Chapter 17 ─ First Lick
150 2 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My dear readers, it is my pleasure to inform you that this arc and half of the volume is almost over, but don't worry, we will be making it more interesting as what you see is nothing more than a development for something big.

The day after the party something unexpected happened.

"Hey."

"... What do you want from me?"

Rei went straight to Sasha during lunch time.

She was eating alone despite having female followers.

Rei was looking at her as if he was a criminal, the kind that stalks schoolgirls.

Sasha had the same cold, sharp stare, even though she didn't know Rei.

He sat down without her permission and then grabbed her meatball with his hand.

"..."

Sasha didn't understand why Rei was doing this, nor did I.

"You know, there are times where I feel like hitting someone just because, don't you feel the same way?"

"I understand, just now I see someone I want to give a good punch."

"Me too, especially liars."

Rei ate the meatball in front of her, she didn't understand what he was up to.

But Sasha said.

"If you have business with me, request a meeting with my followers or if you have business with my father I can't help you."

She stood up to leave, Rei stopped her and said something weird in her ear.

"Your mother, forget her already."

"...!"

Sasha got so upset that she lost her temper and slapped him hard that echoed around the place.

"What do you know about me!? You're just a stranger, don't try to meddle in my life!"

Sasha left after saying that with giant strides, a silence filled the place.

Rei touched his cheek and then looked at the surroundings.

"What the fuck do you see? Get back to your business!"

And with that, everyone went back to eating.

Rei returned to his table.

On it was Rose, eating a mountain of food.

Lately she's been eating more, apparently it's because of Rei stressing her out so much.

"... Are you done making a fool of yourself?"

"I don't make a fool of myself."

"Is that so? Then what did you do there, a comedy act?"

Rose's lifeless eyes indicated that she is very angry.

"It's not something you care about now. But you'll know soon enough."

"I don't like it when you do things like that."

"I'm someone who enjoys a good show and it's going to happen soon."

"I hope it won't be anything bad..."

"It won't be... at least for me."

"...?"

Rei took the fork and inserted it into a baked potato, before bringing it to his mouth he said.

"Rose, I want that today, I'm sick of waiting."

And in a wild way she devoured it.

◇◇◇

"I'm really glad to have a moment to ourselves, prince!"

After three o'clock in the afternoon as the schedule dictates, there is a break for tea or group meetings to chat.

In the game it was introduced just to be able to get closer to the harem members.

Rei invited Rose to a room reserved exclusively for them.

Rose was behind him while Elicia's servants were with her.

The expression on the princess's face was like the radiant sun in the morning.

Eli asked Rei while innocently touching the rim of her tea cup.

"Emm, prince, I'm glad to have a moment for us. But is there any reason to call me suddenly?"

Rei finished his cup of tea and stood up, walked towards Eli and then kissed her in front of everyone.

"...!"

The girls present were speechless.

Rei slipped his tongue in and enveloped her tongue with his own.

It was Eli's first kiss, she dreamed it would be romantic, but instead it was forced and tasted like chamomile.

But she tried to take the liquid in her mouth as Rei's tongue played in her mouth.

After swallowing the liquid in her mouth, she gasped at what happened.

"What... was that?"

Rei wiped the remnants of tea from his lips and then caressed Eli's cheek.

"Eli, you are beautiful, very beautiful. I will never say more than Rose as that would be offensive to her."

"For that reason, I want to be a little intimate with you. As my fiancée it's only natural that we do this."

Eli's cheeks were flushed. She said a little shakily.

"I-Intimacy... you say?"

"You'll be my wife at the end of the academy, what's the problem with having a little taste of cake?"

"I-If you put it that way."

"Denied."

A voice interrupted, Rei was annoyed to see maid Emma interrupt him.

"Why are you getting in my way?"

"I'm very sorry, Redblade-sama, but Her Majesty the queen said..."

◇◇◇

Returning a little before the entrance ceremony, Emma and Nadine were summoned to Olga's room.

After entering they knelt down on their knees.

"Good morning Your Majesty, what do you wish of us?"

Olga set her cup of tea on the table and said.

"I summoned you today for one reason only. I want you to protect Eli."

Nadine was quizzical, she replied politely to the queen.

"Your Majesty, forgive me for saying so, but we have been looking after Her Highness Elicia for years."

"Nadine, you are wrong. I know you guard Eli from danger, but I'm not talking about that kind of danger. I'm talking about her fiancé."

They both made the same expression of not understanding what she was referring to.

