Chapter 2: Rude Awakening
6.1k 3 65
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I hated my life. I hated every single minute of my life.

For the past two days I was travelling as part of the slaver’s caravan. Harsh life on this world was clearly made apparent to me during the very first night of my travel.

I do not know how I came to became a part of this caravan as I was blacked out the entire time and only woke up after someone roughly grabbed me and shook me.

When I opened my eyes, I was already half naked and a fellow who was wearing a dirty set of rags like me was trying to make me completely naked. I was lying on a hard wooden floor on my back with this huge hairy guy almost on top of me groping all over my body.

He was so close to me and I could feel something hard in his waist poke me in my thighs. That’s when it hit me that this fellow slave was not trying to wake me but trying to rape me.

I immediately started shouting and tried to resist, but he easily overpowered me and successfully tore the filthy rags of off my body. None of the other slaves answered my cries of help, in some cases they even looked eager to see what is going to happen next. Even the guards around the cage turned blind eyes.

As soon as the rags were off my body, I felt the breath leave my lungs as I got punched hard in my stomach. I bent over in pain and tears started leaking from my eyes. It seems that what he found between my legs was completely different from what he had in his mind.

Even if I was in pain, I foolishly felt relieved at his anger thinking he wouldn’t do anything to me. He must’ve seen the relief on my face because he simply shook his head and grinned cruelly.

Just when I thought it was over, he put his hands around my waist and flipped me over effortlessly. With his hands still grabbing my hips, he pulled me hard towards him. When my whole body went with his pull, he used one of his hands to push my head down. Now I had my face on the floor with my butt sticking up in the air.

When I realized what he was about to do, I started shouting and struggling with much more vigor than before, but I couldn’t even budge his finger. He slapped my ass hard for a few times. I could only grunt in pain during my constant cry for help.

Then I felt something else whack my ass and I froze in fear, it was long and thick like a baton. I couldn’t see what it was since my face was buried in the floor, but I didn’t need to guess what it was. I’ve seen enough prone bone compilations in my previous life to know what it was.

When I felt the wetness on my asshole followed by something blunt pushing on it to get inside, I gave up hope on any sort of help arriving. Just as my ass was ready to be split open, the weight was suddenly off of me.

I could hear some male voice shouting followed by painful cry of another voice behind me. I was afraid to turn around and see what was happening.

When someone roughly grabbed me again, I started shouting again. The hands were suddenly off me but I continued shouting.

“Calm down bitch, I am trying to save you,” some guy ordered me and whacked me in my head for good measure to shut me up.

I silenced myself after that whack and slowly sat up.

Some old guard wearing a different set of uniform from other guards was looking at me with his hands held in a placating gesture. Behind him two other guards were kicking and punching a slave lying on the floor who I presumed was my would-be rapist.

Seeing that I had calmed down, the old guard threw a set of rags at me and told me to dress up.

While I was dressing up, he turned towards the guards beating the slave and shouted. “You dumb fucks, stop hitting him, you are damaging the property. You are already lucky that I haven’t put you in chains yet, now throw him inside the Gorilla cell and get lost.”

As soon as he stopped speaking, the slave started crying and begging. “No please, I am sorry. Forgive me I will never do this again, please master forgive me. Please not the Gorilla cell,” he continued shouting as he was dragged away.

After that he motioned me to follow him and started walking without looking if I am following or not. Seeing the deference other guards gave him I did not want to anger him, so I followed him as he commanded.

I got out of the cage and followed him through the camp. There were several other cages with three to four occupants in each cage.

The sections of the camp were clearly cordoned off between female and male slaves. The old guard was walking towards the female section.

When we reached our destination, the old guard called a sentry and said something to him, the sentry saluted and said, “Yes, captain,” before running off.

After few mins, the sentry came back with a woman following him. She wore the cleanest set of dress I have yet seen in this camp.

As soon as the woman saw me, she came running to me and looked me over. “Thank God, you found her, where was she?” she asked the captain.

“Yeah Alana, you can thank the god for both of us, the newbie saw her dicklet and threw her in with the men. If I wasn’t passing at the right time, some horny pig would’ve had her virginity.”

“Oh shit, she is still virgin right? Master would have our hides if we lost her investments.” She asked him and then looked at me with a questioning stare. She wasn’t a gorgeous woman, definitely leagues away from that evil Queen I saw the other day but still she was beautiful and something about her face made me blush.

“I am pretty sure she is, although her ass was unusually wet when I found her.” They were discussing about my asshole as though I was not there.

“Are you still a virgin?” Alana asked me directly.

I blushed and said, “yes.” I was still not used to my high-pitched girly voice.

 “I will inspect her tonight to make sure captain, I will take her from here.”

“Keep her with the other virgins,” the captain said and walked away.

The woman, Alana took my hand and said, “come along sweety lets get you cleaned up.” I just nodded my head and walked with her. Only then I realized how tall she was or rather how short I was, I barely came to her shoulders.

She took me to a stream and asked me to clean myself. I obeyed her with no hesitation and jumped into the water with my rags on. The water was cool and felt soothing on my skin, I washed the grimes off my hair and body. I didn’t even realize how dirty I was until I looked at my hair, my hair was as black as the midnight after washing. Similarly, my olive skin shone in the moon light with lustre.

I removed the dirty rags and threw it to the shore and started cleaning my body. As I systematically rubbed all over my body, my nerves started calming down and tension I didn’t even know I was holding leaked out my body. I fell into a sort of meditative trance.

When my hands came to my nether region I bolted out off the trance. I kept on touching all over my nether region again and again thinking some how I might be mistaken the previous time I felt it. I was never big in my previous life. I was painfully aware of how big some cocks can be due to my certain viewing habits. But at the same time, I knew I wasn’t small either definitely not as small as I am feeling it right now.

My cock! No, I don’t think I could call it that anymore, my Dicklet was as big as my pinkie, barely 2 inches. At least the balls felt like my normal size.

After doing this for few more minutes, my anxiety returned and I walked back to the shore with downcast face.

Alana was waiting for me with a towel and gave it to me to dry off. Only then I realized I was standing naked in front of this strange woman with my not so impressive manhood up in the air. I plucked the towel out of her hands and covered my dicklet with it.

She simply laughed at my reaction and said, “get used to this soon sweety, many masters don’t even allow their slaves to dress up in rags.

“The sooner you get used to this the better you will become. Besides I get to check your virginity tonight, remember?” she grinned at me.

I decided to do as she said and prepared myself to get out of the shell and become bolder. I felt my mental resolve solidify into will. I took a deep breath and dropped the towel exposing myself to her.

 

*Will +1

*You had a small personality change that naturally improved one of your attributes

*Congratulations, you have discovered a hidden special attribute

 

I almost jumped back when the messages appeared in my vision. I had completely forgotten this.

When I was reading the message, Alana picked up the towel and gave it back to me, “right, lets keep this on for now.”

I took it back and wrapped it around my waist. Alana simply looked at me like I was dumb and said, “cover your tits as well girl, you don’t want to give pigs the wrong idea, do you?”

I looked down at my chest, it was as flat as a board. I shrugged and rewrapped the towel around my chest this time.

65