Chapter 136
520 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I killed him, and there will be consequences. But as long as I receive the killing order to activate the blood spell formation, I can hide this thing. If I can't pick up the killing order in an hour, I'll leave the Yun family immediately, and never come back again. You two must go right now. " Yun Sen urged.

"A-sen, take care of yourself."

 

"Dad, take care of yourself."

 

His wife and son said simultaneously.

 

Yun Sen gazed affectionately after the receding figures of his family, and then looked to the blood and corpse on the ground. After pondering over for a while, he closed his eyes and turned away.

 

...

 

In Murong Fengjian's secret room, after the innate devil promised to send an immortal's cave to Xiao Naihe, people present lapsed into silence and the whole secret room was so quiet that they even would hear a pin drop.

 

The only sound inside the room was the beating of the heart.

 

Pitpat!Pitpat! Pitpat!

 

It was Qin'er short and quick heartbeat.

 

Not stupid, she naturally knew what the immortal's cave mentioned by the innate devil was about for she had been collecting intelligence at the Sky Flag Organization for many years, even though she was just in the Post-celestial Spirit Realm, she had learned some stories about immortals.

 

The immortal's cave was a place where the immortal masters were buried after they died.

 

Moreover, the one the innate devil valued must be in the ghost-immortal level, or even gold-immortal level.

 

The immortal's cave! The immortal's cave! It must be filled with plenty of priceless magic stuff, and as long as Qin'er can get one of them, it would promote her cultivation dramatically. The immortals' magic tools were at least of grade four!

 

"Just give me an immortal's cave? Every devil cultivator is very greedy. Your intention is more than that, isn't?" questioned Xiao Naihe.

 

Honestly, he was indeed attracted by the innate devil's offer.

 

He had the experience of reaching the Pre-celestial Greater Heaven and had had owned many valuable magic tools, but that was in his previous life, while now he was not Bei Nanyi, and was just in the Post-celestial Spirit Realm.

 

As the sayings went, "A penny could embarrass a hero." Even if he ascended to immortality in the near future, he had no confidence to say that he was invincible in the world, so it was very necessary to have a magic tool to protect him.

 

Xiao Naihe definitely would explore immortal's cave for some magic tools. But not so stupid, he didn't believe that the innate devil would send an immortal's cave to him without asking for return.

 

"Yes, that half immortal caught me and tried to dig my secrets. In order to survive, I had to give him with some magic skills, such as the Blood Spell Formation, the Dismantlement of Corpse, and so on. Besides, he also wanted my Yin Yang kung fu. " said the innate devil.

 

"Yin Yang kung fu "? Surprise showed on Xiao Naihe's face, and the shrewd innate devil captured the young man's look.

 

He added with a smile, "That is it. In those days, in virtue of it, Tian Wong Immortal, as a rare Yin-Yang constitution, leapt to the late-stage of the gold-immortal from the Post-celestial Spirit Realm, and then unified more than ten small worlds with several years. When I was searching his cave, I accidentally got this wonderful secret manual, but unfortunately I am not Yin-Yang constitution, that half-immortal is!"

 

Xiao Naihe nodded his head, showing that he had heard of this story as well.

 

One of his acquaintances was also Yin -Yang constitution, and it was said that that man entered the Ghost Immortal Realm from the Earth Spirit Realm by virtue of this kung fu within a few years.

 

To some extent, this magic kung fu was almost as useful as Celestial Demon's Scripture. Although Xiao Naihe was not Yin-Yang constitution, he also wanted to have a look.

 

At this moment, the innate devil opened his mouth, and a light ball came out of his mouth, and then flew to Xiao Naihe who then saw four striking characters on its surface-Yin Yang kung fu!

 

0