Chapter 47 ─ Little Butterfly
22 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Dear readers, with this chapter we close the first arc of the volume, as we will also reach the halfway point with the interlude that follows.
As you can see, I have left aside the R18 to focus on the development of the plot and characters, since you have complained that you find it boring or irrelevant and you prefer to watch the story (Ah, but if it were a chapter of Barbara or Lecia dedicated only to them, then you would want to watch it even if they are sleeping, wouldn't you).

Night fell fast.

A party in Gabino's royal hall was being held.

The reason for the party was to celebrate Tubalcain's victory.

Berrick was the one who organized the party on behalf of the absent prince.

At his side his brother Ramberti said to him.

"Nii-sama. is it right to have a celebration party without them returning? Wouldn't it be better to wait for them to return and then celebrate?"

"Don't talk nonsense Ramberti. This party is to celebrate their victory, when they return we will give them the surprise that we waited for their victory."

"They will be happy to see how we trusted them."

"You are amazing nii-sama."

(Stupid pig. Surprise parties are not celebrations in a palace.)

They weren't the only princes present.

Tubalcain's older brothers were present.

The second prince, Ishgal Leto Gabino and the third prince Bazett Leto Gabino.

The second prince wanted to be a doctor, after all, the country had many people sick from mosquito bites or snake bites.

And being a king he can't help the sick.

As soon as the third prince wanted to be a merchant, everyone would think he wanted to be king, but he refused. He wanted to make money and be rich.

Being a prince in name he cannot earn money, so he has his own merchant company.

They both refused the ascension to the throne since before the crown prince, who was a fierce and savage man, disappeared without reason.

That left Tubalcain as the next future king.

Ishgal turned to his brother who was happily sipping his glass of champagne.

"Hey, Bazett, is this okay?"

"Tubal hasn't arrived yet and that Norden guy has authorized a party in his name."

His younger brother replied after switching glasses.

"Does it matter?"

"We're talking about Tubal. That guy isn't an idiot, he must be celebrating after getting Norden back."

"We just have to wait."

"Report!"

A knight came rushing into the hall.

"Their Royal Highnesses, Prince Darius-sama and Prince Tubalcain-sama have arrived from Norden!"

Bazett reassured Ishgal.

"You see? You worry too much."

After waiting for a while, footsteps approached. The door opened and everyone could see Darius and Tubalcain standing next to a group of soldiers that were not their own.

Berrick walked over to congratulate them.

Bazett noticed how odd that was.

"It's weird."

"What is?"

His older brother asked.

"Why are the soldiers' armors from the kingdom? Also, Tubal's posture like height is different, he looks smaller."

After Berrick hugged both of them, he turned to the whole hall.

"Ladies and gentlemen!"

"Behold our brave warriors who returned home victorious."

"We regained not only our homeland, we also got your land, Gabino blessed with a strong ally."

"Hey, this pig is Berrick, isn't it?"

"It is."

Tubalcain said to Darius.

"I figured as much, he just squeals like a pig despite it being the first time I've seen him."

Tubalcain exclaimed, walking over to Berrick, grabbed a bottle of wine from the table and in one motion shoved the back of it into his mouth.

"Ugh!"

Berrick's sounds of pain from not being able to breathe were so crippling that he actually sounded like a squealing pig.

Ramberti quickly rushed over and forcibly pulled out the wine bottle.

He managed to hurt some of his teeth.

Blood was pouring down by the bucket load.

Berrick looked at Tubalcain and cursed him.

"Damn you, prince of Gabino!"

"This is treason! This is sacrilege!"

"It is unforgivable that you should have committed such a base act to mock me!"

At that moment, Tubalcain spoke in a voice other than his own.

"Shut the fuck up, you swine."

That voice was not his.

At the same time his skin lightened and his hair molded to a softer, relaxed style, with red tips at the end.

His eyes turned red and his gaze was very merciless.

It was Rei using an ability to change his appearance.

Everyone noticed that.

The soldiers tried to arrest him, but were stopped by Markus and the others.

Rei approached Berrick with another bottle.

"Listen to me well pig. The time for punishment has come."

"You have two choices."

"The first is to abandon your position and live like commoners."

"The second is to die here and now as the crown prince and vacate your position."

Berrick of course got angry.

"Don't talk garbage, I'm the crown prince of Norden! Be─"

"Shut up. Die. Accept."

Berrick's head exploded, scattering his brains around.

Ramberti seeing it, panicked, was shaking... with joy.

"Yes! The pig died!"

"Now I will be the new king and that pig is with his own kind."

He started dancing around his brother's brain scattered on the ground.

Rei muttered.

"They seriously are scum like their father."

