Chapter 53 ─ Final Killer Move!
16 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My dear readers.

We reached the end of the chapters, enjoy this chapter as it will be a final madness.

We only have the interlude, epilogue and SS left to finish!

Rei's plan to defeat Klyde's clones was simple.

They would have the six copies fall into the water fountain, Sieghart is the one who would be in charge of grouping them, Darius would throw them with his spear and Rei would arrange for the water to wet them all and thus use a necessary skill to defeat them.

It was dangerous because they could die.

It was ridiculous because nothing was guaranteed to work.

But for Rei, this was the only plan he could think of.

Thanks to the past events of his fight against Calvin, Rei understood that sometimes his powers won't work to defeat impossible enemies.

Sometimes it will be necessary to ask for help and rely on others.

Unlike the past, where the first person he trusted was the one who taught him how to use the sword, and then betrayed him with the knowledge that he sold children, including a little Eli, he was filled with pure hatred for liars.

Rei did not trust people because they lied, it was as if a part of him was still a child.

But now he is different, he is getting to know and learning that there are people who can be trusted.

He wants to trust them.

That's why cooperation in this plan is vital.

"Let's go!"

Rei shouted, Sieghart walked up to one of the clones and gave one of them a strong kick that sent it flying near the fountain, the clones understood what he was up to.

But Sieghart would not allow it.

As they were separating, he used his special technique.

"Flashing Flash!"

In one swift movement Sieghart slashed the legs of the six, but because of that speed their legs began to give out from the pain.

The clones fell to the ground, they were slowly trying to get up as their legs regenerated.

But Darius approached one of them and threw him into the sky, he was not the only one.

The ones that followed were also thrown and fell near the same place.

After he had them grouped together, their legs regenerated completely.

Darius screamed as his spear grew about two more meters.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

The six clones were hit with no chance to move.

They were meters away from the fountain, realizing the target of their enemy, the clones held hands to propel themselves and move away from the fountain.

They were several meters away.

Rei saw them and smiled.

"They fell right into the trap. i~di~ots!"

Rei placed his hands on the ground and said.

"Split!"

At that moment the ground fractured, dropping the clones and looking at all the water below them.

"...!"

Falling into the subway channel of water, the clones began to convulse.

Smoke poured out of their bodies.

At that moment seeing them screaming in pain, Rei activated another ability.

"Union!"

The ability "union" allows Rei to join one or more things together, as a result an aberration can occur.

That's why this never used it, but thanks to the clones came out of the same body and can regenerate.

Rei assumes that their hearts being separated makes them immortal, but by joining they will not have that chance.

An amorphous, disgusting mass was seen by all.

As they were uniting, their appearance was more repulsive.

Once they became one big grotesque ball, Rei said to Darius.

"Kill that thing!"

Darius raised his spear and sent it straight into the enemy heart.

"Pierce it, Gáe Bolg!"

The red spear glowed as it came straight at the heart of its target.

Since it was an amorphous mass, the spear searched for the heart in the middle of all that lump of flesh, detected it in the center, its edge sharpened to pierce faster and in a single motion went in and out of Klyde's body.

The heart, which measured the same as a basketball, was rapidly darkening, while Klyde's grotesque image melted.

With that attack, they ended up defeating him.

◇◇◇

The battle between Heinrich and Oliver and Isaac was intensifying.

Isaac being wounded was sending physical attack augmentation magic as a defense.

While Oliver was sending his magic power to the sword generating a flare that covered the blade.

Heinrich was angry, he was being challenged, the huge arms repelled the attacks from the back.

"It's useless this, useless I said!"

"You guys got lucky with that attack, it won't happen again, you heard me!"

As Oliver used all his strength in repelling their attacks, Heinrich's huge arms couldn't send him flying.

It was useless resistance as he said.

But... the smile on both of their faces showed that they were not giving up easily.

They would not give in to such an irritating enemy.

"I said it's useless!"

With one great blow, Heinrich shattered Oliver's sword.

That one should have been defeat for the boys.

Or so he thought.

"Now, Oliveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer!"

Using the broken hilt, Oliver thrust it into Heinrich's mouth.

Since his mouth was so big, he was able to fit the hilt of the sword in with no problem.

"...!"

He didn't understand what was going on.

But then he noticed something, his arms were not moving.

Thanks to Oliver's flaming attacks, his body was receiving burns, even if they can't harm him, the high temperatures will gradually generate collective damage.