A vein marked on the queen's forehead.

"Eli is still a child, we certainly managed to somehow get her engaged... but to the least expected person."

Emma said after ducking her head.

"Your Majesty, Duke Redblade is her fiancé, plus he's the person who wiped out the Calvinists in the country. Isn't he the most suitable person for Her Highness Princess Elicia?"

"It may seem so... but that boy doesn't have a shred of manners. He doesn't know how to behave and his attitude towards others is overbearing, arrogant and too haughty."

"I can't imagine what my grandchildren would be like with someone like that... but what's done is done."

"I at least want to protect Eli until he's of legal age to marry."

"So... girls, please, if the duke decides to do anything inappropriate to my daughter, take care of it, will you?"

The queen said between the lines. "Take care of my daughter's virginity at the expense of yours."

Nadine clenched her fists, but it was the queen's order, she could not disobey it.

As for Emma, she responded instantly.

"I will protect the princess, Your Majesty."

Nadine then did so.

"... I will protect Her Highness, Your Majesty."

◇◇◇

Rei already knew what the queen told them, he clicked his tongue and reluctantly replied.

"Tch. That old woman does unnecessary things."

Rose reprimanded him.

"Master, don't call the queen old woman please."

"Whatever, I want to have fun with Eli, she's my woman, and no one will take that right away from me."

"I understand."

"Good, then─"

"I'll be your replacement."

"...!?"

Everyone was shocked and speechless.

They really couldn't believe what the quiet girl said.

"If you wish, I can be the princess's replacement in helping you with your needs."

"Emma, I am his fiancée. It is only natural that he would want to be intimate."

"Your Highness, it is not that. Your mother wishes you to arrive chaste at the altar."

"The duke may be your fiancé, but that doesn't mean you're already going to have sex with him."

Eli cringed at the word.

"S-Something like that... we should go slow first... shouldn't we?"

She looked shyly at Rei, who said.

"Y-Yes."

"See. Emma you shouldn't."

"You are wrong Your Highness, I wish to do this of my own free will."

"It is my duty as your servant."

Rei became annoyed and said.

"Fine. If you want to make me happy so badly, let's get to it."

He stood up and went to sit on the nearest couch.

He used a cheat skill and his pants came down, then he sat down.

"Come make me happy."

Emma moved closer, but was stopped by Rose who was smiling.

"Is something the matter?"

"If you want to make Master happy you must first wish it."

"Excuse me?"

"If you don't wish it, it's no use. Master can tell when her partner enjoys it. So if you don't really want to touch him, it's no use."

Eli went running over to sit next to Rei.

"I-I do want to touch him."

She said energetically.

Emma saw her excitedly raising her hand and getting a little scared.

"I understand."

She went to sit on the other end of Rei.

"Your Highness, in that case, let's play it together."

"I-It sounds good to me."

Emma and Eli placed their hands on her groin.

Rei reacted to the soft sensation through the fabric.

Eli moved her hand as if she was petting a pet while Emma tried to find a taste for it.

"Is this how you all feel? It reminds me a lot of something I ate because of the texture and length."

"I don't think that's the best comparison, Your Highness, but you'll certainly enjoy it when it rises."

Rose added with a smile.

Eli and Emma continued to stroke Rei's crotch until Eli let out a cry.

"Kyah, it got up!"

Rei's member began to throb and generate a bulge in his underwear, he told Eli not to panic.

"There is nothing to be afraid of Eli, this happens since I like two beautiful women doing it."

Eli felt happy to hear how Rei liked what she did.

"In that case, I'll try harder."

Putting more energy, Eli touched Rei's member, he couldn't take it anymore and Rose proceeded to pull down her underwear.

"Princess, please admire what will be yours when you get married."

The phallus stood as straight as a flag, its appearance was powerful and wild.

Eli was both embarrassed and curious.

Emma was the same way.

Nadine tried to hide her curiosity by closing her eyes, but only one had it open, Rose instead smiled, as if she was going to eat it instantly.

Eli said as she placed her finger on the head.

"It's warm... and it looks terrifying, like a wild beast in worm form."

"Your Highness, this is the male reproductive member. Thanks to it we women can get pregnant and give birth."

Trying to keep her ignorance hidden, she said.

"I-I know that, Emma!"

"I-I was just in shock to see one...i t doesn't even compare to when onii-sama and I were bathing as children."

"That was unnecessary to say... Eli, put it in your mouth."

Rei said as he relaxed.

Eli felt interest in that word. "Mouth."

