Short Story ─ Keep Going
67 2 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Let's close the cycle of revenge is bad with Sasha. Sophia is chatting with the queen so she has no special chapter.

By the way, I'm still thinking about which of the girls from my novels Sasha would be her 2.0. Which one do you think it would be?

After returning to their mansion, Sasha and Dominic notified the servants what happened.

Some of them were glad that nothing happened to them.

Others were angry that they were not punished, their menacing looks were clear.

Sasha knew what she was doing and in the end got off scot-free.

When everyone left, the two were left alone and went to his office.

Dominic asked her.

"Would you like something to drink?"

"Some of your strong alcohol."

"You never wanted to drink it before. As a child it made you dizzy just to be near it."

"I'm craving one right now."

"Very well."

He poured some into small glasses.

He handed her one and watched as she drank it in one sip.

*Cough*

Naturally, the drink was strong. Sasha coughed. Her father rubbed her back.

"If you don't know how to drink you shouldn't order one."

With a lowered gaze she answered him.

"Why did this happen?"

"Because you drank it all at once."

"Why didn't we die?"

She gave an answer he didn't want to hear.

They were cleared of the accusations, their heads should have been placed on spears and displayed in the center.

But they were alive while Rei paid the price.

Dominic told her his opinion.

"I can't tell you what that boy was thinking, but what I can tell you is that I'm certainly grateful to him. I didn't want anything to happen to you, I'd put my neck always before yours."

"Please leave me alone. I don't want anyone to see me now."

"I understand. I'll leave some quilts in case you wish to sleep here."

He left, closing the door.

Sasha burst into tears.

"Mom, I'm sorry!"

"I wanted to see you!"

"I wanted to die to see you, but it won't be possible now!"

"It's no use my taking revenge when we can't be together in the end!"

Sasha fell asleep while crying.

◇◇◇

"Where do I am?"

Sasha was in a beautiful, huge garden which stretched as far as the eye could see.

She walked and walked without being able to find her way out.

Just as her legs were about to give out from exhaustion, a voice called out behind her.

"Sasha."

Turning at that familiar voice, she began to cry as she ran.

"Mom!"

Her mother was sitting in that beautiful garden, she jumped on her and rested her head on her chest.

Her mother hugging her caressed her.

"You are such a good little girl. You've grown so much, I can't even recognize you now fufu."

"Mom, I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!"

"It was all my fault! If only I hadn't accepted that drink, you'd still be with us!"

"I even got dad involved! I'm not a good daughter, I'm a very horrible and bad one!"

"I purposely got the country into a crisis where cutting my head off wouldn't have been enough! But he saved us!"

"I'm very upset that he did it as now he will suffer for me, I'm a terrible woman mother!"

Sasha vented. Just like the game, when her heart that held all that she was suffering couldn't take it anymore, she released it all.

In place of a young lady was a little girl whose snot was pouring out.

Her mother smiled at the sight of her, hugged her so tightly so that she would not forget that feeling.

"Sasha, I saw it. But I don't blame you for that, you wanted to just get back at me, that's why you're a little girl who made a mistake."

"You see, Mommy did what she did for you. If it hadn't been that time, or any other time, I would have done the same for you."

"A mother will always give her life for her children. I will never regret that. Even if I miss your wedding, the face of my grandchildren and growing old next to my husband."

"I will never say that I would not be able to die protecting my daughter. So my child, be happy."

"Go ahead without me. Your mother will be happy to see that you won't make the same mistakes again and won't turn back due to doubts."

"To let me go in peace, promise me. That you will be a woman who will take this house and country forward. After all, that boy needs the help of the Harvey heiress."

"You must take responsibility and help him so that both of you will prosper."

With tears streaming down her face, Sasha nodded.

"I promise mother. I will become strong so you will be proud of me."

Her mother was crying too, wiped her daughter's tears away and corrected her.

"You are wrong about one thing. I was always proud of you. I love you, Sasha."

"And I love you, mother."

◇◇◇

"... Mother."

Sasha was asleep on the office floor, a pillow was placed under her head like a blanket tucking her in.

No one had entered the room so Sasha didn't either.

On that beautiful night of starry skies, a beautiful golden butterfly flew across the skies leaving a golden dust as a trail.

If anyone could hear the wind, they would have understood what it was saying. "I love you, my daughter."

Sasha without the need of a conquest achieved the good end of her route. Now, it will be time to move forward after being willing to lose everything.

1