Chapter 51
601 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Uncle, where is my mom?"

Yun Weixue walked straight to Yun Gongsheng, ignoring the blank look of the young men around her. The surrounding people of Yun family subconsciously made a way for Yun Weixue.

The first beauty of Dubhe Country and the first genius of the four big families in the capital. Under this great reputation, Yun Weixue also had to bear enormous pressure.

"The patriarch will arrive soon. Would you like to have a rest?"

Yun Gongsheng produced a forced smile. Yun Weixue was young, but she caused stress on Yun Gongsheng. Everyone in Yun family was trying to flatter her, because she was the student of the incumbent imperial adviser. Moreover, she was likely to become the core disciple of the Mount Rosy Clouds.

"Well, then I'll withdraw first."

Yun Weixue didn't speak any more. When she was about to leave, there appeared two heads besides her.

"Sister, we haven't seen each other for about a year. Can we talk with you?" Yun Yonghuai was like a clingy child, and he happily ran to Yun Weixue.

"Haha, you have grown tall, come here!" Seeing her closest younger brother, Yun Weixue's face finally revealed a tender smile.

Yun Weixue gave me bright smile which was like the melting ice and spring sunshine, immediately melting the hearts of many young men.

Suddenly, Yun Weixue felt something. She turned around to look at the other side, and saw Wang Fangfei staring closely at her with eyes emitting hostility.

"Han-bo, I'll go with my sister first!" Yun Yonghuai waved his hands to Yun Hanbo.

Yun Hanbo stared at Yun Weixue dully, and he subconsciously reached out his hand to catch Yun Weixue's supple hand, "Wei-xue, how are things going?"

"Not bad!"

Yun Weixue quietly took back her hand to avoid touching Yun Hanbo's hand. The smile on her face has gone, and she restored the indifferent attitude.

Yun Yonghuai did not notice the action between the two people. He whispered in Yun Weixue's ear, "Dou you know, sister? Xiao Naihe is going to take part in the meeting on behalf of Xiao family. He is over there!"

"Oh?"

The girl turned her eyes to Xiao Naihe, only catching the eyes of that young man at the window.

Yun Weixue gently frowned, but there was no wave on her face.

The husband and wife haven't seen each other for a long time, but they had no action and no words.

The rest of the families in the capital all saw this. After Yun Weixue left, a member of Wang family deliberately said, "For newly-married couple, reunion after a brief parting is as sweet as a honeymoon, but they look like strangers."

"Yes, it's really a pity for the beauty. She got married with such a weak and incompetent husband, haha."

Even though they didn't call the name, everyone knew that they were talking about Xiao Naihe.

All sorts of irresponsible and sarcastic remarks lingered in the ears of Xiao Naihe, but he did not pay attention to them. Instead, he fixed his eyes on the distance. There was a rare excitement on his face.

"Why do I feel a familiar wave of spiritual power?"

Just when others wanted to satirize Xiao Naihe again, they found that Xiao Naihe had disappeared.

"He has run away, it's really boring."

"He must be too ashamed to face us. Let's go, haha!"

...

Xiao Naihe went out of the side hall alone. When he just stepped out of the gate of State Guest Palace, two guards holding a halberd stopped him.

"Sorry, sir. No one is allowed freedom to wander about outside the side hall. Please go back."

The two guards were expressionless. As long as Xiao Naihe took one step further, they would definitely not hesitate to kill him.

"Okay!"

Then, when Xiao Naihe turned around, his eyes suddenly reflected a golden light. As the two guards blinked, Xiao Naihe's figure was gone.

"How strange, how can he be gone so soon?"

The two guards composed themselves, and no longer paid attention to the episode just now. They did not know that Xiao Naihe had broken into the main entrance of the side hall.

Just at the moment when Xiao Naihe turned around, he played the theurgy of gold core, and used a magic to poison two guards' nerves to win three seconds.

"Although I am only in the middle-stage of the heaven spirit boundary, I have the theurgy of gold core, so it is as easy as winking for me to deal with the cultivators of the Houtian spirit boundary."

Xiao Naihe, like a strong wind, avoided the patrolling guards and jumped to a gate.

"The spiritual power is from five hundred meters away, if I am recognized, that will be terrible."

Xiao Naihe shook the storage bag, and then he covered his face with one hand, creating a different face.

"The Changing Mask finally comes in handy."

After Xiao Naihe spent some time reforming the Changing Mask, he didn't touch it again, but now it was put into use in the imperial city.

Having changed his face, Xiao Naihe was not afraid of being identified.

Xiao Naihe was in the heaven spirit boundary, so it was not difficult for him to avoid the ordinary warriors. He has quickly leaped to the back of a room.

0