The burn temporarily disabled his arms.

Once Isaac stood behind his friend, they both said at the same time.

"This is over you idiot. Try our combined work."

"Flame of Pallas!"

The magic power of both of them was imbued in that sword and a pillar of fire was shot piercing Heinrich's skull.

His life was over in an instant.

The boys fell to the ground and Heinrich's body was turning to ash.

Oliver said to Isaac as they watched the sky clearing.

"Hey, are you satisfied with the result?"

"It was very difficult. I feel like I couldn't do it alone, otherwise you'd be here, I'd be dead."

"We're the same hahaha, it hurts all over."

The victory went to the boys.

◇◇◇

"Uwoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh!"

"Prínceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"

Ulrich pointed his mouth at Sig who came running straight at him.

"Dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"

They both shouted.

In that split second, Al used a wind spell that moved Ulrich's mouth a few inches.

This caused the compressed air bullet to be slightly deflected.

It grazed Sig's shoulder a little, hurting him badly.

But despite the pain.

Despite the ripped skin.

Despite the nerve endings that told him he should roll over in pain.

Something inside Sig came out and his sword glowed with a beautiful golden light.

This light was so bright that it instantly healed the injured shoulder and being close to his enemy.

"This is the eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeend!"

Sig swung his sword down cutting Ulrich in half.

"Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!"

The scream of pain from him was so overwhelming as his flesh peeled away.

Due to the mysterious golden glow, Ulrich's body began to turn to ash.

Was he in a catatonic state.

"It can't be..."

"I am the brightest mind in the kingdom..."

"It's a lie... yes, I can't die here..."

"After all I am..."

Sig walked up to him and kicked him hard sending him flying through the air.

"It's your defeat, you're a sore loser."

"Someone who doesn't acknowledge defeat will always be an envious person, for that reason you can never win."

Those words hurt Urs so much, he let out a tear as he disappeared.

"Truly... you are a damn worthy crown prince─"

Those were his last words before disappearing completely.

Sig walked over to Al, helped him to his feet and they went in the direction to go to the capital.

"Is it over?"

"Yes. We made it, thanks to you, thanks to the knights who sacrificed their lives..."

"It was a battle where we are all winners."

He said that with a bit of sadness in his words.

To the one who was wounded he said in a weak voice.

"It's not your fault... powerful enemies will always bring casualties..."

Sig understood again the weight of being a king.

He knew it when he saw Calvin monster and now Ulrich.

(I must be stronger.)

(Rei is not the only one who must protect the country or the royal family.)

(So must I.)

With a new resolve in his gaze, the victory of the crown prince's group was absolute.

◇◇◇

Kurono was about to launch her final killing move.

What was that?

In his words, it was an ultimate attack capable of defeating any villain.

It was certainly something a boy like him, obsessed with anime, manga and video games would say.

"Are you ready?"

"This is the ultimate technique that only protagonists can use! Uwoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh!"

Kurono started making weird movements with his hands, similar to that knight anime he used to watch.

Then he went into various weird poses.

Finally, he raised his arms, closed his fingers and left his pinkies in the air.

He brought both pinkies up and then....

*Inhale*

He blew them out as if they were a balloon.

*Blowing out*

Regnas didn't understand why he was blowing his fingers, but then he noticed something strange.

Kurono's fingers started to inflate.

Then his hands, arms up to his shoulders.

Regnas' eyes widened like saucers as he saw how his enemy was doing something impossible.

"... But what...?"

Kurono himself explained this.

(Thanks to my divine power, I can gather the magic power from the air.)

(As I gather oxygen my arms also inflate.)

(All this is air and magic power gathered together.)

(This could only happen in my head, but thanks to this non-human body I can do it without exploding my arms.)

(What luck!)

The arms grew so big that they were as much as five meters tall.

Then he stopped, the gathered air was sucked in making his belly grow so big that it looked like a ball about to burst.

Trying to stop the air from escaping, Kurono said to him.

"You should get ready... my ultimate attack is coming..."

Regnas was perplexed, but he didn't care, he lunged to attack Kurono, but since his stomach was so big he couldn't hurt him.

"Damn, all right, I'll get it!"

Regnas gathered the magical power of his body and created a body armor.

He got into a defensive stance.

"I'm ready to receive your damn attack! Come on!"

From his orifices where ears should have been, air was expelled.

Little by little Kurono was deflating.

Regnas thought it was a weakness, but he realized that even if he expelled air his size did not decrease.

