Chapter 7: Villain Outbreak IV
8k 2 77
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Skylar stopped listening by then as the Goliath was singing praises of Tartarus, the literal place where all the bad people fester in. He focused his attention instead on the place where Eve and the child were to which the two had already started to creep back inside to a nearby shop where they could hide out. 

 

“Do you hear me?!” The Goliath roared at Skylar, snapping him back to reality. Skylar glared at the big oaf, unconsciously sending a wave of hate pheromones at the big male Alpha. It turned out to be the wrong thing to do as the Goliath sniffed the air, and it was then that a big smile, the happiest, creepy smile curved on his face. 

 

“Your smell,” The Goliath breathed in, licking his thick lips. “So perfect.” He brought his other hand up to Skylar’s face and it was then, Skylar realized how Goliath’s hand was bigger than his face. He gulped again. “Just my luck. I was thinking of tasting an Omega for the evening.”

 

Skylar immediately sensed danger at that statement. One peek at the two and after seeing that they had already gone in, he decided that it was time to leave. Just as the big man’s hand crept near, looming over his face, Skylar charged the energy inside him and willed for his ability to activate, summoning forth tentacles that were as dark as the night to hold onto the man’s hand, slippering up onto his arm. 

 

The Goliath was spooked by the slimy appendages traveling up his arm and called his hand back, jumping back in fright as he thrashed around in fright like a big baby. He let out growls as he wrestled with the tentacles, using his other arm to rip and tear them to pieces but everytime he tore one, two more would follow just like the mythological Hydra. 

 

Skylar took this as a chance to run away, quickly dashing forward to wherever his legs took him. Deciding that moving into the same store as the two was not a good idea, he ran fast as he could towards the alleyway wedged between two small stores, the alleyway just narrow enough so that he could pass through and not the big body of the Goliath. He thought he could make it but as he looked back, he saw that he hadn’t actually gained that much distance on the big man like he thought. Worse news? The Goliath had torn the last of his tentacles and had a very, very frustrated expression on his face. Even worse news? 

 

Skylar knew exactly who the Goliath was planning on taking his frustration out on. He heard a mean roar from behind him and he prayed to all the deities up there to bless him with enough luck so that he didn’t get caught by the Goliath. Every Omega knew what a frustrated Alpha would do to their Omegas. Only, he utterly found the idea of being claimed by this big, evil dummy repulsive enough for him to use as motivation to run like the wind. 

 

The Goliath furiously roared behind him, which only caused him to ignore the stinging/numbness in his thighs and searched his surroundings for anything that could help him in his current situation. Just as they passed by the store that held Sam and the little girl, he saw the look on Breona’s face, immediately knowing what she was thinking about. He shook his head at her, denying her help before ducking, quickly avoiding a lunge by the heavy Goliath. 

 

During that moment of reprieve, he mouthed the words ‘Stay In’ and ‘Protect Her’. Breona’s ability was powerful, perhaps powerful enough to shoot her up there in terms of rank. . if it weren’t for the long cool-down. It would be useless to activate it in a situation where she had to protect a child. He tried his best to give her a smile to calm her down but he knew-that she knew - that he was simply faking it. So all Breona did was give him a shake of her phone, showing him a beep that was increasingly arriving faster to their location. The big P on the beeping icon told him that all he had to do right now was buy some time until SHE arrived. At most, he had to buy around 5 minutes.

 

 5 minutes. He could do that right?

 

He heard a frustrated low growl from the big Alpha and realized that the plan might be much harder than he thought. Every instinct within him as an Omega wanted to rush over to the Alpha and obey his command so as not to face an Alpha’s wrath BUT this wasn’t the middle ages. The instinct was strong but luckily for him, he had been born in a generation where Omegas had evolved to somewhat prioritize one’s own will above an Alpha. Unless he/she was your mate.

 

“Gragh!” The Goliath threw his massive fist down on the car he had crashed against and left a crater on the roof - or what used to be a roof. He stood up slowly, snorting like a rhino before his blood-red eyes focused on him, staring him down. 

 

It took Skylar all he had not to flip over and show his belly. Luckily for him, he had dated a much, much scarier Alpha who could literally blink and turn people into dust. 

 

No,” Skylar said in his Omega voice. He had utterly rejected an Alpha’s command, not to mention stared at him straight to his eye. Skylar then thought that he would have been charged and killed before she arrived but to his surprise, the Goliath’s frown flipped into a smile.

 

A boisterous laughter rang out in the place. His head leaned back, two large hands holding his belly so as to calm the trembling hysterics that rocked his body. Soon enough, his laughter stopped. 

 

“You - what did you say your name was again, Omega?” The Goliath yelled out to the Omega, no to the challenger. To think the day where he would be faced with an Omega who knew how to stand his ground would come. It was just as the Epet suspected.

 

Skylar didn’t back down. “Skylar. Skylar Woods.” 

 

“Good - good,” The Goliath pointed a finger at the little challenger. “I - Samson declare you a challenger and will now court you as my mate!”

 

Never,” Skylar hissed at him. 

 

The Goliath shrugged before saying, “Oh don’t say that, little challenger. You may be different but you’ll be begging for my knot soon enough.”

 


Do Consider Checking Out My Patreon, (Entire Story/£6) ------> https://www.patreon.com/Norobo

Or, come home -------> https://discord.gg/3jQXJ8PgEq

77