Author’s Notes (Volume 4)
49 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We have reached the total end of the volume, dear readers.

Everything I wanted to say I said in the notes, I thank you deeply for your support.

I hope to see you again during volume 5 and in my other works.

Without anything else to add, I hope you will leave a review as recommending it to your acquaintances.

Soon there will be Discord channel for those interested.

Spoiler

To close the fanservice, let's go with the main waifu of my new novel.

A version similar to Lucy(Ixion) but with Elize(Re:Otome) background.

https://chan.sankakucomplex.com/es/post/show/32350672

Reminder that finally there is fanservice of Amy in her leading shadow version.

https://chan.sankakucomplex.com/es/post/show/32446712

[collapse]

Greetings from Siegburn, your favorite author dear readers.

It gives me great pleasure to officially inform you that the novel of Cheat Lord has reached the halfway point.

That's right, half of the story has been reached!

It's similar to Ixion where we also reached the halfway point of the story, only Re:Otome would be missing so that all my works would be halfway.

Did you think that Kurono would remain a stone forever?

Obviously I'm not a crappy author to do that XD.

You guys after reading various things in my works that happened, you would have to have known that Kurono would have a body one day, but no one imagined that I would use a monster as a vessel XD.

Could I have done it before? Yes.

Why didn't I do it? I didn't want to do it, I wanted it to happen like this.

Why a chimera? Because I wanted something crazy non-human for what Kurono will do.

As you could see, we put aside R18 to focus on secondary and character development.

Rei is growing up little by little, we are deflating him from his cloud and now he is growing up as a normal person, after all he will have a son and we have to prevent him from getting edgy like his father.

What happened with Sasha?

Well, she is still with her father abroad so for not saying goodbye to her, she will give Rei a huge lecture when she arrives.

The next volume as you could read, will again deal with the goddess cult and Rose's homeland.

I'll just say this, that tree, I've talked about it before, I say no more.

The power of the boys?

We certainly saw that they have gained more development, but they are still too young to achieve the experience required for the ending.

Among them Sig will have a more active role since he awakened a strange power.

What is it? I will not tell you.

Before I finish and thank you, I want to talk about the schedule of my novels.

This had to be finished in December, but there were complications, then in this month Razel vol 8 had to come out, but it won't come out yet, I know, it bothers you to wait and worse with what was said in the end about "Epstein".

But that's why I'm warning this already, the next volume to come out will be Rudel, no, not that Rudel nor the spin-off, but another "Rudel".

A story that can be treated as If or spin-off, a story focused on "What if I was more active in my desires?" a story created with deleted material that I never used, it will be short because I will not focus on some characters or development, just on how Rudel would live the same "story" if he didn't put limiters on himself, that's why I am proud to say this.

The birth of "World Ixion SAGA: Alter Road".

After finishing this volume, which will be short, less than 10 chapters, and believe me, it will be worth reading since as I said Rudel will have no limiters, meaning his delusion to not wanting Lecia as his wife will no longer exist.

That leaves my new novel. I'm missing a little bit of details, but I'll just say that it will be an original novel, without reincarnations or game world, just a protagonist out of his mind because the guy is an adventurer who wants to build his own kingdom.

He will kill all his enemies and impregnate all his women, even his mother-in-law and sister-in-law.

I'm not telling you the name because there are two candidates.

After that, going into February, comes the long awaited Razel volume 8! After that will come the real Rudel volume 8!

Now without further words, I just want to thank you for reading this.

I hope to continue counting on your support in this 2023 and hopefully we will see my works get the green light to be able to see our beloved characters with official designs.

Without anything else to say, thank you for reading this novel and I'll see you soon in volume 5 of...

I´m the strongest Cheat Lord in the whole world! Volume 4, End.

0