Short Story ─ Now an Otome game
76 4 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I definitely find that game developer very bizarre. And even worse those possible "winks" to players we feel we have seen before somewhere *wink wink*.

Kuro's question is very interesting, what do you guys think? In my case it would be that if there is no toilet, you better not give me anything, for me the real throne is my toilet.

Also, we found out that Eli is from Alabama, thanks to Rei we avoided the mutant route XD.

A little while before I bought that game, I went to research details and information to check whether or not it was worth the purchase.

I got a rare surprise. This game had something called "Otome Game Version." Otome games are games for girls, it's the same as games for boys where you have to capture beautiful girls, here you have to capture handsome boys.

Just thinking about it makes me sick.

Reading details, in this version it focuses on the main heroine of the eroge as the main character, Princess Elicia must capture the hearts of sexy boys very problematic.

Apparently it has comedy in the information, at least they give a reason to buy it being a man.

What strikes me most is that they used the original cast to make this game.

We have four capture targets, three of them come by default within the story and the last one is a target you achieve by getting bad flags.

The first of these is one Alfred, a boy with effeminate features who is a childhood friend of Eli and the crown prince.

In Alfred's route you find out that Eli always loved him, she just didn't want to ruin her friendship with his brother or cause trouble, quite a drama, looks interesting indeed.

Next up is Isaac, he is a serious boy on his way to being a great court magician like his father. Eli falls in love with him as despite failing he always manages to get over it quickly and move on. Another character that also looks promising in following his story.

Then we go to Oliver, your classic muscle brain who only thinks about training. Eli falls in love with him because every time he meets him he gets hurt and decides to take care of him like a puppy, this one is the least interesting, but it's loaded with a lot of fighting, including his fight against the knight commander.

Next up is a guy named Fionn, a lonely looking guy with tanned skin. Eli meets Fionn after losing the chance to fall in love with any of those three.

After seeing her cry, Fionn decides to try to help her win them over out of pity, in the process he ends up taking an interest in her. Near the end of their journey, he fights against a snail-shaped monster that spits acid, the monster came from the ground and after defeating it, he dies, but not before Eli tells him that he loves him...

What the fuck is this?!

It's too horrible!

Tragic routes only work in stories of revenge or kids in schools!

I better keep scrolling down comments so I don't read anymore.

Umm? Looks like there's something extra.

It says that when you complete all four captures, you get to unlock a fifth.

I mean. is that five capture targets? A secret target?

I think that gives it a bonus of being interesting.

Let's see... seriously!

Instead of looking for one of the capture targets or some specific guy, Eli, the princess of the kingdom...

Decides to go after her brother!

Isn't this the rare incestuous route that only exists in eroge!

Why would Eli go to conquer her brother?

Apparently since Eli felt this way about him as a child, she tried to go for other boys to get her mind off him. She failed at that, resulting in all the bad endings being her killing herself. Is this insanity for real?!

The good endings are of her going to a convent and getting away from her family forever... that's less worse than the first one.

While his good ending, the only one there is, is about her getting her brother to accept her love and live forever in an incestuous relationship... plus it's recognized as the true ending!

The endings with the other targets are just fanservice endings!

After getting the incestuous ending, you can unlock the reverse harem ending.

One girl commented proper from a teenage girl.

"Harem endings for girls are the best! If men want to be surrounded by women, why can't women be surrounded by handsome men? I'll tell my brother to play it for me since he only spends his time working."

"If I ever get the chance to reincarnate, I'd like to end up with a reverse harem with a bunch of super good looking guys."

I feel sorry for the poor brother. But sorrier for a woman wanting to have a harem of men knowing that all capture targets always have that problem, they are male, and of high status, that would cause internal wars.

There's a reason why a male harem with nobles and commoners looks worse than a female harem. I feel a little sorry for that girl if she ever reincarnates.

Another commented something similar to what I'm thinking, but it's from another game.

"Why the hell should a romance game have to have action elements? Who the hell are those developers who decided to change the initial setting to that of a stupid RPG game!"

"I hate Lambert and Jake! Playing with them is too hard, the only good thing about this game is that the main heroine is cute and has big breasts for a game for women. Ah, I hate the demon king too, how I would love to kill him in person if I ever met him."

Wow, this comment is indeed very objective, talk about another game even.

But I'm more interested in this comment about this game.

"I found out there was a sixth target, you won't believe this, but it turns out Reidel was going to be a revenge capture target. Eli was being kidnapped by him and after being raped multiple times she gave in to the pleasure. The developers rejected that idea as no one liked seeing the heroine demoted to being a piece of meat, the only change I liked."

I'd really feel sorry if I saw that.

With that said, I turned off the computer to sleep. It left me with one doubt, though.

If you had the option to be reincarnated into a game world. Would you regret that decision?

Like the girl who wants to have a reverse harem, or the guy who hates an otome game who plays it. In my case I don't think so, since as long as you're the protagonist, I don't see the weirdness of waking up in one.

If you weren't, I'm sure no one would want to read a bad joke like that.

1