Before Ramberti could thank Rei, thinking he was his ally.

"Accept."

Rei blew his head off causing his brains to scatter around as well.

With that, the two princes were dead, leaving Darius as the rightful heir to the throne.

Darius walked to Ishgal and Bazett to inform them of the following.

"Your Highnesses Ishgal-dono and Bazett-dono."

"I'm afraid your younger brother perished in our combat."

"...!"

Everyone was surprised to hear that.

"Tubal is dead?"

Ishgal asked in surprise and horror, only Bazett could not understand with a look of distrust.

Darius told them that Tubalcain planned to sell Gabino to the empire and thus become rich.

This was of course a lie, but Darius could not say that he murdered the fourth prince for treason and expect to get away with it.

He said that upon learning that he was also planning for Berrick to sell Norden to the empire, he decided to rebel and kill those involved.

After hearing that, only comments of hatred and contempt for Tubalcain came.

Berrick and Ramberti in what they had been in the palace it was evident how horrendous they were.

That's why they didn't distrust Darius' words about them, but with Tubalcain there were many questions that made sense when you wondered why he let Berrick in here.

No one questioned anything and they accepted it, only Bazett looked doubtfully at Darius, but forgot it immediately.

"If that's what you say, I'll believe it. But, Gabino needs a king."

"Someone must rule."

"There is no need for that."

Sasha replied, which came in after everything calmed down.

"Your royal highnesses, I don't know if you know this, but in the republic you have a system of government called 'voting' with which you can choose the next ruler."

"I'm sure there are people here capable of taking the baton since according to Prince Darius' words, none of you want the throne for personal reasons, or am I wrong?"

Ishgal turned to her.

"It is as you say miss. We believe we will be able to be more useful working than being princes."

"In that case, let me help you with how to organize the voting system I studied."

This system would revolutionize the world, eliminating monarchy and noble titles.

The kingdom knew of its existence and did not want that in their country, that is why it is forbidden and punishable to talk about democracy or voting.

Sooner or later, the system of royals and nobles will die, as the world is always moving forward.

After finishing all the preparations to make Gabino have a voting system in the coming years, a new banquet was organized the next day.

That banquet celebrated the alliance between Gabino, Norden and Brune, including an exclusive trade deal with the kingdom.

Rei had succeeded in his plan.

Since it was a foreign feast, we changed into traditional Gabino clothes.

Rei looked like a Middle Eastern nobleman, he even had earrings in his ears and rings on his fingers.

His turban was even positioned in such a way as to look menacing.

"I'm not complaining about desert life. It looks comfortable clothes, it's not like at home which makes me too hot."

"Are you saying you get hot in your clothes at home?"

"A little."

He sipped his drink very relaxed.

Now that we had just completed one of the game events, relaxing was allowed.

"H-Hey, how do I look?"

A voice spoke to us from behind.

As Rei turned around, he was perplexed.

Sasha was wearing traditional Gabino clothes, because of her status and because of the help given, she was dressed like a Middle Eastern princess.

"T-These clothes are a bit embarrassing even if they are traditional."

"It shows my thighs, my abdomen is exposed and they won't let me wear a bra and it all depends on this fabric to keep my breasts from popping out, it's embarrassing really."

"..."

Rei gawked at her.

"W-what's wrong?"

"I look weird don't I?"

"It's normal that since it's the first time I've seen foreign clothes."

Sasha was embarrassed by how she was dressed.

Rei walked up to her and took her face.

"Your beauty is different from Rose's or Eli's or the others."

"You're like a stray jewel in the desert, becoming unique in your class."

Sasha turned red as a tomato.

"W-W-What nonsense are you talking!"

"Remember our promise?"

Her fluttering eyes flicked to the center.

Sasha lowered her gaze.

"I remember it. You won, good."

"I didn't want to win for that. I wanted to win to show you it's okay to trust me."

Sasha's red cheeks showed how glad she was to hear that.

"A promise is a promise. But not here."

She took Rei's hand and they went to a separate room.

After securing the door, and being lit by the moonlight.

She slowly approached Rei.

Placing her arms around her neck.

"T-This is my first time doing this, you hear?"

"I've never done this before with anyone."

"Sounds good to me."

"Don't try to compare me to Princess or anyone else, I won't forgive you for saying I kiss worse than─"

Rei fell her with a kiss.

Because of my position, I found a mirror with which I could observe them better.

It reminded me of a romantic movie the way Sasha clung to him as the moon bathed them in its light.

Their lips parted, forming a bridge.

Sasha's gaze seemed gone.

She touched her lips.

"So this is a kiss, huh?"

Rei said after wiping her lips with her tongue.

