Chapter 34: My Saviour, My Hero (6)
4.4k 2 67
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

PREVIOUSLY

Stop that,” Thea commanded in her Alpha voice. Skylar went stiff spine and neck bared at her voice. She continued on, this time without the Alpha voice. “I want you to stop thinking so negatively of yourself. Look at me.”

She stared into his eyes with the passion of a thousand fires.  “You may not see it but all I see in front of me is a strong Omega who stood up against an Alpha Villain. Be proud of that.”

“Now, put your head up high,” She ordered him and he obeyed. “And never let anyone - I repeat - anyone make you think otherwise, you hear me?”


He nodded and gave her a smile. For the moment, he felt like everything she said was right and to think so otherwise would be wrong. Her words and that smoldering look lit a flame inside his heart and on his cheeks. But even then, he still had to ask the question.

“What do you see in me?” He whispered so low perhaps only the wind could have heard him.

Thea’s head perked at that. She looked at him for a long time before finally opening her mouth to tell him, “Look at that star there. Alpha Lilelei. The smallest recorded star, not to mention the loneliest one, millions of light years away from the others. So small that we could have missed it, thinking it was just another little blimp.”

At the mention of its name, the star twinkled brightly. Thea continued with a smile, “And yet, it burns the brightest in the night sky.”

“You are like that star to me. Hidden from the public but a beauty to the private eye. Only,” She blushed. “Only, I don’t want you to be revealed, to be recorded.”

Skylar shared her blush, immediately averting his eyes away from her and nervously biting his lips. 

 “Look at you,” Thea said. “You may not see him but I do. Honestly, I’m really tempted to just buy you a pair of glasses to show you what I see.”

Skylar responded with a coy smile, “Really?”

“Of course,” She gives him a kiss on his forehead. “You’re the most beautiful star I have ever seen in my entire life.”

A cold wind blew past the cliff they sat on. A million stars blinked above. A thousand lights blinked below. You could taste the romance in the air. An Alpha and an Omega looked into each other’s eyes, both dewy with love, both waiting for the other to make the first move. 

“The-Mmph?” She kissed him and music burst into life, colors painting his world pink, red, green and all that was beautiful. His little hands were up, frozen in air from the sudden kiss to which Thea took, pressing them above his head as they fell onto the tickling grass.

Skylar tears welled up, mewling into their kiss. Oh god, he felt like a teenage Omega in love again. The butterflies, stomach-dropping, heart-beating - every term used in cheesy romance novels and movies - all happened to him at once. 

It was beautiful. She was beautiful.

They broke apart from one another for air. Skylar panted and gasped, a flush on his cheeks that painted it cherry-red. From Thea’s point of view, not even Alpha Lileilei could compare to how stunning her little Omega was right now. Her heart throbbed suddenly when she remembered how he had opened the gates to his soul for her, at her request. 

She needed to do the same. 

She stood up suddenly, tearing apart from their intertwined mess of hands and legs, bringing panic into Skylar’s heart. 

He was quick to verbalize his worries. “Is something wrong? Was I bad at kissing? Oh god, I knew I should have-”

“No!” Thea stopped him, waving her hands. “No-no, it’s not because of any of that. It’s just that. . .well, you’ve laid your soul for me to see and. . and it’s time for me to do the same.”

Both of Skylar’s eyebrows raised. “What do you mea-” A flash of light forced him to cover his eyes but from within his fingertips, he can see the silhouette of Thea. . .shrinking? He couldn’t tell for sure since it was still night and yet, a million lumen had just shone in his face.

“I can only hope,” A soft yet raspy voice sounded from within the light. It sounded significantly different from the jazzy tone that Thea had but it wasn’t. . .bad.

The light died down but it still took a while for Skylar to mend to his eyes, blinking a couple of times. 

 “. . I can only hope that you’ll still stay after you’ve seen me,” The raspy voice said again. Skylar couldn’t believe his eyes when he opened them to see that the previously giant of an Alpha was gone and in her place was a shorter (but still taller than him) woman. 

This was Paragon’s true form?!

In all honesty, Para-Thea still looked good but she had lost the otherworldly, unrealistic beauty. In its stead stood a woman who could have passed for a librarian or an accountant. No more curves and powerful thighs, only a slender, somewhat skinny frame was left on her body. Wearing a simple turtleneck and jeans, along with some glasses, she looked like that cool aunt who was great with the kids at a family gathering. Gone was the constantly reassuring, confident aura that was synonymous with the top Cape in the city as a nervous, almost anxious aura completely enveloped the new woman.

But still, he didn’t care. If he was being truthful, he felt much more at ease now since she felt homely, like she was a promise of kisses before bed and hugs every five minutes. She still had the same golden hair and eyes, just a tad less. . .shinier and more redder.

Nothing had changed for her and for him. This was still the same Cape who saved him all those years ago, the same Alpha whose smiles always made his day and the same woman he had fallen for.

“No more masks and capes. This is me - and only you can see,” Thea says to him and immediately, he dives in to hug her with tears welling up in his eyes.

Skylar hugged her so tight Thea swore she could feel his heartbeat against hers. He sniffles and tells her, “You’re beautiful. Truly, truly beautiful.”

“Skylar. . ,” Thea mutters softly, feeling her own tears of happiness well up. This was it, this was what she had been waiting for. No words could describe how happy she felt.

With that, the two of them parted and stared into each other's eyes before leaning in to share the last kiss of the night, this time with far more passion and love. By the time they found enough strength to part from each other’s lips, Skylar didn’t need to be told what was going to happen next. 

Funnily enough, his heat decided to make itself known at this very moment but this time, it felt different. His mind felt clearer than ever as slick voluntarily dripped from his panties, filling the air with the scent of a ripe Omega for the taking.

He saw Thea’s jaws clench and eyes forming into slits. He whispered into her ears, “Take me, Alpha.” 


Do consider supporting me on my patreon and read 10 chapters ahead for £6 or $9------> https://www.patreon.com/Norobo

My Discord------> https://discord.gg/3jQXJ8PgEq

67