Chapter 5: Capture
5.5k 5 56
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When I saw the gray monster moving towards the carriage with the key in its hand, I screamed my lungs off.

I ran to the door and started body slamming it. I used my full body’s force and slammed on the door again and again but the door didn’t even budge an inch.

I looked at Morgana, she was rooted to the window with an petrified expression on her face. When I called to her for help, she didn’t even seem to be hearing me. I gave up on her and helplessly slammed the door again.

My shoulders were sore from slamming again and again into the thick wooden door. I slumped and leaned on the door to catch my breath, then I heard something on the other side and froze. My heart was beating faster and faster, I could almost feel it in my throat. Few seconds later the door swung open and I could only whimper in fear.

A huge gray monster was standing outside the carriage, peering at me through the now open door. When our eyes met, I scrambled to get away from the door, but the monster was so much faster than me. It extended its hand and easily grabbed onto my legs. It just gave a small tug and pulled me out of the carriage effortlessly.

It threw me to the ground in the same effortless way and turned back to go after Morgana. I lay on the ground for a heartbeat and started to get up to run. As soon as I got up something else grabbed onto me from the behind.

When I turned to look back, I saw a leery grin on an ugly green face and yelped. It was one of the smaller green monsters I saw earlier. It was little shorter than me but very much wider and stronger.

When I tried to shrug it off, it easily restrained me and didn’t give any sign of discomfort. Whenever I tried to hit or kick it, it easily dodged or simply didn't care. It just grinned its ugly grin and leered at me.

It had its arms around my torso and held me tight against its body. When I felt something thick poke on my butt through the thin material of the robe, I instantly knew what it was. I was both shocked and disgusted at the same time.

I gave a renewed push to free myself and elbowed the creature right on its groin. It gave a short cry and freed me from its clutches for a moment. But before I could make use my momentary freedom, I felt something hit me hard on the back of my skull and blacked out immediately.

***

When I regained my consciousness, I was still groggy. I could feel I was moving. My vision was dark. My face was buried in some sort of thick fur. It smelled like a wet dog, but what I was lying upon didn’t feel like a dog nor any sort of animal, it was soft in places and firm in other like a human body.

It was a human body; I had my hands tight around this body. They were held in such a way by some sort of rope. The person I was lying above also had their hands around me held tight. I assumed it was tied as well. I was tied to this person like we were hugging each other in embrace. Me and this person were lying atop an moving animal.

Who the fuck tied me to another person like this! Couldn’t they at least tie me up normally?

This person’s head was over my shoulder just like mine was over theirs. I could hear light snoring sound coming over my shoulder.

As my grogginess settled, I slightly moved my head off the fur and looked down. My head was approximately five feet from the ground. The animal’s legs looked like that of a dog but only way thicker and its paws had sharp glistening claws. This animal must be massive.

I tried to feel the person lying under me, I immediately noticed something softer under my chest like a pillow or cushion. It was so soft compared to other parts I could feel.

My face reddened in realization. I was lying atop a woman!

In spite of trying hard mentally to suppress it, my willy automatically stiffened and poked in her groin area.

I almost fainted in fright when the woman’s snoring stopped.

“I see you are awake.” Morgana’s voice spoke near my ears softly.

“Ah! Morgana, I am sorry I couldn’t help it,” I squeaked.

“Oh! Don’t worry about it, I could hardly feel it.” I could hear her light chuckle and reddened further.

I swallowed and asked, “um, what happened? Why are we tied like this?”

“Orcs! The fucking Orcs happened,” her voice rose in anger.

“Orcs? There are Orcs here?” I asked with fear and wonder.

“What do you mean “Orcs”? Didn’t you see them massacring half the camp? Seriously! which rock where you living under all your life?” She exclaimed.

 “Anyway,” she continued, “you should thank the Orc that captured us, without him ‘saving’ you, your ass would be still dripping Goblin gunk.”

I shuddered atop her. So, goblins are here as well. I made an easy guess that the short green creatures must be the Goblin. I judiciously decided not to ask her about the goblins and further advertise my lack of knowledge.

“Why did the Orcs save me?” I asked her.

“Fuck me If I know,” she scoffed.

What an interesting choice of words when I was lying right atop her with my hard junk pressing against her groin.

I sighed and pondered my situation. It was so hard to think anything with Morgana squirming under me. Her huge boobs kept jiggling under my chest.

I found out what kind of personality Morgana was when I made the mistake of asking her to quit moving so I could think.

She not only started to squirm more, but also blew hot air in my earlobes and spoke in sultry tone from then on. She also held me much more tightly than necessary.

 It was amazing to me that she could tease me like this in the situation we were in.

“How are you still a virgin?” I asked at last in exasperation.

“Hey! What do you mean by that? You think a cute boy lies atop me every day in the campus full of woman sworn to celibacy? Besides I chose this life out of necessity not willfully. I had to take my oaths serious in order to survive.” She went into defensive mode. It looked like I had hit a sore nerve.

As I was about to pacify her, the animal we were on abruptly stopped moving. Before I could look for what is happening, I was lifted by something and thrown on the floor like a sack of rice.

The floor was sandy and soft but still I lost my breath because of the force with which I was thrown. Morgana was lying atop of me now.

I heard rough voices talking around me, I couldn’t freely move my neck so I couldn’t clearly see my surroundings. From my vantage point I can see lots of gray skinned meaty legs walking around us.

Suddenly an orc moved near us and knelt. I could see a sharp knife in his hands. He leaned forward and cut off the ropes binding my hands around Morgana. Then he flipped us unceremoniously and did the same for Morgana.

Even after the ropes were cut, she continued to hold me tight. She whispered, “don’t leave me, don’t leave me,” again and again in my ears.

Before I could reassure her, her hands were pried open by force and we were separated roughly by an orc who said, “that’s enough, lord is waiting for you two.”

We got up and dusted ourselves.

“Now follow me, do not try to escape or do something stupid, we have orders to hurt you if you do,” the orc spoke in a hard voice and started walking.

With my hands free and full mobility of my neck restored, I looked around freely. We were in an Orc village, there were Orcs everywhere. I could also see some Goblins moving around, usually in hard labor. There was no way we could escape this village filled to brim with these many Orcs, so I decided to go along for now and see what this lord wants with us.

When I started to follow the Orc, Morgana grabbed my hands in panic and whispered, “where are you going?”

“I am going to follow him, he asked us to follow right?” I looked at her in bewilderment.

She looked back at me with same bewilderment and asked, “you can understand Orcish? I thought you haven’t even seen orcs before.”

I didn’t even realize the orc was speaking in a different language before Morgana pointed it out but as soon as she did, a message popped up.

 

* Congratulations! You have discovered a hidden ability, now you can view it in status.

* Oracle: Error…

* Effects Hidden. Important prerequisite conditions need to be met to reveal effects.

 

Great! Another hidden ability, this Urathus guy must’ve been pretty powerful to have so many abilities.

Morgana was still holding me back with a tight grip. I looked up at her and said, “I will explain later, now let us follow that Orc and see where it goes.”

When she didn’t move, I pulled her with me and followed that Orc.

56