Chap.3 Welcome to Triton (II)
48 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

With the dangerous man leading her in front, Elonora walked inside the famous prison. The child's cuffed hands were freed but patrols were placed behind her. 

The way leading into Elonora's new home was complicated and complex. Glowing netro lines were inlaid in the metal walls. Complete body scanners were equipped at every door. Like it was said in the rumors, 'Triton's Security is the best among the 7 Empires.'

'Maybe because of all the lunatics placed inside Triton.' The child thought as she followed the pace of the frontman. Even before Elonora murdered her father, who was a politician, she had heard of Triton Prison. It was famous for all of the prisoners being shackled there.

It was said in the rumors that all the prisoners in Triton were geniuses. But as said, there's only a thin line between genius and lunacy. 

To think that Elonora somewhat entered this prestigious prison. Elonora can admit that she was somewhat smart and murderous to someone her age but she didn't think it was enough to send her here. What made the Chief of Security send her here? 

Is it because of the answers she had given him when he questioned her?

Elonora ceased her thoughts when the man in charge of leading her stopped in front of a metal door. The girl stared at the words above the door, 'Lounge'.

When the man, Birch, opened the door, he turned to look at Elonora. With a smile that didn't feel like it, he said in a monotone voice: "Welcome to Triton Prison, child."


"I'm excited! After a year, another friend is entering our boring house!" A woman with crimson hair giggled with both hands on her cheeks. Her emerald eyes were filled with nothing but madness.

 "Heh." A cold sneer sounded. The woman's happy giggle stopped as she pouted.

"Look at that. The genius architect is being sour." The man being called on scowled, displeased by the woman's sarcastic remarks.

"An old woman like you sounding like a young teen is disgusting."

"Ah? Old woman? My, you simply had no taste in woman, no? I, Linalyn Monte, am the greatest writer, and a forever 18 years old girl. So you should zip that mouth of yours, Zero Montero." Linalyn's tone became cold, her green eyes eerily looking back at ash eyes.

"Dear Lina, you shouldn't place all your attention on that young un, how about switching to me?" The man watching the about to erupt tension called out. His handsome face wore a polite smile, something that never leave his face.

"Ugh. Disgusting sociopath. Hey, George, do me a favor and fuck-off of this place." 

"Dear Lina, I am hurt. And you know I can't do that."

The other inmates in the room watched the three people talk, like watching a spectacle, until the firmly locked door opened.

The captain they are familiar with, Birch, was the first person they had seen. 

"Baby Birch, where's my new friend?" Linalyn stood up and struggled to look behind the man's tall frame, unfortunately, no one seems to be following the man. 

"She's right behind me," Birch answered tersely, clearly announcing his unwillingness to talk. 

Birch sidestepped and a small figure was revealed to the inmates of the prison.

"This is criminal S-S-A #9, Elonora Vincent. 9 years old. Committed 13 murders. I hope all of you will get along." Birch decided to immediately go, less he got entangled by the hateful witch1Linalyn

"Welcome to the Triton House, Nora, my dear sister!" 

'But my sister's dead.' Elenora thought while looking at the woman's cheerful face.

5