Chapter 1: Rebirth
7k 9 70
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Hi guys, this is my first story. I hope you guys will like it. Please share your feedbacks, going forward I will add polls to chapters for some valuable inputs.
English is not my first language, so please forgive me for grammatical errors.

 

I was floating in... Space!!!

My memory was kind of fuzzy, but I strongly felt I shouldn't be floating in space.

Last thing I remember was riding my motorcycle during the peak hours of traffic and then the Traffic signal suddenly turning Red from Green without transitioning to yellow at the exact moment I was crossing the busy road junction. Next moment I felt an excruciating pain followed by welcoming slumber.

Now I am floating in space. How did I get here? Did I die?

I say I am floating but it is more like just my consciousness sight-seeing the universe given that I don't have any physical body or any sort of corporeal form.

There was something blinking at the edge of my vision, but whenever I tried to look at it by turning or equivalent of mentally turning my non-existent neck, it still stayed on the edge. I figured the blinking dot cannot be a star going supernova since it adamantly stayed right at the edge of my vision no matter where I looked.

Something told me once I figured out what that blinking dot was, I wouldn't stay here any longer. Same intuition warned me something unpleasant is waiting for me once I go where I am supposed to go.

Like it was tired of blinking and given up on me figuring it out by myself, the dot moved to the center of my vision.

It looked like some sort of icon, with the number ‘1’ inside a solid red circle at the top right edge. I mentally clicked it.

 Suddenly a message popped out of it like some sort of old school messaging system.

 

*Host is ready for Rebirth...

*Do you want to start the Assimilation?

 

Woah! Rebirth? does that mean I really am dead, and what's with the format of these messages, they really looked like messaging software from earlier days.

 

*Do you want to start Assimilation?

 

I mentally sighed and said, yes.

The message on my screen changed.

 

*Finding suitable physical reality for the host...

*Searching....

*Suitable physical reality found, trying to assimilate host...

*Error... Unable to assimilate host in physical reality...

*Manual override found... Trying to assimilate Host in new Physical reality...

 

What? Manual override? What the hell? Is this rebirth or installation procedure? How does someone even manually override such a thing.

 

*Trying to assimilate host in Polithmus...

*Success... Beginning Assimilation... Error...

*Elevated privileges found...

*Host have a predetermined character set...

*Beginning assimilation again...

*Race determined as Error... Correcting… Race determined as Half-Human

*Sex determined as Error... Unable to choose Male... Error unable to choose Female...

*Troubleshooting...

*Manual override found... Applying Special Gender Trait…

*Sex determined as Male with FEMBOY trait

*All physical and magical stats are applied as per Character set...

*Assimilation completed...

 

Wait, what? Femboy!!! Oh my god! not again, all those years of high school passed through my mind and I mentally shuddered.

I didn't have any time to finish my thought, as once again my vision blacked out and I went into a slumber.

***

When I woke up, I found myself lying in a hard floor inside a metal cage. My memory felt kind of fuzzy and I was severely disoriented.

I was lying on my back staring at the ceiling. I felt extremely tired and could feel small aches all over my body. I could feel something soft and smelly on my shoulders, I tried looking at it without moving my head, it looked like hair. In my fuzziness I tried to push it away from shoulder a few times but it never went far and always fell back to my shoulder. In annoyance I yanked at it hard and felt a sharp painful tug in my scalp. I yelped and shot up straight into sitting position. After a momentary dizziness, I felt my hair and found they were extremely long. When did it grow this long? Why am I inside a cage? before I could look around, messages appeared in my vision again.

Once I saw the messages my memory of floating in the space and my rebirth came back.

 

*Assimilation completed successfully...

*Physical body created as per character sheet... Stats applied as per character set...

*Open status for details...

 

Status... what is that?

When I was wondering about the status, messages in my vision were quickly replaced by what looked like a character sheet.

 

*Name: ????

*Level: 1

*HP: 10

*MP: 40

*Age: 94

*Race: Half-Human

*Sex: Male (Femboy)

*Stats

*Strength: 03

*Dexterity: 05

*Constitution: 02

*Intelligence: 10

*Wisdom: 10

*Charisma: 20

*Traits: Femboy, error – unable to compile*

*Special Abilities: error - unable to compile*

 

What is this? am I in a video game or something?

I have never played a fully immersive role-playing game before. I am more of a slashing and shooting kind of gamer where the choices I make during the game doesn't really influence the plot. But I have played few D&Ds, so I was vaguely familiar about the concept.

