Chapter 22: Two Alphas, One Omega (3)
5.8k 5 51
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Previously

He remembered the words she told him that saved his life that night. The words that he held and muttered whenever he was in deep poop. The words he would never forget for the rest of his life. 

The words that made him fall in love for the first time in his life. Paragon turned to him and flashed a warm smile. “Everything will be okay.”

Those words. So beautiful, yet so simple. 

Just like her.


It was after that night that he changed for the better. He became confident, he loved his body, he loved his father and mother, he loved everything that could be. He confronted Trissy in front of the entire school, practically ruining her social score but as she fell and sobbed, he hugged her, learning to forgive and forget. 

Paragon had changed everything and the funny thing was, she probably didn’t even know what she did for him. Skylar walked out of the shower, drying himself with a towel as he looked into the mirror with a determined expression on his face. 

She had saved his life and now, it was time to return the favor. 

“The past has to remain in the past,” Skylar muttered one last time, breathing in the courage he would need to confront Eve for the last time. He breathed in one more time for good measure but a strange smell entered his nose. 

It smelled like something . . . .burning? 

“Eve!” Skylar's eyes widened as he quickly wrapped himself in a towel before jumping out of the bathroom, only to find that the entire room was smoking and some parts had already caught flames. 

What happened?

The answer laid right in front of his eyes, as a very, very angry Eve with literally flaming hair and eyes stood, an opened envelope and a golden letter in her hands.  As he stood in horror, he watched as she slowly turned to face him with tears that evaporated before they could run down her cheeks. 

She spoke with betrayal in her voice. “Why?”

****

Eve held a golden letter in her hands that were surprisingly resistant to the intense heat she was generating. Only, after she realized who the golden letter had belonged to, her anger and therefore, her flames rose in temperature. At this rate, the letter probably wouldn’t survive long. 

“Why?” She asked again. In her mind, she had always treated Skylar well. With an Alpha’s love, she had never forgotten all the sacrifices he had made when no one believed her weak self back then, when everyone mocked her ambitions to be a great Cape, perhaps the greatest one in the world. He was the only one who stood behind her, pushing her forward until she reached where she was now and she thought that she had repaid the favor ten times, presenting him with gifts and everything he would ever desire. 

But now, she encounters his betrayal. Not to mention, he had betrayed her love with someone she had always wanted to topple over. 

Skylar couldn’t answer. He wanted to curse back out at her, to call her a hypocrite with how she was the first to cheat on him and such but by the look on her face, he knew better than to let his anger out by yelling at her. Tears fell down his cheeks. He didn’t want to burst out in anger but it was still hard to just stuff it all in. He felt his own body start to burn up from the heat of her flames and saw that some furniture in his room was starting to catch fire. 

When she didn’t receive an answer, her flaming hair stood in rage. “I asked you, Why?!”

“I gave you everything - all the jewelry you would wish for, all the nice cars you would need, all the clothes other Omegas would die for,” Eve screamed. “And you would risk it all for a bastard Cape?!”

“You fucking whore. Oh, I got an idea,” Eve smiled dangerously. Her index and thumb caught the golden letter between them as a spark ignited. 

“Don’t!”

Eve stopped, sucking the flames that threatened to burn the golden letter back in. Her glowing eyes narrowed at the small figure trembling. “Why shouldn’t I? Tell me, no, give me one good reason.”

Skylar breathed in shakily. Then, he did what he did best when Eve was hysterical like this. “Please don’t do this. Please.” He begged. He didn’t even try to refute her claims of calling him a whore or that he was cheating on her. 

For now, he just begged. He remembered how he had told himself to let the past stay in the past but now that he was looking at the angry past, his heart throbbed in pain. 

It was like this every time after EVE started to rise in popularity and after she climbed the ranks of the Association. With power came arrogance, and Eve started to cultivate a lot of that. But what could he do as he watched how she started to forget her love for him, how her love turned into a possessive obsession that demanded his absolute obedience and love while never reciprocating it. He had made a mistake in giving Eve a key to his heart and like a dragon, she would now hoard it and never give it back. 

Everytime Eve came back after her heroic work, she’d always either order him to bend and present or bash him for his clumsy work in maintaining the house. Despite already changing into a somewhat confident person by the time he met her, his love brought forth his submissiveness. And despite the many, many wrongs she had done to him, he had already been cursed by an Omega’s need to forgive and forget. 

Oh how he hated and loved her at the same time. 

As he looked at the possessive anger on Eve’s flaming face, he could already hear his Omega instincts screaming at him to apologize to Alpha. And like the fool he was, he did exactly just that. 

“Please, Eve,” He saw her scowl. He swallowed his disgust and called her nickname. “Please Red, don’t burn that paper. Don’t do that to me, Alpha. Please.”

 


Read Up To 10 Chapters-----> https://www.patreon.com/Norobo

My Discord------> https://discord.gg/3jQXJ8PgEq

 
51