Encyclopedia/Things You Should Know Beforehand
14.5k 10 96
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

[Characters are above the age of 18] Story is set in the omegaverse. There will be futa on male, nonconsent and femboys with big butts. If you don't like the idea, please refrain from reading.

****

Alphas: Alphas are the highest rank/type in the omegaverse. Height Average: 6’2 (Alpha Male) 6’1 (Alpha Female). They are the most dominant force, very aggressive and highly protective of what’s theirs. Once every month, they go into a ‘rut’ where their need to breed is greatly enhanced, usually attracting the other sexes with their dominant pheromones. In terms of biology, Alphas usually have knots at the base of their member which is pushed inside their partner as they expel their cum. Side Note: Alpha women do not have wombs and instead, have a retractable cock and balls. 

 

Omegas: Omegas are usually the lowest rank/type in the omegaverse, and are highly discriminated due to their scents that can easily disturb the workforce. Height Average: 5’2 (Males), 5’1 (Females). They also go into ‘heat’ once every month, where they attract Alphas, beckoning them to come fuck and breed a pup inside them. In this state, it is very highly likely that they will be pregnant if the Alpha does not use contraceptives. In terms of Omega males, they are usually rare but they do possess both a cunt, dick (no balls) and their anal cavity. Sidenote: Omegas produce slick when aroused. 

 

Betas: Betas are the ordinary people in this reality. Height Average: 5’7 (Male) 5’5 (Female). They do not have heat, cannot smell scents and they cannot reproduce with the other two sexes.They make up the highest population in the world, taking up 50% for themselves, accounting to 3 billion Betas in total.

 

Sidenote: Marking. This occurs when an Alpha or Omega bite each other on the shoulder-nape area. It is considered the physical form of marriage, where you can easily distinguish who is taken as you can smell an Omega’s scent on the Alpha, or the Alpha’s on the Omega. 

****

96