Now he was full of magical power.

He extended his tiny right hand and all the magic power began to gather there.

The right arm was turning into that of a giant as it absorbed the magic power.

Kurono spoke to Regnas.

"This is the end, Berserk."

"Get ready, I will hit you with the ultimate attack."

Kurono thought about that as her right arm increased in size.

(I always admired heroes having ultimate attacks.)

(As a kid I wanted to have one too.)

(But as you grow up, you understand that reality is garbage.)

(But that's why I'm in this world.)

(Fantasy is a reality, I can do things that couldn't be done in my old life.)

(I'm going to become the hero I could never manage to be here and now!)

On the back of his arm, holes made from his bones came out, these began to expel a blue flame.

It was the magic power released.

Kurono was about to launch the final attack.

The blue flames increased in size as the arm reduced in size.

"Are you ready?"

"At this moment, I will launch it, my final killing move."

"I call it..."

Kurono placed his right arm back as far as he could, then using his feet nailed to the ground, he sent his fist straight towards Regnas.

The magic power was so great that it was visible.

Regnas could only grit his teeth at the sight of that immense power.

"Eat this. Super Absolute Radical Ultimate Final Fist!"

"Instant One Punch Death!"

As he sent his fist forward, the sound of the world died out.

A bright light came out of Kurono's fist, being sent straight to Regnas.

That beam of light was so hot that the earth, trees, plants, insects, microbes, atoms, everything within its reach... was erased as if it had never existed.

The moment Regnas realized he was hit by Kurono's attack, his skin began to melt.

His blood vessels dried up, but not before his nerves were fried and thus disconnecting his brain from reality.

The meat was consumed at such a speed that it was cooked and then made into coal.

The bones were sent to the dust of the wind.

At the moment he understood that it was the end of him. His face was being pulverized.

"...!"

He wanted to try to utter a sound, but his tongue and vocal cords were burned, his eyes flared, and finally his internal organs exploded as if they had been put in a microwave oven.

Finally, the brain and heart turned into skewers and Regnas' entire existence was wiped out in just 0.3 seconds since Kurono launched his attack.

After releasing him, he sent his fist into the sky.

"Yes!"

"I was finally able to have a finishing move!"

"I'll be able to compete with the great heroes of anime and games now!"

"Oh, I almost forgot. Rei is around here somewhere, I must look for him."

As he ducked his head, he noticed something, the huge pillar of light was still standing, it was heading towards the capital.

"Uwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!"

"You're supposed to disappear after using you!"

"If the final attacks continued after using you would kill a lot of innocent people!"

"Waiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!"

Kurono went to stop the attack he sent to the capital.

◇◇◇

Rei and the others went over to see the final result.

Gradually Klyde faded away turning to earth.

Sieghart addressed both of them.

"Good job young men, thanks to you we were able to protect the palace... part of it. But the royal family is safe so you have no problem with receiving your reward."

"Thank you. But the only reward I need is for you to hurry up with returning my country to me."

Darius said, Rei sat down tiredly.

"Actually this guy was worse than that other guy. At least against that guy I was able to run away, with this guy I needed help."

Suddenly his cheeks turned red.

"How to say it... thank you both for your help."

Darius sat down as well.

"It's an alliance, proof that our nations will get along well in the future, there's nothing to say."

Sieghart looked at Rei closely.

(You really do look alike, even the same expression you make when you get embarrassed.)

Sieghart wanted to say something to Rei, but at that moment.

"Not yet!"

They heard a voice coming from below.

Quickly something rose up.

It was Klyde, his original humanoid appearance.

His legs turned into swords and his arms were so thin that they had sharp edges around them, his face was even more deformed than before showing a demonic visage.

"I can't die unless I take the royal family with me, that's all I need!"

He quickly scaled the castle reaching the area where the hall of ministers was located.

"Damn it!"

They all shouted, stood up and went straight up to catch up with him.

But the distance was long, at least 20 minutes would be delayed if they used the secret passage.

◇◇◇

After breaking the window, Klyde marched straight to the hall, all those who were acting as guards were pushed by him.

"Step aside idiots!"

He hit them all and then slashed the door.

The royal guard who saw him, were horrified, they didn't lift a finger.

Klyde turns to the king and queen.

"Royal family... at least you guys I'll take with me... the lineage of Brune at least I'll finish off the progenitors."

There was no escape for the royal family.

The king and queen were terrified.

