention of fighting, good sirs, though if you insist, I will defend myself." Huang Lu once again tried to deescalate. He like punching people, but this is the Town Lord's event and he didn't want to be the one making a ruckus. No, he's just afraid he'll bring trouble to the bao auntie.

One of the two sheathed his word. "Fair enough."

The other one looked. "Why are you accepting this insult, brother? This man mocks us."

"I don't think he is. But, I suppose you can fight him if you feel like it."

The other one smiled, "Well, Huang Lu, was it?"

"Yes."

"Let's have a practice match." His Qi flared and he swung his sword. "[Form of the Shadow Raven]." The soldier blurred into a shadow and charged ahead. Somehow, Huang Lu seemed to see his every move like he was moving slowly, and ducked easily. The man slashed and slashed, and Huang Lu just moved out of the way. It was easy mode, really, since he could see every move and then move out of the way.

In truth, the main character usually wins his battles, so why complicate it by making the battle difficult for the main character. Thus, the royal bloodline itself decided to just make Huang Lu so overpowered that he would win if he wants to, and just guided him along the path to victory. But Huang Lu didn't really want to 'win'. Bao auntie could get in trouble. Best to force a stalemate. Thirty missed slashes later, the soldier-cultivator was exhausted. "How?"

Huang Lu merely bowed. "Thanks for giving face, fellow taoists." He imitated things cultivators said. "I certainly have no intention of fighting today. It is the Town Lord's feast, and it is not right for me to sully it."

The cultivators somehow blushed as if they've done something wrong. "Ah, that... that is true."

Huang Lu absolutely didn't get it. When he offered to not fight earlier, they refused, and now they accepted it meekly. Cultivators didn't make any sense. "If it is all, we should return inside. I still must continue with my work."

Back in the feast, he saw the lady he fought earlier. The one from the Wild Blood Sect. Her face paled as they exchanged glances, and she immediately turned away. Another lady that looked about her age noticed.

"You! You're the one who bullied my junior sister."

Huang Lu frowned. What the fuck was this all about. Why were there so many people looking for trouble today? The junior sister immediately tugged the girl's sleeves. "Sister, there's no need-"

"You. Fight me. Outside." The waiter-leader immediately walked over to Huang Lu and whispered to go ahead.

Huang Lu sighed, and clasped his hand. "Greetings, miladies."

Once again, they were outside. This time, there was a small crowd that followed them. Many wanted to see the Wild Blood Sect in action. Huang Lu could hear the whispers.

"Is this part of the Town Lord's entertainment?"

Huang Lu sighed, and went into the ring. He finally got a good look at the lady, and this lady was beautiful, like her junior sister. She had long flowing hair, eyes that shone like jewels, and fair skin. She wore a tight fitting uniform that sadly revealed no skin, but flaunted her wavy curves and ample bosoms. Huang Lu sighed. "May I have your name, milady?"

"I won't give my name to a nobody who bullied my junior sister." Of course, her junior sister was a bully that extorted money from the markets. "I will crush you today for laying a finger on my junior sister."

Huang Lu sighed. Someone from the audience immediately. "Who's this country bumpkin that doesn't know of Qian Ziyi, genius of the Wild Blood Sect, who reached 2nd realm at age 18? He's gonna get a thrashing."

Huang Lu nodded in thanks to the loudmouthed spectator, "Well met, Lady Qian."

Lady Qian merely harrumphed and got into a combat stance. She seemed to be mostly an unarmed fighter, likely due to her education as part of the Wild Blood Sect. She immediately displayed her cultivation at the 2nd realm, but still just the first step. The Wild Blood Sect is a small sect, as things go, which is why Qian Ziyi was only famous locally. Truthfully, when compared to the true genius young masters and young ladies out there, she was not worth a mention.

There are those out there who reached the 4th realm at 18. So what was the 2nd? But anyway, there's always a mountain after a mountain, and that's a later problem when Huang Lu reaches that point.

She charged, and her fists turned into a glowing red claw. "[Claws of the Fire Cat]."

And before Huang Lu could retaliate... time suddenly stopped.

[Qian Ziyi identified as rival and capturable harem member. To capture, defeat her and complete her side quests.]

Of course, why would the writers of fate name a particular person unless that person was capturable in some way or form. The fact that she was named meant her life and her future was doomed to be nothing more than an ornamental vase in the main character's harem. The fates has doomed her before she knew it. All because she was named, thus she must fit a role in the story.

"The fuck." Huang Lu yelled during the moment when time was still stopped. What did harem even mean? At that moment, his brain was flooded with visions of hot passionate overwhelming sex. For a man who never ever tasted or felt a woman's touch or love, that was too much for him to handle. To be honest, main characters frequently get offscreened passionate nights with their female companions.

When the visions stopped, he looked at Qian Ziyi. She really was pretty, and he was like a toad lusting after swan meat. Oh he was such a terrible man for eve having thoughts of doing such naughty things to her.

"I'm a good man, but women are my weak points." Huang Lu sighed.

He was snapped out of the timestop, and the woman's slashes flew past him. The power of someone in the 2nd realm meant each slash and swipe left marks on the ground. He dodged at first, and he noticed her legs were also surrounded by some reddish Qi.

"That's the Tiger Steps!" The spectators said. Huang Lu once again nodded in thanks.

He dodged. And dodged. It was annoying how fast she moved, and he decided that he should seal that move. So, when she attempted an attack with her swipes, he blocked her swipes, enduring a bit of the burning Qi, stepped in and wrestled her. His arms wrapped around her waist, and his fist turned black.

He punched her in the side. She choked. The audience booed.

[Banned Punch has sealed Tiger Steps for a day]

Her eyes widened. "What is that move?"

He didn't reply. She ran, her Tiger Steps disabled, and slashed. But without the speed boost from her tiger steps, it was now easier to deflect and dodge. In fact, her swipes seemed to lose a bit of their power.

His [Royal Bloodline] powered instinct immediately kicked in, as he closed in. She attempted to slash and swipe him, but all it did was scratch his back. He pinned her down with his muscular body on the floor, the weight of his cultivation and body pressed on her. It was an awkward, embarrassing appearance to everyone else.

"Oh my god did that man just pin Qian Ziyi on the ground?" The audience booed. The junior sister gasped. Everyone watched as the genius lady was pinned down. His hands held her two hands and pressed down. She struggled, but their body was so close. She attempted to headbutt him, and their heads met. It didn't hurt Huang Lu one bit with his super strong body.

"Ow." She tried to kick, and it merely forced Huang Lu's legs to press on her thighs. Their awkward position got even more awkward. "Let go!"

"Do you admit defeat?" Huang Lu said.

"No." She struggled harder but none of her limbs could do much damage to his super strong body. She struggled. The junior sister immediately ran into the battle.

"Stop it already. Let my senior sister go."

Huang Lu stared at the junior sister. She's pretty, but she paled next to Qian Ziyi. Huang Lu nodded. "Fine."

The crowd just jeered as the fight was over. "So that genius of Wild Blood Sect wasn't much after all, if she lost to a waiter."

Qian Ziyi's face was red and flushed. She immediately left in anger. The junior sister looked afraid, and then ran after her.

Thankfully, nothing happened after that.

2