15. The Visit at Night
96 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The feast was over, and Huang Lu went home, relieved. Life was normal for a few days... and then one night, he heard a knock. It was a gentle knock, really.

When he opened his creaky old door, he saw the young lady that he defeated in battle. Not Qian Ziyi, but the one that bullied the market hawkers.

"Young master." She immediately kneeled once she closed the door behind her. "I beg you, please fight Qian Ziyi again and lose to her. I will do anything."

Huang Lu frowned. "I'm not sure if I can." Huang Lu didn't like intentionally losing. That's not a sporting thing to do, and he didn't like losing, either.

"Young master, please." She kneeled. "Qian Ziyi is important for the future of the Wild Blood Sect."

"Why?"

"Because she has the Blood of the Founder, and she will inherit special cultivation methods from the master. Her defeat has left her in a state of despair and I'm afraid it will shake her foundations." Of course someone named like Qian Ziyi would have some special legacy. It's just a stereotype, which this story happily follows.

"That's her problem, isn't it?" Huang Lu looked at the lady. "No, it's your problem."

Her head was immediately on the floor. "Please forgive my foolishness. I did not know better."

"How long have you been extorting the market?" Huang Lu honestly couldn't remember whether he seen her before. Maybe he had, but he was too busy to pay attention.

"Five years." She said. "I am deeply sorry. I do not wish to be the one who brings trouble to Elder Sister Qian."

"But cultivators fight all the time, and they will get defeated. Isn't it normal?" Huang Lu wondered. The stories told of great tournaments and fights. Such things are normal.

"...yes but Sister Qian had never tasted defeat from someone at her cultivation level."

"I see. But I refuse. If she wants, she can try again and defeat me normally."

The lady kneeled. "Please. I beg you. Just once."

"I'm sorry, I won't change my mind."

"Nothing?" The lady stood, and she removed her robe, revealing her innerwear. Huang Lu gulped. Women really was his weak point. She pulled another string, and her innerwear dropped onto the floor. Huang Lu stared at her mounds and smooth skin, and she smiled sheepishly.

"Really? Nothing I can do to change your mind? Anything?" She leaned forward, her robe was almost all releived. She stepped forward, and Huang Lu stepped back. She wasn't as beautiful as Qian Ziyi, but she was still pretty. He had never been tempted by women in his life, and he felt like he was the one cornered. With each step, another piece of clothing came off.

Huang Lu gulped. He prayed to the Heavenly Spirits for guidance.

The lady crawled up his bed and sat on the bed in a state of undress. By now, almost nothing was left on her.She attempted her most seductive look. "You can do anything you want to me, for as long as you want to. I will give you everything, please just let Qian Ziyi beat you."

Huang Lu felt his heart beat like mad. Was this heaven's temptation? Was this a honey trap???

There was some things he didn't understand, of course. Why was this lady not a harem member? Thankfully, the [Royal Bloodline] answered.

[Harem Member - Female companions that have the sufficient talent or qualification to move up the cultivation realms. Other partners that are unable to keep up with the MC's cultivation will not be considered Harem Members]

So this lady was a nobody. But the important question was.... should he say yes or no?

[Heavenly Spirits - WHAT DO YOU SAY???]

 

YES - AGREE TO HER TERMS - FEIGN DEFEAT TO QIAN ZIYI
33.09%33.09% of votes
NO - REJECT HER TERMS
66.91%66.91% of votes
TOTAL: 136 VOTE(S)

1