Author Notes (Volume 2)
82 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My dear readers, we have reached the end of this volume.

It was long and a bit confusing for me, it is an R18 novel but there was almost no sex. I certainly like the development so choosing between Rose being penetrated and making her cry, Rose crying wins. So if you want to see Barbara in a Kamasutra position well you have her very sad as I doubt it will happen XD.

Again, thanks for reading and continuing your support. See you in vol 3. Now it's time for vol 7 of Re: Otome.

I look forward to your reviews.

Howdy my dear readers, once again greetings from your dear author, Siegburn.

It is my right to thank you for reading again what I write.

Whether for good or bad if you are really interested in what I write...

In this volume we were just introduced to their world and problems, certainly I'm sure one or the other complained about Rei.

That he doesn't have all his neurons working or that he lacks oxygen to his brain or that he's tiresome, etc.

The important thing is that Rei and Kuro learned that reality is something that when it wants to take the idiot out of you it does.

Azoth, the cult leader, appeared, a mysterious man who wants to keep the word of his edgy emo goddess. Since for two volumes the same phrase "It's too late" has been said giving us to understand that, indeed, the bad end has arrived and now they will have to discover how it happened and how to avoid it.

I said it in the beginning, this story is for relaxation and laughter. I never said to take those two seriously, so their discomfort seems ridiculous to me when I say it all the time... anyway.

How about the waifus in this volume? They are almost guaranteed to be part of Rei's harem.

Rei is going to be a daddy, beating Razel who took him a long time and Rudel who makes excuses for not getting those two or Lecia pregnant.

In the next volume touches the war against the principality, I will only say that from now on each vol will have an enemy that will make Rei use his brain as they will be backed by the script to beat him.

Here the script is never on the protagonist's side! Just ask Razel who always ends up unconscious when he fights someone strong and Astraea must save his ass to not die.

Or Rudel, the one who seems to be cursed in every volume since having such bad luck only comes down to two choices: The author is a sadist who takes it out on him... or, in your past life you were lolicon.

Before I end I would like to say two things. The first is that there will be new novels, yes, new, I have a lot of time on my hands.

One of them will be about the sexual version of the power rangers, blame it on that new anime with the villainess that goes with her butt in the air.

The second one is about a vampire who just wants to have a harem, money, and destroy kingdoms, kind of like Rei, but without being obviously crazy.

With that said, it is my pleasure to say that vol 7 of Reincarnated in an Otome game as the ugly character in the background will begin after a short vacation.

We'll be back to see what happened with Razel and Barbara since they found out that her son-in-law got her pregnant.

Now yeah, it's sad to say goodbye and I thank you again for reading what I write. It is much appreciated and...

I´m the strongest Cheat Lord in the whole world! Volume 2 End.

1