Chapter 157
516 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In a small but magnificent boudoir, a feeble, middle-aged woman was lying in bed with a strikingly beautiful girl Yun Weixue sitting on the edge of the bed.

 

"Weixue, my dear daughter, you should go. " Yun Nianci said to her daughter with a benign smile.

 

She waked up two days ago, and became aware of everything happened in the Family Association Contest including the treason of Murong Fengjian and the crown prince, the attempted assassination on the false emperor, and the enthronement of new emperor.

 

The new emperor aggressively eradicated all the remaining evil elements that were related to Murong Fengjian. Now, with the decline of the Song family, the Ye family, and the Wang family, a large number of their family members were exiled to a distant land, and their patriarchs were already dead.

 

Since then, there was only one aristocratic family in the capital city-the Yun family, and the new emperor seemed to think highly of the Yun family for he authorized it to take charge of all the business industries which used to be shared by four aristocratic families in the capital city, so recently Yun Gongsheng was busy with managing a number of industries.

 

"Mom, I used to be a student of Murong Fengjian, so our family should be involved in trouble, even if we didn't intend to murder the last emperor. But now I really don't understand that why the new emperor supports us to do a bigger business." Yun Weixue was unable to figure out this matter these days.

 

Doubt also showed in Yun Nian's pale face, and she slowly said, "It's really hard to read royal family's mind. Now that the new emperor didn't take actions against our family, let's drop it. Oh, you still can't find Xiao Naihe? "

 

"A few days ago, Yun Hanbo said Xiao Naihe left the mansion and didn't come back. The martial contest of Mount Rosy Clouds is about to start, perhaps he goes to Mount Rosy Clouds. " Yun Weixue's wrinkled her brows slightly as she reminded of that weak young man.

 

"At that time, he hinted to me that there was a traitor in our family, and I didn't know how he found it." said Yun Nianci.

 

Yun Weixue did not speak for she did not know Xiao Naihe at all.

 

"Well, Weixue, you do not have to worry about the Yun family. Perhaps Xiao Naihe goes to Mount Rosy Clouds, but he has low cultivation base. When you arrive at Mount Rosy Clouds and meet him, you must immediately ask him to come back. His father saved our family, so I don't want him to die there. "

 

"Okay, I will. " The girl answered.

 

"Ah, that mysterious man saved your life, and sent you the Immortal Bamboo Jade Tablet. He's really kind. With this jade tablet, Yonghuai can take part in the martial contest of the Mount Rosy Clouds. He has reached the middle stage of the Earth Spirit Realm with the help of the herbs refined by the family. You must take good care of him in the Mount Rosy Clouds. " Yun Nianci warned.

 

"I see, mom, and I will take care of him. Don't worry. You can have a rest now."

 

Yun Weixue began to recall Bei Nanyi's voice and appearance. Bei Nanyi, who the hell are you and can I see you again?

 

At noon, Yun Weixue walked out of the gate the mansion with Yun Yonghuai close behind. Yun Yonghuai said with great excitement, "Sister, when we become disciples of Mount Rosy Clouds, we will bring glory to our ancestors. I wonder if we can become immortals?"

 

"Yonghuai, you only have a low cultivation base, and I didn't want to take you there. But mom wants to temper you, so I have to take you with me, but you must keep in mind what I say, and behave yourself when we arrive at Mount Rosy Clouds. " Yun Weixue warned her brother.

 

They mounted the winged steeds bestowed by the new emperor, cracked their whips and the winged steeds leaped forward.

 

In the attic, Yun Hanbo gazed at Yun Weixue's receding figure with a pale look. He grunted with jealousy and turned away.

 

...

 

At this moment, two persons sat opposite to Xiao Naihe in the coach, and they were brother and sister. The girl was of fine, delicate features, and her brother was handsome, as old as Xiao Naihe was.

 

Through their breaths, Xiao Naihe inferred that both of them were cultivators in the Sky Spirit Realm, and one was in the early stage, while the other in the middle stage.

 

 

 

0