Chapter 5: Villain Outbreak II
10.4k 4 81
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
 

“I’m gonna sound crazy for asking this but, you guys like, fucked right?” Breona asked. 

A blush came up on Skylar’s cheeks. “. . .Yeah? But it’s not like we did anything penetrative.”

“Really?” Breona raised an eyebrow before a knowing look on her face. “Oh right, your parents and all that. But that still leaves the fact that y’all engaged in other sexual activities as a couple.”

“Where are you going with this?” Skylar asked.

“I’m getting to it,” Breona hushed him. “Just answer my questions for now. Tell me what your ability is again?”

Skylar raised an eyebrow but went along with it. He reached for his power, called upon it and in front of them, a little tentacle appeared, it’s base stuck on the table as the slimy tip wiggled around. “[Bloom] lets me freely manipulate and call upon tentacles. It’s pretty cute, right?” 

B reona nodded, petting the cute little black tentacle and felt that it was really smooth, and soft. She snapped her fingers. “That’s it!”

“What?” 

“How many of these can you call upon?”

“Depends on the size and length. Quantity and Quality. I could call upon one extremely long tentacle - around 2m for now - but then I’d sacrifice the quantity. Or,” Skylar willed inside his head, calling upon a clove of little tentacles that popped up on the table. “I could sacrifice quality for quantity. Oh, they can pop up anywhere, you know.”

“Even on my body, if you wish for it,” Skylar said, materializing a number of small tentacles from the palm of his hand before reaching for a handshake. Breona didn’t think it was so cute anymore and looked rather lewd, but went for the handshake anyway.

“Oh. . .oh wow,” Breona gasped in pleasurable surprise, feeling the little tentacles on the palm of her hand tickle her, sliding across her palm, kissing and suckling on it. 

“They’re good boys,” Skylar said before taking his hand away, de-materializing his power. 

Breona almost whined at the loss of pleasurable contact before coughing into her fist in shame. She then tried to adopt her previous serious expression again. “This is definitely the reason why she still wants you back. But before that, the final question.”

“Yeah?”

“Did you use these. . .tentacles when she fucked you?” Breona asked with a straight face. It was cute how easily he blushed as he picked up what she was putting down. She slumped down her chair and sighed. “No wonder she’s obsessed with you. The sex must have felt way too good to be real. Fuck, you’re basically one of those japanese porn plots come to life!”

“It’s called hentai, and it’s actually one of th-”

“Oh shut up,” Breona quickly cut him off. He could go on with his nerdgasm over those cartoons forever if no one stopped him. “The point is that, there’s endless possibilities - endless kinks to experiment with your ability. Hell, I just thought of one. You could summon those lil’ tentacles inside your mouth or ass when she’s fucking you.” 

Breona saw the blush on Skylar’s face like he’d been caught, as her entire jaw dropped. “No fucking way. Really?!” She shook her head. “Fuck. She’s addicted and you’re her drug.”

“Yo-” 

The alarm went off. A monotone voice resounded from the PA system, announcing the detection of a monster, ranked B around the area as it recommended anyone in the vicinity to calmly evacuate to the nearest shatterdome. Time slowed. But of course, people didn’t listen as everyone rushed, screaming in chaos, running and tripping over other people, cursing at God for ruining their day. Skylar was sitting still, right until he felt himself yanked by someone. 

“What the fuck are you just standing there for?!” Breona yelled, pulling him by the arm as the both of them ran. “Snap out of it, crapface!”

Skylar shook his head, his temporal senses returning back to normal. “Sorry!” Breona  just groaned in response. Skylar ran alongside her, joining the chorus of curses. The one day he went out to relax from his crazy ex, this happened. 

BOOM! A loud blast reverberated throughout the street. Nearly everyone stopped in shock or looked back. They were just in time to see a couple people in suits - superheroes - launched out of a building as if ten trucks had crashed onto them. 

Skylar recalled who the three heroes were. “Megaman, Cyan and Hawk?!” He whispered, wondering how three high ranked heroes had been knocked out. Just then, a giant of a man, a goliath walked out of the hole from which the heroes were tossed out from. The streets had quickly been cleared out, many including himself had instead taken shelter in shops as the road to the nearest Shatterdome would be a straight line, an open line on the streets from which this giant could easily wipe them out. 

The goliath looked like a Frankenstein experiment gone wrong, or a lab test from Area 51, what with the number of cyan-coloured tubes pumping golden ichor around his giant body. He was mostly shirtless as the only clothing he wore was his ripped, khaki pants which allowed them to see that giant black dragon tattooed on his back, which told Skylar that this villain was associated with Tartarus. No wonder he was strong enough to knock out three heroes. He looked the definition of pure, muscular power - a power type villain whereas the three heroes were mostly either speed or control types. Unfortunately, the heroes had a bad matchup. 

The goliath looked upon the fallen visages of the heroes and let out a booming laugh. “Is this all the Association can offer? That wasn’t even enough for a good warmup!” 

Skylar felt his heart pound in his ears. Blood had stopped flowing into his brain, making him feel somewhat light-headed and would have fainted if not for Breona currently using her ability on the both of them, making them somewhat invisible.To say he was scared would be an understatement. It was then that Skylar noticed a girl - a child who looked no less than seven - was hunched under a table from the MacGonalds patio they were just in, sobbing and shaking in fear. He could barely make out her words but he knew by reading her lips, she was begging for her mommy and daddy. 

Luckily, Goliath hadn’t noticed yet, still overjoyed by his victory over the three heroes but if he so much as looked left, he would notice the little girl. He needed to move now.


Do Consider Checking Out My Patreon  (Entire Story/£6) ------> https://www.patreon.com/Norobo

Or, come home -------> https://discord.gg/3jQXJ8PgEq

 
 
81