She felt a strange sensation to do so, she stuck out her tongue like a cat and when she was about to touch it, Rose stopped her with a light swipe.

Eli returned to normal.

Rose smiled at her after bending down.

"Princess, this part may look hard and scary, but it is sensitive and very soft to the touch. You must be careful, watch."

Rose took the phallus gently. In the same way as stroking a pet, she moved her hand up and down.

"You must do slow first, go at a pace where you and Master enjoy."

"I-I understand."

Eli watched intently as Rose gave joy to that phallus.

Emma didn't change her expression, but paid close attention as Eli did.

Rose brought her hand straight to Rei's dangling part, she gave it a little massage with her fingers.

"This part is my favorite honestly. Not only is it every man's weak spot, it's also the area where babies wait to go straight to their mothers."

"Sometimes I like to play with them alone, look."

Rose couldn't take it anymore and took little bites of those grapes.

Her tongue wrapped around each one,

While with her free hand she moved up and down the phallus as if she was polishing it.

Eli's face was red, Emma began to blush too, Nadine turned away, but the sound of Rose sucking filled the room.

Eli asked Rose who was immersed in pleasure.

"Err... Rose-sama was, wasn't it?"

"Yheah?"

Rose replied with her mouth full and giving Eli a slight look of being busy.

"You've done this with my prince before?"

Rose paused and looked at the princess as a trail of saliva fell from her mouth.

Without hesitation she replied.

"I am his assistant and he is my Master, it is normal to do this. Also he names me as his lover."

"I-I understand."

Eli looked at Rose with a straight face and signaled with her fists.

"As the future wife I will not lose to my husband's lover."

She said with a determined look, Rose smiled.

"Then you should learn to make your husband happy, shouldn't you?"

"O-Of course!"

Feeling that she was being teased, Rose made up her mind to try it.

Emma decided to join her.

"Princess, if you do it, so do I."

"T-Thank you, Emma..."

Eli and Emma brought their tongues closer together... at that moment, Rei exploded.

A volcano released a thick white cloud into the air to which fell on the three girls' faces.

Rose was with one eye closed, but smiling.

Eli screamed as it landed near her eyes and hair.

"It's hot!"

While it landed on Emma's lip.

She decided to do something she hadn't thought of, taste it.

Her tongue took that white cloud as if it were whipped cream.

Rose seeing the phallus throbbing and an expression of glee on Rei, she finished the job.

"When this is done, it's natural to give it a thorough cleaning."

She used her mouth to get the phallus clean, her whole mouth filled with that big rod which made Rose cough when she pulled it out.

Rei feeling happy said.

"Thanks to you, I am satisfied, despite only being this."

She used her magic to wipe the white essence on them.

It was completely removed, but Eli was still upset.

"Prince, that's not allowed! Besides, it smells like squid! I don't like squid!"

"Oh... I understand."

After that Rei decided to spoil Eli with taking her shopping to the capital.

◇◇◇

It was at night, a carriage corresponding with the Harvey bank crest was crossing a forest.

The reason was because the factory that produced the banknotes was outside the capital.

The carriage stopped, some hooded men intercepted them.

The driver of the carriage shouted.

"Uwaah, thieves! Help!"

That shout was so fake that no one would have believed it even if it were real.

The hooded men laughed as they waved to the men in the carriage. They were cronies, this was an act.

"Guys, remember it must look like a real robbery so leave them in bad shape."

"I don't want to get beat up."

"Believe me I know, but it's part of the job. I'll buy you a nice cold beer and company of beautiful women afterwards."

"Fine."

The bandits were looting and beating the workers. But at that moment.

"Gyahahahaha!"

A mysterious shadow was approaching cutting everything in its path.

It cut down the huge tree near the carriage.

There, a hooded man with a strange fish-shaped mask was saying to them.

"Gyahaha, give me your money bitches! I'll kill you if you don't!"

The men could not believe that someone dressed as a beggar was threatening them with a wooden sword.

"Who is that idiot?"

"I don't know. He's not an ally of ours."

"Who cares. Kill him, there must be no witnesses!"

The bandits were approaching with their weapons, the mysterious man laughing like crazy said as the eyes of his mask looked up.

"Gyahaha, so, you have chosen the path of death then?"

"Good for me, gyahaha!"

The mysterious man cut, disemboweled, slit throats and painted that place with the corpses of the bandits and bank workers, thus fleeing with all the money.

That night will forever be remembered as a horror story. The bloody banquet under the moonlight.

6