Chapter 57
626 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Xiao Naihe did not know the actual strength of Murong Fengjian, so did Murong Fengjian.

 

"Peace in Mind" of the theurgy of gold core was a skill of immortals, but only thirty percent of immortals could open up it.

 

Factors like talent, luck, cultivation method and ability were important. Therefore, the least Xiantian immortals could achieve the theurgy of gold core.

 

Murong Fengjian has built the immortal body but hasn't formed the gold core, so he did not know the power of the theurgy of gold core. Moreover, he did not know that Xiao Naihe who was in the middle-stage of heaven spirit boundary could use the theurgy of gold core.

 

"My heart follows the bright mirror. Time, everything, the heaven and earth circulate. The still water is the ultimate."

 

Xiao Naihe murmured with his eyes showing a blue light. There was no shining point under Murong Fengjian's punch.

 

The wind howled, carrying sand and driving stones. The spirit of Murong Fengjian flew into the air and fought with Xiao Naihe's spirit. With his cultivation base of half an immortal, he attempted to crush Xiao Naihe completely.

 

Murong Fengjian used the spirit and punch simultaneously, so there was no doubt that Xiao Naihe and Tian Xuezhi would die.

 

"This mysterious man is fighting with the national adviser, although he held me hostage, he did not hurt me. Instead, the national adviser and my elder brother committed vicious attack. In spite of I do not know the martial art, I can feel that they don't care about my life."

 

Tian Xuezhi shut his eyes with a pallid complexion. He was ready to be killed.

 

He did not blame anyone but himself for being too weak. His mother was murdered in the competition of currying favor with the emperor, and he was pushed out by his father and his elder brother. He was too weak to learn martial arts.

 

In order to protect himself, he had been fostering his own trusted followers in the past ten years. Today, after witnessing the means of the national adviser and the crown prince, he learnt that it was useless to resist in the face of absolute power.

 

"If I can live, I must ascend to the highest position. Then no one can shake me. But..."

 

On the edge of life and death, Tian Xuezhi was prepared to be killed, and his mind was clearer at this time.

 

Without any sound, it seemed that time stopped in a moment. Murong Fengjian didn't have time to recall his spirit, and he even drifted off in the blink of an eye.

 

"That's too bad. How can my mind be bewitched by illusion?" Murong Fengjian was terrified. He hurriedly started the self of his inner world to compose his heart.

 

Xiao Naihe rose from the ground, and his body was like a wind and lightning. He rushed out.

 

"Wait for me."

 

Qin'er did not know why Murong Fengjian left a gap in the blink of an eye to let them escape, but she must seize this opportunity.

 

Xiao Naihe was astounded, but he didn't look back. He was only thinking in his heart: The boxing of the national adviser had the Qi of Yin and Yang, and his strength was abundant. Was he the manipulator?

 

"Teacher, they ran away." Tian Xuexi recovered. He seemed to have been completely suspended in the time river, and didn't know what had happened just now.

 

The blank period made Tian Xuexi shiver, "Teacher."

 

Murong Fengjian waved his hand to stop Tian Xuexi talking. He was appalled as well. Ha has built the immortal body, so he could use his spirit to kill others, and applyed boxing power to break the enemy. But when he contacted with Xiao Naihe just now, he completely fainted.

 

Although it was only for an instant, he realized a horror at that instant and slowed down at once. A great master like him could make others die several times in a moment.

 

"That person's kung fu does not belong to the Houtian spirit boundary, but rather like the Xiantian immortal magic. If that is the case, it is possible for the warriors of Houtian spirit boundary to break the difference between Xiantia and Houtian."

 

Murong Fengjian calmed down and dispelled the fear in his heart. He kept running the self of his inner world, and then his body renewed warmth. Xiao Naihe and Qin'er had gone, holding Tian Xuezhi. He could not catch up with them.

 

"Teacher, that young man's means are great. What kind of magic is it?" Tian Xuexi had followed Murong Fengjian for a long time, so judging from Murong Fengjian's expression, he knew that Murong Fengjian was pondering over something.

 

Murong Fengjian shook his head and looked at his hands. He said, "The first man in black robe has obviously built an immortal body and formed a golden core. He should be an immortal. Although I only built the immortal body and achieved half an immortal, my martial art is not inferior to the immortal, so I am not afraid of him."

 

Tian Xuexi nodded his head and agreed. When the man in black robe fought with teacher, he could see that the other side was suppressed by his teacher.

 

"But the second young man is obviously just in the Houtian spirit boundary, and he doesn't enter the Xiantian fairyland, but his kung fu is very a strange. He unexpectedly conjured the Houtian magic to bewitch me. He has a mysterious background, and is more horrible than the first man." Speaking of this, Murong Fengjian stared at the distance.

0