Why are my physical stats so low, first the Femboy thing and now this?

Once I thought about Femboy, another message window opened up.

 

*Femboy: Adolescent Male with feminine characteristics and appearance. You can only wear feminine attires, wearing male attires will result in heavy penalty to physical and mental state.

 

Once I read the word adolescent, I opened my status again and looked at something that I overlooked the first time. My age was 94!!!

I closed the status and stood up quickly. Immediately I was hit with a feeling of nausea and experienced vertigo like I was trying to get up on the morning after a night of heavy drinking.

I sat backdown immediately and massaged my temples till the feeling slowly subsided.

I took the hands off my head and looked at them, they were smooth as porcelain. Then I let my eyes wander all over my body parts that I could see from my sitting position. I was topless and wearing only a dirty rag around my waist. My chest looked completely flat but little weird, my nipples were slightly perky and areoles around it were bigger than I last remembered. It felt extremely sensitive to my touch. I was skinny as well.

My golden-brown skin looked young and felt quite... good to my touch. Is 94 an adolescent age in whichever world I was reborn in?

It didn't make any sense, nothing made sense.

"How the mighty have fallen," a deep feminine voice wondered aloud and then followed it with a stereotypical villain cackling laugh.

I whipped my head at the direction of the voice and my mouth quite literally dropped. I have to close it with a mental effort.

One of the most beautiful women I've ever seen stood outside my cage. She was wearing a silk figure hugging sheer robe that left nothing to imagination. Her bronze skin shone brightly in the gloom.

She had a voluptuous figure with huge boobs and thick curvy thighs. She wore nothing inside her robe to cover her majestic tits. Unbeknownst to me a slight drool appeared on the corner of my mouth and I felt a stir in my shorts.

Looking at my expression, she smirked and said, "still a horny dog I see, the curse hasn’t changed that at least."

Curse? What does she mean by that?

"Who ar..," I opened my mouth to speak but I was so shocked to hear my high-pitched feminine voice that I trailed off mid-sentence.

The woman smirked again, "get used to that voice Urathus, you deserve that for your arrogance." Her eyes shone with hatred.

I swallowed at her look and tried to speak again, "who.. who are you? What am I doing here? Where is this place?"

Questions tumbled out of my mouth one after the another once I started speaking. Her reaction changed from smirk to annoyance to anger.

"What do you mean by who I am? I am the Queen of this country! It is over Urathus, no tricks or schemes will save you from your fate," she shouted at me.

I visibly cringed at her outburst and scrambled to back of the cage trying to get away from her.

Looking at my reaction she cooled down and smirked again.

"It must be the side effect of the curse, it must have erased his memories," she muttered under her breath.

She looked at me and smiled again. It was so sinister and evil, I felt a surge of fear in my heart.

"Fate must be smiling at you, you are lucky that you lost your memory or a prideful man like you could've gone insane or lost the will to live considering how far you have fallen.

"Alas we should take what we can get, this is the last time I would be seeing you anyway, so let me give you a parting gift," a silver coin suddenly manifested in her hand and she flipped it into the cage.

I took the silver coin and looked at it.

"That is the maximum price you could fetch on the auction," she laughed sadistically at me.

Auction! Did she sell me into slavery? my mind was coming undone. Why is this beautiful woman doing this to me, what have I ever done to her?

"The slavers told me they have something special planned for you, but do not worry not all is lost. You will get plenty of exercise where you are going, after all you were infamous throughout the continent for your certain appetites.

"Albeit, I have to say you wouldn't be the one sticking it in anymore," she cackled at her own joke.

"Please, you must be mistaken. I am not who you think I am, please let me go," I begged her.

"Certainly, I will let you go. You need a new name though don't you. I couldn't let your followers find you through your name, can I? not that any would believe you are the great Uratus anyway, but still, I have to give you a new name after the transition, your old name doesn't suit a pretty little thing like you. How about the name of that bitch who used to torment me on your behest? Yes, it is a good name for a little bitch like you.

"I here by name you Ileana," she announced.

Suddenly my status window opened up and my name got updated.

 

*Name: Ileana

 

"Now I have one more hold over you. It is too bad I won't be seeing you ever again," she waved her arms at me like an afterthought and walked away.

As soon as she waved her hands, a sharp pain took hold of my head and I blacked out.

70