Chapter 9: Villain Outbreak Finale
8k 4 79
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Samson took one, uncaring look at the strongest Omega he had seen in a while and shook his head. It was truly a shame that he would have to kill him but an Omega with a will like that would never submit to him and if he wouldn’t submit, Samson wouldn’t let him live. If he couldn’t have him, no one can. 

 

Skylar felt the giant charge up his flames before whispering a “What a shame” as Samson cocked his flaming fists back, prepared to kill the Omega in one blow. At that moment, Skylar remembered what they meant by “your life flashing before your eyes” as he re-lived his entire life and regrets. Amongst all of them, his mind settled on the greatest betrayal he had experienced and a bloody tear fell from his eyes when he remembered how his heart had been stabbed by the single person he had loved the most. 

 

Oh, what would she be doing now? He had taken a glance during the fight and saw a couple news anchors and their cameras filming him so he knew that his ex had seen him. No doubt she was rushing over as fast as she could but unfortunately for her, he wouldn’t make it. Another tear fell, this one, a regret that he hadn’t peacefully ended his relationship with her on good terms. 

 

Oh, if only he could get another chance. 

 

“. . . .”

 

“. . . .” 

 

Did villains usually take this long to kill? Skylar checked his being all over and yup, everything still hurt ten times over. He peaked an eye open to see what was holding the Goliath up and realized a little late that it wasn’t so hot anymore. As if, something had contained those flames. Or, someone.

 

“Are you alright?”

 

Those words. That voice. The gentle warmth of hope that blooms inside your chest whenever you hear that cape of hers flapping about in the wind. Skylar opened his eyes, unable to breathe as the representation of all hope hovered in front of him, pressing against the huge palm of the Goliath kneeling, struggling to push her off.  

 

“Para. .gon?” He managed to let out in pained breaths. 

 

Oh, she was beautiful. With hair the color of gold, eyes like the sky, skin and muscles like the finest tough silk he had ever seen, her visage had been enhanced by her glowing aura - like that of a star. But most importantly, the large P on the front of her chest circled by a parastar, the same one she fell from. 

 

“Hello there. You’re a real trooper, aren’t you?” Paragon smiled at him and immediately, Skylar felt warm and safe. He wanted to say something, anything but the only thing that came out of his mouth was bloodied gurgles. 

 

“Oh right, sorry,” Paragon snapped her fingers, and a bubble of her star-aura surrounded him, alleviating him from any pain and ultimately made him feel. . .sleepy. 

 

“Sleep,” Paragon said. “Everything’s alright now.”

 

And just as she said, he felt all his exhaustion catch up to him. The last thing he saw before he fell asleep was Paragon turning back to the little flame and giving him a slam up the jaw, sending him to the stratosphere before flying off to him. Oh, was that Breona running up to him?

 

He smiled weakly before the lights were out. 

 

****

 

Skylar tossed and tussled, trying to run away from the grasp of the big Alpha above him, wrestling his clothes away so that the Goliath could claim his prize. 

 

“No. . .No!” Skylar yelled at the giant. The Goliath only laughed in response, and oh did his laughter spell Skylar’s doom. A wave of Alpha pheromones spread over his nose, sprinkling the Omega in his scent so that the bonding would begin, forceful or not. 

 

Tears fell down Skylar’s cheeks. “Please. . please. I did nothing to deserve this.” Sobs broke past his throat, despairing enough that he had let go of his tough act. He tried his best to wriggle away, to try and kick back but the Goliath was simply too strong. 

 

Even his tentacles were easily torn apart by a simple nudge of the Goliath’s arms. In response to the Alpha pheromones ordering him to submit, his body betrayed him as he prepared to go into heat, in acceptance of the Alpha who had defeated him so easily. 

 

Were Omegas this weak? Did they have no choice but to submit to anything stronger than them? To simply be on their knees, waiting for an Alpha’s knot like a good little doll? 

 

Skylar wanted to refuse this. He utterly wanted to reject that this was all Omegas were good for. 

 

Yet, one hard pull of the hair and his head was tilted back enough for him to see his own reflection from the trunk of a busted car in front of him. His face flushed, breathing ragged and tongue constantly licking his lips - all the symptoms of going into heat, all the symptoms of enjoying what an Alpha was doing to him, all the symptoms of enjoying rape.

 

The Goliath’s body pressed above him and it was then he saw how large an Alpha’s body was in comparison to him. His tears had long dried and his smile widened into ecstasy. He felt disgusted with himself yet his smile never stopped widening with every touch of an Alpha. 

 

“Please!” Skylar begged one more time, even if he knew that would do nothing but to excite the rapist of an Alpha above him. His throat choked with his sobs, eyes red with a victim’s fury as he wondered why this happened to him. He didn’t do anything to deserve this!

 

But when the Goliath’s face rested above his head, Skylar’s instincts as an Omega quickly made him show his neck in submission. He wanted to puke and hurl out when he felt the Goliath’s big fingers pinching between his hair, putting them up so that his nape was in full view. 

 

Tears fell down again despite his smile as the Goliath slowly opened his maws, creeping ever so closer to his neck. 

 

“No!”

 

Skylar’s eyes opened, shooting up in his bed with a spine as straight as a soldier. He quickly checked his neck by palming it, and sniffed his hand. The smell of beautiful sunlight and daisies accompanied his hand with none of that overpowering musk. A huge sigh of relief shook out of his lips. 

 

He pinched his nose. “It was just a dream.” With a few deep breaths, he felt his head calm enough to check his surroundings. 

 

A room full of motivational posters and figurines from the most recent anime, comic books lined up neatly on a shelf right next to a messy closet that honestly saw better days. Yup, this was his room alright. The only question was, why was he here?


 

Last day to get the entire story - - - -> https://www.patreon.com/Norobo

Or, just chill in my discord - - - -> https://discord.gg/3jQXJ8PgEq

 

79