Interlude ─ Miracle
78 4 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Dear readers, we have concluded the history of this volume.

It was undoubtedly full of different emotions and situations for you as well as for the characters.

I think Rose was the one who stood out the most while doing almost nothing. By the way, Oriana hangs out with Eli's maids, it's not that I forgot or it's a plot hole, she just doesn't come out because she hangs out with them.

No doubt the next arc will be better as more annoying characters have appeared and will have to be defeated.

I look forward to your reviews to know how this volume was.

"... What did you say?"

"I'm pregnant."

Rose had just dropped a bombshell, it was the kind of bombshell that would make you go into cardiac hit.

Rei just found out he's going to be a father, in harems this never happens or it happens only at the end of the game, not at the beginning!

What are you going to do now Rei!!!!

"... When did it happen?"

"I'm sure it was the last day of vacation. We spent a whole month locked up. I thought that being a pure elf, the chance of impregnation would be very slow."

"It would give us time to spend more time together, but I was wrong."

She touched her belly sadly.

"In our current situation having a child is a bad idea. I should be happy, yesterday the princess took me to a doctor and that's where I found this out."

Rose was crying, she probably thinks that by having the child of a human she will be despised. In this country, or rather worldwide, crossbreeding is considered taboo.

Rei and Rose's child would be considered an aberration.

"Master... you wish that I─"

Rei hugged Rose tightly, stopping the madness she was about to say.

"Rose... I'm happy and I'm sorry!"

"...?"

Rei stroked her head.

"You're pregnant with my child. I'm happy about that, the Redblade blood is more alive than ever now."

"But... I'm an elf."

"So what of that? You are my wife, I love you Rose."

"I apologize for the trouble I caused you before and now."

Rei returned to his original position and looked at her, Rose was crying at the sight of that smile that looked at her with happiness.

"I promise not to do these crazy things again, for you, for our child. I swear I will let the power of a Cheat Lord not go to my head."

She wiped her tears with her sleeves.

"What do you mean you won't let it go to your head? Just because you keep saying you're one is why this happened."

"I'm terrified that this creature will say dangerous things like that too."

"It will be a strong child if that's the case. And more because I'm sure it will inherit the good sides of us."

She looked at him with a warm, loving expression.

"My, what an incorrigible daddy you are."

"But I'm your baby's daddy so you love me for that."

"Can't say I don't love your cocky side."

"There you are, Rose-sama!"

The romantic mood was cut off by someone, it was Eli who came running in her uniform, her huge attributes jumping wildly thanks to that.

When she reached us she looked tired but then relaxed.

"Rose-sama, why did you go without me leaving me behind, I'm mad at you! I don't like running."

"I-I'm so sorry, Princess Elicia, it's just..."

She entwined her hand with Rei's.

"I told him after a loud sermon that he was going to be a daddy and now he promised me he would take better care of himself. I'm happy about that."

Eli clasped her hands together in joy.

"That's wonderful! I was worried too when I saw your face when you found out you were pregnant, I mean, shouldn't you be making a happy expression knowing you will have a child with the man you love? I would be if I were in your position."

"My position is more stress than joy princess. By the way, I'm very sorry for taking your position."

"What position are you talking about?"

Eli asked confused, at which Rose replied.

"I mean that you are the future wife. I'm just a lover, the lover being the first to get pregnant isn't good for the royal family, is it?"

"No. You are wrong."

"... Huh?"

Rose was confused, Eli calmly explained something to her that makes it look like it was the simplest thing in the world.

"If my prince wants to have more women, let him have them. They'll be with him because they love him, right?"

"I imagine so."

Even Rose doubted if there would be any women other than her or Eli in loving someone like Rei.

"For that reason, you as well as the future women to come I consider you friends. After all, aren't we going to share the same husband? Isn't it normal to be happy all together?"

There it is! The side of the clueless princess that made men and women fall in love alike!

Part of the saintly princess charm she has!

Eli's heart is so pure that she sees the most abnormal thing in the world as the most normal thing from her point of view. Not for nothing did Eli star in her own game that was an otome game.

The power of the main heroine can't be beat!

Rose in response smiled.

"Yes, it is as you say. Sorry for saying something silly."

She reached over and took Eli's hands.

"I would like to be friends with you from today and forever. I want you, me and Master to be happy together."

"Of course I do."

Eli smiled in response from Rose, Rose was won over by Eli's charm.

The possibility of there being a yuri route of girlfriends is possible. in the game this didn't exist! they say they complained that there wasn't that, but I didn't believe it until I saw this and I regret not supporting them!

Rei went to the wall to avoid falling.

They helped him.

"Mou~, you sure are carefree prince~. Ending up in that state from walking around confidently."

"That's what I told him. Since the academy will be closed for a while, the vacations came early and we can spend time together taking care of him, right?"

"Yes. I'm in pain all over, I want to sleep and not leave my room."

"This is a perfect opportunity to tell my mom I'm going to my parents-in-law's house! Give me a moment!"

Eli ran off straight to talk to her mother.

"Here I come parents-in-laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw!"

Rose and Rei watched her run at high speed.

"There she goes."

"She sure is fast having those amazing breasts."

"I can also run fast despite having breasts not as big as her."

Rose showed a pout, Rei decided to tease her.

"But your ass is bigger, it's an ass I made sure to ram many times. Now you'll be your hips bigger because of it."

"I'll lose my slim waist, doesn't it bother you that I'm getting fatter?"

"Even if you were fat forever. I'd still love you, plus you'll get fat for my son who will grow up."

"What did I tell you about your 0 delicacy?"

Rose glared at Rei, who apologized.

"S-sorry."

"You took the smug out of you, now get to work when you talk to women. I'll have plenty to work on while you recover."

Rei smiled and looked out the window.

"I'll work hard too... so that way, I'll never be humiliated or defeated again."

The tenacity on his face expressed that that guy, Azoth, was a threat without equal. He never existed in the game, but we know he knows things we don't.

Rei, the world of this game seems to get more and more distorted, I wonder if it's still that game world?

______________

Cheat Lord vs. Commercial War Arc End.

1