Chapter 23: Two Alphas, One Omega (4)
5.9k 10 46
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Previously

Everytime Eve came back after her heroic work, she’d always either order him to bend and present or bash him for his clumsy work in maintaining the house. Despite already changing into a somewhat confident person by the time he met her, his love brought forth his submissiveness. And despite the many, many wrongs she had done to him, he had already been cursed by an Omega’s need to forgive and forget. 

Oh how he hated and loved her at the same time. 

As he looked at the possessive anger on Eve’s flaming face, he could already hear his Omega instincts screaming at him to apologize to Alpha. And like the fool he was, he did exactly just that. 

“Please, Eve,” He saw her scowl. He swallowed his disgust and called her nickname. “Please Red, don’t burn that paper. Don’t do that to me, Alpha. Please.”


 

“Hm. . .What should I do?” Eve teased, her crocodile tears already long gone from his usage of her nickname and Alpha. 

Skylar bit his lips in anger. This was what he meant - this was exactly the reason why he never wanted to see her again. Among many things, Eve was first and foremost bipolar, making her a ticking time bomb that usually always exploded on his hands. This was why he always apologize first even if he hadn’t done anything wrong because if he didn’t, he’d be stuck with a possessive, angry Alpha Cape for at least a week. Last time, she even went as far as locking him up in the house for an entire day.

Eve didn’t know of the turmoil building up inside him, or perhaps she did but either way, her answer to his request was a maniacal giggle that sent every hair on Skylar’s body standing. He knew that laugh. It usually meant that she had cooked up a scheme inside that crazy head of hers and couldn’t wait to let it play out. 

“I don’t think you’ve been very appreciative of me lately,” Eve said, her flames somewhat dying down. “I buy you gifts, come to help you with your heat - your welcome by the way - and now I come to find that you’re cheating on me.”

She sighed dramatically before continuing. “But I’ll forgive you, baby. Here, I’ll even give you this back.” She held out the envelope and letter towards him, reaching it out, telling him to take it. 

Skylar foolishly reached out for it before she yanked her hand back with the same old crazy smile on her face. He could only groan silently in frustration.

“Buuuuuuuut, that’s only if you listen to a little, special request of mine,” Eve said, a twinkle in her abysmal eyes.

Skylar gritted his teeth. “What is it?”

“Oh it’s nothing muuuch,” Eve said before a smug smile unfurled on her lips. She snapped her fingers and immediately, a choker with the following words, ‘Eve’s Bitch’ appeared on her hands. “What do you think?”

“What?”

“Oh come on. Since you cheated on me and hurt my poor, little heart, I think I’ll need a more evident expression of your loyalty,” Eve dangled the degrading choker at him. “Hmm?”

“Eve,” Skylar tried to choose his next words very carefully but he couldn’t find anything that wouldn’t offend her. He decided to just go for it. “I’m not wearing that.”

Immediately, the flames that had died down before exploded around him in anger. This time, his entire room caught on flames which made Skylar scream in panic. He quickly grabbed the jug of water near his bed and threw it at the surrounding flames in hopes of calming it but what he did only made the flames erupt angrier. Next, he tried to summon his little tentacles but even they could only somewhat contain the flames before they started to burn as well.

“Eve - Eve stop!” Skylar decided to plead for Eve’s intervention. With tears welling in his eyes, he looked up at the stone cold eyes that looked down at him.

She didn’t say anything, only nodding at the choker in her hands. He knew what she meant by it but his will as a free, living being utterly rejected the idea of belonging to someone like this. Not to mention the derogatory name he would be ‘choked’ under. On the other hand, in the face of the fire that would sooner or later burn down his apartment and the cold stare of an Alpha, his instincts as an Omega had never screamed so loud at him to just submit and wear the choker. 

As the two conflicting sides fought against each other for supremacy, his brain decided to intervene and come to a compromise. Fighting by frustrated sobs, he looked into Eve’s eyes and said, “I. . I won’t wear that.”

Eve’s flames started to burn hotter before Skylar quickly interjected, “Bu-But! I-If you have anything else less demeaning than that, I’ll wear it.”

What followed after was a staredown between Skylar and Eve as the entire apartment started to burn enough that the smoke was actually starting to suffocate him. Luckily for him, it wasn’t long until the choker in Eve’s hands mysteriously disappeared before a pink object appeared in its place. 

When his eyes glanced upon the thing, he couldn’t help the angry blush appearing on his face. He wanted to bargain and haggle again but the smoke was starting to cut his breathing and make his vision blurry. With that, Skylar could only bite his lips and swallow his pride as he shakily grabbed the pink, slippery, lubed up metal from her hands and with a pleasurable moan stuck it inside his butt. 

In an instant, the fires and smoke disappeared as a bright smile appeared on Eve’s face. “Good boy~ I knew you’d come to your senses.” 

Skylar quickly took a huge gulp of air as he fell onto the floor on all fours, breathing haggardly. If someone told him from 10 years ago that he would be locked in a warped relationship with a powerful demi-god of an Alpha, he would have laughed in their face. But now that he was in that very reality, his fear for her had reignited as he knew that she would have definitely burned down his apartment and perhaps the entire building if he didn’t do as she said. 

His breathing eventually returned to normal as he looked up at the ‘warm’ smile blooming on Eve’s face like the spring after a cold winter, or a fiery summer in this case. He curled to a protective ball as he kowtowed and pleaded with a wobbly voice, “. . .G-Go away.”

He had already done what she wanted. He had already been humiliated, insulted and mocked to the point that he wanted to jump out the window. He had never sunken deeper than today. 

But it seems that Eve still had other plans. Her voice was crispy and mocking in tone. “Okay sure but again, you’ll have to do something for me.”


Read Up To 10 Chapters------> https://www.patreon.com/Norobo

My Discord------> https://discord.gg/3jQXJ8PgEq

46