Chapter 138
529 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While rolling her eyes, Qin'er also thought it was very unwise to make a deal this innate devil, but she believed that Xiao Naihe would make the most correct decision, "Well, you have the final say, but I wonder will you really accept that immortal's cave?"

 

"Of course I will. That cave was left by the immortal who had unified more than a dozen small worlds. I am not a fool to refuse it. But I have no idea whether the innate devil has something hiding from us. "said Xiao Naihe.

 

Having made up his mind, Xiao Naihe took a deep breath, and then looked to the innate devil, saying, "Deal, but one last thing, you are now completely disabled, and cannot move freely, so how do you save yourself?"

 

"I have reached the ghost-immortal realm, so I am able to be reincarnated. As long as I can find a newborn baby in time and take possession of his boy, I will reincarnate, and come back to life." The innate devil told them the truth.

 

Xiao Naihe knew that ghost-immortals were capable of reincarnating which was rejected by most of cultivators apart from devil cultivators.

 

No more talking, Xiao Naihe began to activate his spiritual power to pull the three black sticks which fettered the innate devil.

 

As his spiritual power contacted the sticks, he would feel the heat burning the innate devil's spirit.

 

For a while, three black sticks tinkled to the floor, and then turned into ashes. When they were pulled out, a chill emanated from the innate devil's body, which frightened Qin'er. Without the protection of six true bodies as Xiao Naihe, she took two steps backwards consciously, and wen to Xiao Naihe's back for shelter.

 

The innate devil tossed back his head in a howl of berserk laughter, "Yeah, good, good. The three black sticks imprisoning my spirit are finally pulled out. Now, come here, boy, I'll tell you where the immortal's cave is."

 

There was a moment of dead silence. Xiao Naihe concentrated his attention on the innate devil, and Qin'er also could not help approaching the innate devil closer to listen to his words.

 

"The immortal's cave is located at the middle of the boundary river between the  Xunxi small world and the Wanqing small world. I calculate it will appear again in the early summer of next year, so long as you guys..." The innate devil said slowly.

 

While Qin'er was focusing on the most critical information, she was suddenly pushed back by Xiao Naihe, and almost knocked down.

 

"Xiao Naihe, what the hell are you..." snapped the girl.

 

In a rage, Qin'er was about to curse Xiao Naihe, but she noticed sweat was dripping from his face. Then a red light flashed across in the air, and covered his body like a protective shield.

 

Xiao Naihe activated one true body!

 

When the innate devil was talking about the most important part, a strong wind began to blow to onslaught toward Xiao Naihe and Qin'er. If he were so attracted by the innate devil's words as Qin'er in a moment of weakness, he would have hit by that devil's trick.

 

"You said he cannot move! How did he escape?" Shock took hold of Qin'er.

 

"Haha. It's just my spirit coming out of my body. Boy, thank you for pulling out those three black sticks on my body, and the seal of my gold core will automatically fade away. " Madness and joy overflowed the innate devil's eyes.

 

Xiao Naihe said with a sneering smile, "I should have been aware of that an old dog cannot alter its way of barking. You devil jerks always wait for the opportunity to strike others when they let down guard. I've suffered from it before, and I will not get trapped again. "

 

"Will you? Even if you know this, you are just a cultivator in the Post-celestial Spirit Realm, and how can you stop me? When I activate the theurgy of gold core later, I'll take your cultivation base and enjoy that little girl's delicate body to relieve my ten-year lust. " The innate devil laugh wildly.

 

"The theurgy of gold core? What's that?" Without any knowledge of this word, Qin'er asked in puzzle.

 

0