"Did you use blackberry lipstick? The taste is very─"

She threw herself on Rei and kissed him hard.

Falling on some boxes.

Rei tried to avoid hitting himself, but Sasha forced her tongue into his mouth.

Lifting her gaze, we could see something terrifying.

"No one told me kissing felt this good."

"It feels so rich to have our mouths intertwine."

"I want more."

"Now that I'm your wife, I want more kisses."

I was terrified to see the hearts in her eyes. I don't know if Rei could see them too.

"W-Wait Sasha. I'm glad you're in the mood, but something's digging into my back and it hurts like hell."

"Rei~~~!"

Wildly she lunged towards him.

Rei was a predator, but today he learned what it felt like to be the prey.

After a couple of hours.

The door opened and Sasha came gleaming out first.

"Well, now that we're celebrating being a couple, I'll go tell my dad about us. Ah, I won't tell him about the other thing, I'll just tell him about your statement and me agreeing."

"See you later... my love."

She said with a heartwarming look like her look of sexual desire.

Rei was with his shirt unbuttoned and his pants down.

"I think... I'll ignore Sasha for a while."

"Well, Sasha in the game was the heroine with the biggest fetishes of all."

"She was even the organizer of when the main character was giving love to all of them at the same time."

"I guess the game and reality aren't that far apart."

After saying that, Rei fainted again.

The next morning, Rei got dressed to leave.

His mission was accomplished, nothing bound him to this place anymore.

Markus came to visit him.

In fact, he wanted him to deliver a souvenir to his son.

Since Rei hadn't spent much time talking to Oliver, he would take it as an opportunity to talk.

After leaving his room, he looked both ways before crossing.

"What are you doing Rei?"

Rei suddenly made a strange cry as he looked like a scared cat.

He turned around in panic and saw Darius behind him.

"O-Oh, it was you Darius. How nice."

"Are you being chased by someone?"

"No... rather, I don't want to run into someone."

Rei apparently just developed some sort of fear of Sasha.

Still being scared, Rei said to Darius.

"More importantly, let's go have breakfast."

"Okay. We're leaving for the kingdom today aren't we?"

Darius agreed with Rei to go to the kingdom and thus sign the necessary papers to return Norden to the new crown prince and soon to be legitimate king.

Darius had much to do.

After finishing breakfast.

Rei and Darius stood in the backyard of the royal castle.

"Rei. why are we here and not out front?"

"We won't be able to take the horses and go to the kingdom."

Darius' question was valid. But it was Rei we were talking about.

"Rose told me I shouldn't draw attention to myself with this."

"Besides that it's very annoying when people gather wondering what it is."

Rei put his hand on Darius' shoulder.

"I'll only tell you this once."

"If you throw up, do it on the opposite side of my shoes."

"Huh?"

With those words, Rei disappeared next to Darius.

It was because he used his teleportation magic.

The space we were in as we traveled at high speed was a kind of rainbow bridge like the colors of a television.

Before I knew it we arrived at the realm, it didn't take more than a minute or two to travel.

"... Ugh."

*Vomit*

"I told you, opposite direction of my shoes!"

And so went Darius' first day in the kingdom.

After cleaning his shoes and taking Darius to the palace so that they could begin the paperwork to return him to his country as soon as possible.

Rei was walking in the same park where we found Oriana.

"It feels good to stretch my legs at home."

"Now you're not complaining that it's hot."

"That's in the evenings. The day is cool."

"Hypocrite."

"Shut up."

Our days were like that. Nothing new in fact.

"Rei. What will you do with Sasha and his father? You left them behind."

"Oh? Dominic told me they'd be staying a little longer for them to check what things they can import or buy."

"Markus said he'd stay with that guy over there until further notice."

"Sasha... she said yesterday that she should help her father."

"You're really afraid of her aren't you?"

"Shut up, I'm not afraid of a girl!"

"Munyaa~."

We heard a strange sound similar to a cushion deflating.

We approached the place where that strange sound was coming from.

There we saw a lump covered in sheets on the bench.

"D-don't tell me Oriana again came to sleep here?"

I wondered intrigued, instead Rei was angry.

"That girl will really be that dumb to sleep here."

Rei removed the sheets and we were truly surprised.

In front of us was a little girl sleeping on a bench.

What the hell is a little girl doing sleeping in this place and alone?

I didn't expect Sasha to be a potential nympho, but the game is an R18 so it makes sense no?

Let's go with fanservice for those who like to have husband!
Darius is almost the equivalent of Cid or Lambert from this story(Re:Otome) but I think he comes in more to be a competent Liam(Ixion).

https://chan.sankakucomplex.com/es/post/show/4568366

0