Chapter 3: Honey Butt
7.2k 2 58
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“You don’t talk much, do you?” Alana asked me.

We were seated inside her tent. I had my mouth full with the food she gave me, so I just nodded my head as an answer.

“That’s a good attitude for a slave, many masters don’t like their slaves talking without spoken to first. But you don’t need to be like that with me. We are all slaves here.”

I was surprised to hear she is a slave, every other slave I saw so far were extremely dirty and only had rags for dress. She was not only clean but also had a expensive looking dress on.

“Are you really a slave?” I asked her.

“Yes, I am. I have some special abilities useful to master, so she gives me benefits.”

“Special abilities?” I asked in confusion. I did remember seeing something like special abilities in my status, but I only had error message in it.

“Yes, I have a few. But don’t think I am gonna reveal them to you, nobody will. It’s rude to ask.” Alana admonished me.

“But don’t worry, you will get to know one of my special abilities soon.” She licked her lips and winked at me.

I did not like how she looked at me, “um, what does it do?” I enquired in a pipsqueak voice.

“It will tell me whether you are virgin or not but that’s not the best part,” she licked her lips again. “The best part is how I get to find it out, finish your gruel soon, we will get started.”

She did not waste any time. As soon as I finished eating, she made me unwrap my towel and lie on a table with my face down.

“Wow! The captain was right, you are unusually wet down there. Do you have a special ability as well?” she asked me.

“As far as I know, I don’t have anything of that sort.” I answered truthfully.

“It must be a passive bloodline ability then, don’t worry master will find out what it is.” I was surprised she readily believed me.

“Alright, I am going to lick your asshole now,” she said as if it was a common thing to do.

I was shocked and sputtered, “you are going to do what?” in surprise.

“I am going to lick your asshole silly, that’s how I find whether you are virgin or not.” She calmly explained to me.

I simply stared at her. Am I in a dream? This beautiful woman is going to give me a freaking rimjob!

“Wait, don’t tell me you are a prude. You don’t want me to lick it?” she asked, misunderstanding my stare.

“What? No, not at all. Please lick away, please.” I shamelessly begged her.

“Attagirl,” she giggled and patted my head.

“Stick up your butt,” she ordered me. So, for the second time in this night, I laid with my face down and had my ass sticking up in the air.

“Now I see where all of your fat went to.” She slapped my ass and giggled. I grunted in pleasure.

She cupped each of my butt cheeks with one of her hands and started kneading them like flour. I suppressed my urge to moan and grunted silently again.

My tiny dicklet was so hard already but when I felt Alana’s hot breath on my asshole, it started oozing precum and tiny droplets of clear liquid started falling to the table.

The moment her tongue touched my bumhole, I felt a immense pleasure wave travel through my body and let out a quiet, “aaahhh!”

A message popped into my vision but I had no time nor mood to read it, so I blinked it away.

After a brief pause Alana gave two more licks and muttered something under her breath. Then without pausing she dove in.

As she started rimming my butthole aggressively, I couldn’t hold it in anymore, I started moaning loudly.

“Ohhhh myyyy godddd! Aaaahhhh! Alanaaaaa, pleassss stopppp, aaahhh! I can’ttt,” I moaned and begged her to stop.

My moaning sound reverberated throughout the tent. I was pretty sure anyone standing outside could hear me as well.

When I tried to stroke my bud, Alana slapped my hands away twice, the third time she pinched my inner thighs so hard I started shouting in pain. After that I got the message and stayed my hands away from my penis.

She continued attacking my asshole for few more minutes.

When she finally stopped licking, we both gasped for breath and I collapsed into the table. Alana collapsed right over me.

Alana slapped my butt and said, “do you know…” She paused to take another breath and continued, “do you know your butt tastes like honey?”

“Whaaaa no way!” I half croaked.

“Yes, it does, I have only heard of this sort in stories and myths. If I didn’t devour it myself, I wouldn’t have believed it.” She said with awe.

“Alright, you are a butt virgin. Now turn around I will check your dick now.”

I had no strength to turn, I laid motionless.

Alana sighed and turned me around by herself. “I am sorry, it is my fault. I don’t know what took ahold of me, I never did anything like this before. I just couldn’t resist with you.” She looked at me with earnest expression.

Her face was wet from licking my ass.

“Are you kidding me? That was the best moment of my life.” I told her in a tired but happy voice.

She smiled at me and looked at my dick. It was rock hard.

“I don’t think we need to check this, but I will check it be sure anyway.” Alana winked at me.

She bent her head down and took my pathetic manhood in her mouth and sucked it briefly. Right after that she straightened her head and looked at me with mild shock, “wow! You are not a virgin? Who let you stick this tiny thing inside them?”

I wasn’t listening to her. I was in no state to listen to her words.

After all the stimulations I received in my butt I was already at the edge, when she sucked me briefly it was enough to tip me over the edge.

As soon as she stopped speaking, my dick erupted. A string of white viscous liquid shot out of my dick and hit Alana right in her face. She yelped in surprise and scrambled to get away but ribbon after ribbon of hot cum continued shooting out of my dicklet and splashed all over her. The upper front of her dress was drenched completely in my juice.

“You slut! Why didn’t you warn me?” she admonished me playfully.

I just grinned at her in answer and promptly blacked out from exhaustion.

58