22. Noodles
140 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
A NOTE FROM SPAIZZZER

This is a fic about xianxia shenanigans. Its not meant to be much. Thank you for reading. Please leave brain at door.

Huang Lu woke up from his dream and felt strength flood his muscles. His muscles felt even more power. POWER. It's ridiculous how much power his muscles had.

Anyway, he felt hungry. His muscles demanded sustenance. He ate a bowl of noodle for breakfast, at the store right outside the inn. It wasn't enough, so he added another bowl. He was still hungry.

"Hey big man." Someone in a sect uniform approached him.

Huang Lu had a bad feeling, his 2nd bowl of noodles just arrived. No, he had a feeling he needed three bowls with how small the portions were.

"The young master wants to eat here. Leave." Oh god Huang Lu had finally stumbled on the young master! The legendary arrogance of the young master.

"I'm still eating." Huang Lu said, and he slurped the noodle into his mouth. Three men approached him, all dressed in the same sect uniform. The heavens naturally conspired against the one who cultivated the heavenly way. Because they enjoyed fights.

"Big man, you may think you're tough, but we are the Immortal Flames Sect."

"And I'm still hungry." He slurped another mouthful of noodles. "Can I finish my noodles?"

One of the disciples looked annoyed, and he flared his Qi. Peak of the 1st realm! Another strange looking man walked in, he had a more elaborate version of the robe. "Hmm, didn't I ask for the restaurant to be cleared?"

Huang Lu ignored him, and kept eating. The disciples immediately bowed. "I'm sorry young master, this man refused to leave."

"Who dares interrupt my breakfast!" The young master flared his Qi. Middle steps of the 2nd realm! The force of his Qi caused the shop to rattle, and the shopkeeper shook his head. It's one of those daily battles by cultivators. It's a lucky thing that the shops had a direct line to the financier of the sects, so the sects normally compensated the shops for the damage.

Huang Lu frowned, and he flared his own Qi. His Qi, now at the peak of the 2nd realm, flooded the restaurant, and the three lackeys paled. The Young master's eyes bulged, and the arrogant face immediately changed into one a lot more apologetic. Huang Lu was more powerful than the young master, and everyone knew it.

He slapped the three lackey-disciples. "Do you have no eyes? There's a master here enjoying his noodles. Kowtow on the floor for even interrupting his breakfast!"

The three lackey had a look of betrayal on their faces. Their master just threw them under the bus!

"Well? Are you going to apologise to the master or not?" The young master yelled.

The three immediately kowtowed. Huang Lu continued slurping his noodles. He finished his 2nd bowl. He ignored the four and turned to the shopkeeper. "Another bowl please."

The shopkeeper nodded. The Young Master immediately turned to the shopkeeper. "Shopkeeper, let me pay for this master's noodles."

Huang Lu nodded. "Thanks."

The Young Master and the three disciples then sat at another table, and everyone had their noodles. A happy, noodly ending for everyone.

 

2