Chapter 159
485 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The coach suddenly shook, and a figure collapsed in front of it. Xiao Naihe pushed aside the curtain and discovered that the person falling to the ground was the old coachman for without cultivation base, he could not bear the strong pressure outside.

 

"Are you two guys okay?" Xiao Naihe asked the two persons opposite to him. The gold core in his body was glowing with a golden light for it proactively released one tenth of its spiritual power to protect its master when the pressure came, therefore Xiao Naihe's divine spirit was still safe and sound.

 

But Yun Feiyan and her brother were not as lucky as Xiao Naihe. Although they were good cultivators in the Sky Spirit Realm, the pressure outside belonged to Pre-celestial Greater Heaven, so they were unable to withstand it, and both of them collapsed in the coach.

 

"Brother Xiao, what a strong pressure outside. Is it an immortal master?" Yu Feiqi sounded frightened and excited. He had never seen immortals before, but at this moment, the fear exceeded excitement.

 

Without answering, Xiao Naihe drew back the curtain of the coach, but to find no person out there.

 

All of a sudden, the wind howled and the pebbles rolled. Then a small sand storm swept over the broad wildness and rumbled towards the coach.

 

"We've got a company!" Xiao Naihe alerted.

 

A black figure broke the sand storm and darted towards them with air current rotating round him.

 

The man's strong spiritual power shook Xiao Naihe.

 

"Impressive! I'm sure he is immortal with the theurgy, but is he a ghost-immortal or a gold-immortal?" Xiao Naihe looked uncertain.

 

Since he was reincarnated, the most powerful cultivator he met was the innate devil. At that time, that innate devil was terribly hurt with his gold core sealed, leaving only a solitary and weak spirit. Being through ten years of torture, his strength was less than one percent of its peak period, so it was not difficult for Xiao Naihe to destroy the innate devil's spirit.

 

As for Si Wenhan, Murong Fengjian and the envoy of the Ghost Valley, they were either half immortals or full immortals. Although Xiao Naihe was only in the highest level of the Sky Spirit Realm, he had opened up thirty-six innate secret orifices, and owned the theurgy of the gold core and the magic arms of the devil statue. Therefore, even if he encountered the ordinary cultivators in the early stage of the Full Immortal Realm, he was capable of beating them.

 

But he could see that the mysterious man in front of him had at least entered the Ghost Immortal Realm, or even the Gold Immortal Realm. Even though he used every possible means, he was definitely not the mysterious man's opponent.

 

"Who the hell is he? Does he come for me or for Yun Feiyan and Yun Feiqi?" Xiao Naihe was puzzled. Normally, the ghost-immortals and the cultivators in the Post-celestial Spirit Realm were worlds apart, and the former usually look down upon the latter, so they would not have any connection. Was there some personal animosity between them?

 

While Xiao Naihe was pondering over, the mysterious kung fu master flew to land on the coach, but did not shake it a bit, as if he had refined his weight.

 

"Ha-ha, Li Tianxuan, you have been gone after me for so long. Now I almost arrive at your door of Mount Rosy Clouds, but you can't even touch a hair of mine. You don't deserve the title of one of the ' Four Immortals of Mount Rosy Clouds ', do you?" The mysterious master on the coach tossed back his head in a howl of berserk laughter which echoed in the air, as if it came from hell.

 

Under such a strong kung fu pressure, Yu Feiyan and Yu Feiqi collapsed with blood coming from their mouths.

 

Xiao Naihe tried to activate his thirty-six internal circulations with his spiritual power to steady his divine spirit. Even so, he still felt it was like his head was going to blow up.

 

0