The only one standing in their way was Bret who out of nerves drew his sword, pointing it at Klyde.

He laughed, jumped up to attack him from the air.

"It's over for you too, you worm─!"

At that moment, as if it was part of the prominence.

A beam of light shot through part of the palace destroying everything in its path.

It passed over the throne of royalty, reaching out to touch Klyde who took all that damage and was pushed straight out.

After closing their eyes momentarily and opening them, they all watched as Klyde's body fell burned outwards.

Their gazes focused on Bret who had his sword slightly burned.

At that moment, the knights shouted in joy.

"Yes!"

"Captain Bret defeated him!"

"The captain is our savior!"

Even the royal family was open-mouthed.

"I can't believe it. Sieg was right."

"Darling, what do you think is the best letter of thanks and apology I can make to take away this embarrassment?"

Despite the fact that everyone was surprised.

The real surprised one was him.

(... Huh? What was that?)

◇◇◇

After being seriously injured.

Klyde was returning to normal.

His skin was burned, but even with returning to his human state, his body was turning to ash.

Rei and the others arrived just where Klyde fell.

Seeing them he smiled at them.

"Looks like luck left me."

His legs disappeared, it was a matter of seconds before his existence was erased.

"What can I tell you before I disappear?"

"There are so many things..."

"There is nothing to say."

Sieghart replied staring at him.

"You are a monster and a traitor, your family is finished."

"The most you can do is declare that they are not guilty, your wives and children will be spared."

"That's not something I ever cared for, but I think it's only fair with you being the winners."

"It was all my fault. Happy?"

His torso disappeared, his arms were about to vanish, his head began to fade.

"I have some last words for you."

Rei said looking at him with hatred.

"You're a lousy father. The kind of man I'll never be."

Klyde was surprised to hear those words.

"Hahaha, being a father is something no one prepares you for."

"I thought the best upbringing is to let your children do as they please, but it seems that was a mistake on my part, I can feel how my two first timers are dead."

His eyes disappeared, only his mouth remained.

"Brat, that woman is planning something with you, watch your back."

He said smiling before disappearing.

Rei muttered.

"What woman are you talking about?"

◇◇◇

Klyde woke up in a dark place, the floor was covered with beautiful crystal flowers and blood on the bottom.

When he looked up he met some familiar faces.

His sons and Regnas were in front of him.

"What are they doing here?"

"It's obvious what they're doing here."

Turning around he found the woman he had seen several times in the past.

The goddess of death, Ereshkigal.

"I could see your life to the end. Was it a good life?"

Klyde smiled.

"I can't complain, it would give my enemies pleasure to see me lose."

"You are already dead human. It's no use pretending you're not afraid, no use thinking there will be hope."

"You and those behind be earned your passage into the world of pain and suffering."

"You will pay for your crimes in the most painful way possible."

"You will cry, you will beg to be killed."

"That confident smile you make you will lose it the first second you experience hell itself."

"You'll still hold on to that confidence?"

Klyde flashed him his best smile.

"I told you. I won't indulge anyone in watching me beg."

He turned and walked with the other deceased to a large red door with skulls placed on it.

The door opened and an overwhelming heat could be felt by the first victims.

They quickly gave up and tried to flee.

But black hands reached out grabbing them and forced them inside.

Regnas entered of his own free will.

"I won't let anyone break me, I will be the one to rule this place hahaha."

After entering they never heard him again.

Next were the brothers.

"Even here you want to try to be the first?"

"It's the elder brother's duty to be the first."

The two entered at the same time, a shout could be heard from one of them.

Klyde walked in relaxed.

He was grabbed by black hands and turned to look at the goddess before the door closed.

"If you are planning something, let me tell you that up there you will be defeated."

With those words of confidence in humans, the door closed and disappeared.

Once it was gone, the goddess muttered to herself.

"When someone comes to this place, hope fades from their faces. But men who are sent to hell beg for mercy."

"But not you. You didn't beg, you kept trusting to the end."

"No doubt you are a human rarely found in life. Yes, you are almost like he was when we first met."

Klyde's defeat ended and thus this chaos.

How did you like Klyde as an antagonist?

I honestly don't know what to say about him since Klyde has a minor role as an antagonist and that he is the master mind behind everything that happened from vol 1 to the current one.

That's why I want your opinion, to know if I do more antagonists like that in the future.

I leave his final fanservice to remember him.

https://chan.sankakucomplex.com/es/post/show/32455772

0