Chapter 35: My Saviour, My Hero (7)
5.3k 5 69
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

PREVIOUSLY

“Skylar. . ,” Thea mutters softly, feeling her own tears of happiness well up. This was it, this was what she had been waiting for. No words could describe how happy she felt.

With that, the two of them parted and stared into each other's eyes before leaning in to share the last kiss of the night, this time with far more passion and love. By the time they found enough strength to part from each other’s lips, Skylar didn’t need to be told what was going to happen next. 

Funnily enough, his heat decided to make itself known at this very moment but this time, it felt different. His mind felt clearer than ever as slick voluntarily dripped from his panties, filling the air with the scent of a ripe Omega for the taking.

He saw Thea’s jaws clench and eyes forming into slits. He whispered into her ears, “Take me, Alpha.” 


Thea and Skylar reappeared in her room, hands and fingers all over each other’s bodies. Skylar would have taken the time to appreciate how extremely well-furnished and rich her entire, spacious condominium was but at this moment, he couldn’t focus on anything but the dominant tonguing into his lips. Gently, she pulled his head from her chest and lifted him up until their faces were level. Almost on instinct, he wrapped his legs around her trim waist and looped his arms around the back of her neck, as she braced him with her hands on his ass and walked them both across the floor of the room and over to her large bed. Once at its edge, she bent at her waist, lowering them down until he felt the cool silky sheets on his bare back and his body sink into the soft layers of blanket and mattress as her weight pressed into him from above deliciously.

The two made out for a little longer before she lifted off, removing his arms and legs from her waist and neck, and moving her hands to his crotch. Swiftly, she got him down into just his underwear before he realized it. But instinctively, he couldn’t help but to hide himself.

"Don't!" Her sudden voice stopped him in his tracks. She gently peeled his arms away from his beautiful body. She kissed his neck and whispered into his ears. “You have the most beautiful body I’ve ever seen. Please don’t hide it from me."

He hesitated for a moment, contemplating on if he should believe in her or not. Oh, who was he kidding? The moment a blush appeared on his face from her compliment, he’d already decided what he was going to do. 

Fighting back tears, he displayed himself out on the bed, shameful eyes averting the extremely heated gaze of an Alpha. Her dark, golden eyes roamed over every inch of his body. He felt vulnerable, absolutely at her mercy. It felt like his whole body was on fire.

Why wasn’t she saying anything? He expected a snicker, a groan of disgust or something due to his low self-esteem, courtesy of a very rude fling who had laughed at his nude body one time. But Thea was different. He couldn’t bear to see the look of disgust he expected to be plastered on her face.

He waited for the inevitable. She was silent. Was he so ugly she was thinking of ways to call the night off? But all of his worries were quelled when the smell of pure arousal seeped out of his Alpha. As if to prove it, he felt a very distinct, hard, big bump on his thigh. Furrowing his brows, he forced his eyes open to see the look of utter lust on Thea’s face.

She groaned. “You’re so beautiful you’re messing with my head." She bit her bottom lips as she shuffled out of the bed to stand across him. “Look at me, Skylar. Look at what you did to me.”

His jaws dropped to see that she was completely naked, every part of her body as refined as it could be, as Alpha as it could be even without her alter form. And most importantly, he could see just how big and rigid her Alphahood had become, dangerously pointing out towards him from underneath a small patch of blonde, pubic hair. She flexed it, making her length bob with every clench of her enormous balls. 

So, she was the type of Alpha to have balls. Skylar had read up on the biology of an Alpha and amongst them, Female Alphas who had balls were secretly his favorite. They always made him so full and happy after they finished but you didn’t hear that from him.

“Even if you don’t believe me,” She said, swaying her large dong around. “This girl doesn’t know how to lie.” As if on cue, a fat glob of pre exuded from her slit, joining the growing puddle on the floor. “We all have problems Skye, even me.”

“Outside, all that everyone sees is Ms Paragon, the perfect hero and perfect person who can’t and won’t have any wrongs but they’re quite far from the mark,” Thea said with a sad smile. “I know it’s in bad taste to say this now but I’ve slept around here and there before. If you haven’t figured it out, I’m not as big downstairs or upstairs as when I am Paragon.”

