Chapter 163
477 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Once a martial artist embarking on the cultivation path bore a fear inside, he or she would quickly sink into perdition.

Coming from an old aristocratic family, Yu Feiyan and Yu Feiqi had learned from the full immortal who protected their family, thus they were aware of the importance of cultivators' mental state. Without a strong enough state of mind, they would never ascend to immortality.

Hearing Xiao Naihe's words, they thought shamefacedly, "Though Xiao Naihe is of our age, his state of mind is much better than us. Perhaps he is going to become a full immortal."

"Brother Xiao, you are right. If we continue to be afraid of Xu Qian, our martial arts will be surpassed by him all the time. Then it will be very difficult for us to ascend to immortality in the future." Yu Feiqi said with one clenched fist in the other hand moving about at the chest, and tried to dispel the fear for Xu Qian in his heart.

Yu Feiyan and Yu Feiqi raised their heads to look straight at those young men who gave deliberate provocation. Then Yu Feiqi sneered and gave Xu Qian a challenging look.

Surprise sneaked into Xu Qian's eyes, and he began to realize that Yu Feiyan and Yu Feiqi were not afraid of him anymore. A young man beside him asked, "Who is that man?"

"I haven't seen him before. Maybe he is also a son of an old aristocratic family." someone replied.

"I can't see through his cultivation base, but I'm sure that he is stronger than Yu Feiqi and his sister." remarked another man.

Those young men with Xu Qian were discussing about Xiao Naihe's identity, but none of them knew him.

Some of them were from the Kingdom of Dubhe, some from the Kingdom of Wenhao, and others from the Kingdom of Yunshu. Though coming from different kingdoms, they were offspring of aristocratic families with thousands of years of history.

Murong Fengjian had schemed to unite the new aristocratic families with only a few hundred years of history, but he didn't dare to provoke these thousand-year old aristocratic families for, with a very solid foundation, they had witnessed two dynasties and possessed, and there were full immortals protecting them.

However, Mount Rosy Clouds was different. As a sacred place of martial arts in the Wanqing Small World, it was guarded by several ghosts-immortals or even gold-immortals. Moreover, there were plenty of full-immortals in the inner door, thus this sect was capable of shaking the four kingdoms in the Wanqing Small World.

Therefore, its martial contest attracted the offspring of these time-honored aristocratic families.

Xiao Naihe was a son from an emerging aristocratic family and with no reputation of his own, so it was very normal that those young men did not know him.

As Xiao Naihe, Yu Feiyan and Yu Feiqi walked into their rooms respectively, Xu Qian grunted, "I don't care who he is. The Yu family has been our long-term enemy. We have said before that whoever helps the Yu family is our Xu family's enemy. I must kill this man as a warning to others."

After hearing Xu Qian's harsh words, other young men immediately nodded their heads with agreement. Although the force of the Yu family might be as strong as the Xu family, the latter's position in Mount Rosy Clouds was much higher than that of the Yu family. Camps and self-interest appeared to be the norm among the aristocratic families, and other young men just curried favor with the Xu family because of its status. Once the Xu family obtained a higher position in the Mount Rosy Clouds, as its follower, they hoped to get promotion after it.

"Mr. Xu, shall we help you finish that son?" someone suggested.

"No. Don't be impulsive. You go to check up on him. He should not be simple, since he is with Yun Feiyan and Yu Feiqi. " replied Xu Qian.

At this moment, Xu Qian's ears captured two subtle voices. He turned around to look at two figures behind him.

 

0