Chapter 63
606 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yun Weixue sat on the chair and her eyelids flickered. Somehow, she had a sense of foreboding.

 

"What's wrong with you, sister? You look absent-minded!" Yun Yonghuai saw Yun Weixue's unfocused look, and he could not help but ask.

 

Yun Weixue's pretty face recovered her composure. She shook his head and said, "I'm okay. But mom has not come to the State Guest Palace to join us. I don't know what's going on."

 

"Don't worry. Mom must have been delayed by the affairs of Yun family. She is the first master of the family. There can't be any mishap."

 

Yun Weixue nodded her head and dispelled the inexplicable sense of foreboding in her mind.

 

Yun Yinghuai took a sip of tea and laughed, "Sister, you have been learning martial arts from the national adviser. I envy you. I wonder how you feel? "

 

"The teacher has great magic power, and he's got a lot on the ball. Although I have only learned three times from him this year, I have benefited a lot every time. What's more, thanks to the experience outside, I finally made a breakthrough and reached the heaven spirit boundary." Yun Weixue glanced at Yun Yonghuai, "But every time I meet teacher, I can't penetrate his real cultivation base. People say he is an immortal. I believe it's true."

 

"An immortal?"

 

Yun Yonghuai was shocked. The fact that his elder sister has reached the heaven spirit boundary shocked him. If the national adviser really was an immortal, he would be the existence that Yun Yonghuai couldn't contact with in his whole life.

 

"Oh! Sister... Sister, you learn from the immortal. You worship the immortal as teacher!" Yun Yonghuai went blank, and found this difficult to believe.

 

 

His hands were trembling. At this moment, he esteemed Murong Fengjian very much in his heart and had a greater admiration for Murong Fengjian than for the emperor of Dubhe Country.

 

"Sister, the national adviser passed on his martial arts to you. You are sure to become a core disciple and the top man when you enter the Mount Rosy Clouds in the future." When it came to Mount Rosy Clouds, the tone of Yun Yonghuai was full of admiration and respect.

 

Mount Rosy Clouds was the holy place of the martial arts. For more than ten years, Yun Yonghuai had always dreamed of entering it, even if becoming a nominal disciple, he would be happy.

 

"As a matter of fact, sister! Xiao Naihe is awfully cheeky. When you went outside, he flirted with girls and harassed Miss. Hao. How can this kind of womanizer become your husband? Why don't you divorce him!" Yun Yonghuai's eyes revealed disgust when he mentioned Xiao Naihe.

 

"Miss. Hao? You mean the talented girl of the capital, Hao Li? "

 

"Yeah, right."

 

Yun Weixue shook her head, "Xiao Naihe and I did not love each other. I got married with him only because of his father's kindness. Though I do not know him very well, I can see that he is weak and unaggressive, so he is definitely not womanizer."

 

"Sister, even so. For the sake of your happiness, you will cultivate to an immortal in the future. How can this ordinary guy deserve you?"

 

"Yong-huai" Yun Weixue stopped Yun Yonghuai and said, "Before Xiao family had declined, I could break the marriage. Now, however, Xiao family has gone, if I divorce him, I would be ungratefulness and be cast aside by the people. His father had saved the life of our mom and dad. That was kindness. My first cultivation matter is to cultivate my heart. My ingratitude is against my heart. Don't mention the divorce any more. "

 

Yun Weixue stood up and nudged Yun Yonghuai, "The meeting will start tomorrow, go to bed early."

 

"All right!" Yun Huaihuai had always followed the advice of his elder sister. At this time, though he was reluctant, he left obediently.

 

Yun Weixue closed the door and opened the window. A cool breeze came in through the window. When she opened her eyes, she saw two shadows flashed in the back room.

 

"It looks like the back of that man. Who is that girl?"

 

Yun Weixue looked at them, then shook her head, and said with an indifferent look, "No matter who's that there with him. It's none of my business."

 

0