Her eyes curved into two, anxious moons. “You’re the only one I’ve shown my true form to, Skye. The only one who I’m showing Thea to. So, what do you say?”

His breath caught in his throat. He really was such a fool. He wanted to apologize to Thea for being so selfish and preoccupied that he didn’t even think about how she had her share of problems. He needed to let her know that he appreciated her sacrifice in revealing her vulnerable side, dick size and status be damned. 

Skylar dragged his little feet forward so that he was sitting in a Japanese seiza, his lips in level with her one-eyed monster. He was going to show her how he felt about her and she could tell, from how her eyes narrowed into slits as she smelled how wet he was right now. 

My Alpha,” Skylar said before he gave her a blowjob. It started as a curious, tentative lick first before eventually descending into a fellatio special with his tentacle ability. He pulled no stops when it came to showing how much he loved Thea. A heated sigh and the quivers of her powerful thighs showed how much she was enjoying his oral skills.

The two of them had experienced their own share of discrimination and issues, in their own ways, and had somehow found each other. They both needed this. They needed to feel the loving touch of another, and forget the pain.

The scent of an Omega’s heat started to fill the room. Oh, no wonder Skylar’s been blushing and heating up quite a lot recently. Thea was quick to act on it, quickly nutting inside his mouth as her lips parted in an ‘O’ shape from how good his tentacle blowjob felt.

But, she was an Alpha in front of a submissive, little Omega who was at his most breedable time of the year. She needed more. Their heated make out went for a while as without any effort, she pulled his arms out from under her neck and gave him one last, long smooch before laying him down on his back. A trail of kisses began, worshiping his body from the soles of his feet to the neediness of his lips - both above and below. Her dominant pheromones seeped into his heat-addled mind as he felt himself close to cumming.

“Please, Thea, I want. . .I want you inside me,” Skylar moaned breathlessly. His mewls were like music to Thea’s ears. His pleas seemed so weak and desperate that her Alpha cock turned bedrock hard. She wanted to make sweet love to him but his submission was making it hard for her to not just bite him and fuck him against the wall.

She got on top of him, watching in amusement as her Alpha cock dwarfed and casted a large shadow over his little Omega dicklet. She did give it a few gentle tugs before letting it slap against his belly. Rubbing her pre all over her cock, she guided it’s tip gently into his moist, dripping Omega pussy before claiming it for herself.

"Remember to breathe, Skye. And relax,” Thea told him. “I won’t do anything you don’t want me to do.”

And just like that, Skylar let go of the poor bedsheets he had been clutching onto and simply relaxed, offering control of his body to her. This was it. She had all of him in the palm of her hands now. Biting his bottom lips, he felt the tip of her bull cock breach open his hole immediately, and in one whole swoop, lodged itself whole inside him, sending a pleasurable shock up his spine. 

“Sorry, was that too much?” Thea asked with a weak smile. “I’m sorry. You just. . you just feel so good, wrapped around me like that. You’re mine now, aren’t you Skye?”

“Yours, yours!” Skylar all but screamed. “I’m yours! Please Alpha, fuck me! More. .fill me up more!” His back arched immediately when her hips began thrusting forward, driving another couple inches into his depths.

“Oh fuck!” Skylar erupted, his little cocklet shooting out small, watery cum all over Thea’s stomach. 

"Did I make you cum just now?” Already knowing the answer, she pulled out slightly and bucked her hips forward again, driving all of her inches into him. Skylar’s arms wrapped around her neck as his needy mouth latched onto her lips, shutting himself up as he moaned into her hot mouth. He could feel everything of hers enter him, pushing deeper and deeper with every thrust until her cockhead bumped into the opening of his fertile uterus.

Oh, he couldn’t hide it from her now. She was going to find out that he wanted her to impregnate him with little pups. She leaned down into him, her breasts pressing into his chest as she pushed his legs back and encroached on him, lifting his lower back off the bed as his knees were brought almost level with his chest.

Her pelvis slapped against the plushness of his arse, creating wet, lewd ‘plap’ sounds every time they met. The two of them paused for a moment, each in their own little worlds as they closed their eyes and relished the feeling of being joined so completely, before opening again and staring at one another with utter adoration.

"Skye," She whispered as she leaned her head down, nuzzling into his face and neck as she held herself deep within him, her throbbing member fully sheathed in his warm, wet boy-hole. As her face was in line with his neck, she was constantly breathing in a face full of Omega pheromones in heat. She loved him and he loved her.

Then, she opened wide and bit him.

“FffuuuckkkK!” Skylar arched his back as he came uncontrollably, painting the entirety of her stomach Omega white as she claimed him. Electrical signals popped inside his head as everything that was pleasure hit his brain like a truck.

"Mate," She purred in her Alpha voice before letting his tender flesh go with a wet plop, watching in satisfaction as his smell morphed into hers. “Mine.

Bracing her arms to either side of him, she shuffled her knees up slightly to give herself more leverage, then slowly began pulling out of him. Despite its natural lubrication, his taut asshole gripped her as she slid out a few inches, as if fighting to keep her elephant dick inside, before she stopped and gently thrust back into him. When she hilted again she pulled out again, a little further this time, until a little less than half her shaft was buried in his backdoor, then lowered a little faster until her balls slapped his butt.

Keeping his eyes locked on hers, she began picking up a leisurely rhythm, making love to him sweetly and gently, allowing him to enjoy their love-making to the fullest The veins riddling her bulk ground against his insides as she lovingly fucked him, grinding against his womb with every forward and backward stroke, until he was in a near constant state of bliss from the burning sparks of pleasure that erupted from deep in his core. With each thrust, splurts of precum dribbled from him as her gut stretching girth squeezed his juice out, joining the rest on his stomach in a growing pool that soon began overflowing and spilled off around his torso and onto the bed.

His fingers interweaved in her hair and pulled her to him into a passionate kiss. He felt something building up inside him, growing in size as it spread to his sex and through his legs.

“I’m going to cum, Thea! You’re going to make me cum so hard,” Skylar closed his eyes and screamed into her ears.

“Shh, let it happen love,” She panted down at him. “I’ll be right there with you. Just going to cum inside you and knot you so good, my little mate.”

And that was it. Her pace increased suddenly, spurred on by his plea, as her balls swung into him as she clapped his cheeks one last time with her powerful thighs. He immediately came right there and then but it was nothing compared to Thea’s powerful orgasm. As he shot his watery jizz, Thea responded by knotting him, her cock growing in size to make sure that he couldn’t escape her insemination, an instinct that every Alpha had. His muscles relaxed, spasming and contracting around her knot which only served to make her hilt as deep as she could into him as her cum-laden balls pulled up against his battered cheeks, finally ready to release their pent up load.

The first wave of cum erupted into his bowels, painting him in their creamy butter. Her seed was scalding hot as it flowed into him, that first shot already more than what he could save up in a month, but she didn't stop there. The feeling of her unloading into him had sent Thea absolutely crazed.

A guttural cry roared out from Thea as she came even more inside him, making him see nothing but stars. White noise rang in his ears. The pressure in his guts was becoming almost uncomfortable as he finally felt her cock begin easing off, her pulsing shaft going longer between firing, until it finally stopped. She stayed inside him then, even after her balls finally dropped back down and relaxed, their kiss never breaking as the both began to come down from the heights of their mutual ecstasies and post coital exhaustion hit them.

She ran a hand across his distended little belly as she spooned him, relishing the sight and feel of the little man pumped so full of her seed, and she watched as he shivered under her touch. His face turned towards, those beautiful warm eyes of his seeking her out in his hazed miasma, as his lips languidly puckered towards her. With a toothy grin, she leaned down and brought her fingers up from his belly to his cheek, cupping it as she leaned into him and pressed her mouth to his again.

She kissed the top of Skylar’s head. “I love you.”

Skylar responded with a dazed, goofy smile of his own. “I love you too.” Then, there was nothing but dreams.


Do consider supporting me on my patreon-----> https://www.patreon.com/Norobo

My Discord------> https://discord.gg/3jQXJ8PgEq

69