Ch 102: First the deer and now the bear, what’s next?
2.1k 3 64
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"The second sage was born with the ability to see the attribute [Poison]. This sage made a name for himself because of his arrogance. As he was able to see this attribute, he knew when a person was most apt to be poisoned, and because of that, he made many enemies."

"Upon capturing him, people discovered this ability and conducted all possible investigations until he died. Similar to MP, this attribute can increase or decrease depending on the class."

"The last sage was able to see the attribute [Curse]."

"He was an assassin who used pet monsters specializing in curses. When one of his targets was weak, for him it was as simple as cursing his target's cup of tea, and then at breakfast time his target would die without him lifting a finger."

"But curses are not so easy to use, and one day he miscalculated the resistance to curses of his target. His objective had enough points to survive, and then the sage was chased until he was caught."

"After being tortured, he agreed to cooperate with the investigations. The most important result was that those born with royal blood have a higher resistance to curses. And that, in most cases, having 4 points in [Curse] resistance is enough to repel much of the simple curses."

"The research of these sages came to many conclusions, but they are beside the point."

"Answering your question. Leveling up naturally makes the attributes increase their points, and with that, it allows people to take advantage of all the advantages of the class. Whereas, if you use a fast track like treasures to level up instantly, it will only increase the level of the class but not the attributes."

With my father's words, I began to remember the contents of the book. If I compare it with the knowledge I have gained from my user interface, I can say that the book is wrong in saying that by changing classes, the status points 'increase'.

This implies that points mysteriously appear when someone acquires the wrong class. The correct word is 'reallocation of points' at the time of acquiring a class.

One of the correct things in the book is that, as you level up, you increase your attributes. But the wrong part of this statement is that not all attributes increase at the same time, but only one at a time.

After all, there is only one free point when leveling up.

All these conclusions were drawn because the sages were born in completely different times and couldn't see the whole scenario. So, they could only create theories based on the attributes they could see.

According to my father's words, by occupying treasures it is possible to increase the class level, but the side effect is not getting a free point. This possibly means that the status points remain untouched, and thus there will be no increase or decrease.

'Now then... I feel that I should say to my parents, 'They're just criminals; they have nothing related to a sage!', but it isn't that important really'

"Well, do you want to know more about those treasures?" my father asked with a smile.

"Yes. I didn't lose interest."

"I see."

With such words, breakfast returned to its natural warm atmosphere... Until the topic of lunch came up, I quickly asked the second question I've wanted to say the most all this time.

"Mother... Do you know how to cook a bear?"

And so, Alessia's training was postponed, and mother-in-law and daughter-in-law headed to the kitchen to cook a bear.

Since I am alone with my father, I thought the conversation would be very comfortable. Especially since we are both men, but...

"One of the neighbors will be leaving for the capital and wants to rent his house. Don't you think it's time to leave this house?"

Emir: "..."

'I knew it! You heard everything I did with Alessia at night! Haa... Haa... calm down, calm down. Don't blush, don't blush, don't blush. Practicing how to make children is nothing to be ashamed of.'

"I'll go see him right now" I got up from the seat.

"Have a good time."

After hearing the address, I quickly left the house and headed to the location.

I originally thought that my pervert courage was at a level where I was hardly embarrassed at all anymore, but now I realize how wrong I was. That simple conversation with my father was just too awkward!

'If at that moment, father extorted 50 gold coins from me, I'd give him 150 coins to make sure! Yes, leaving home is the best thing to do. I'm not ready for the 'parents hear everything' fetish yet.'

"Good morning. Are you renting this house?"

"Yes, you are... Ah, Emir. Look how much you've grown."

In a small town, everyone knows each other. But saying 'neighbor' is common, even when they are separated by just a dozen houses.

Who is in front of me is Hector, a man of almost 40 years of age with black hair and a little overweight. He has a sincere smile and, at first glance, seems like a nice man.

"Yes, thank you. Regarding the house..."

"Are you interested? You can go inside to see it if you wish."

"Thank you, but it's not necessary. You are not someone who swindles people," I said with a sincere smile.

At my words, he was surprised. And, for a moment, his eyes moistened.

With this, my Hector points have increased. I will be expecting a discount from acquaintances.

"Two silver coins a month."

'I want to redeem my points, Hector!'

"Two silver coins monthly, price not negotiable" looking at my face, he repeated it.

'Give me back my points!'

After closing the deal, he handed me the keys to the house.

It's a 2-story house with 8 bedrooms and a big backyard with an impeccable garden. There are fruit trees, and all the plants can be used for cooking.

It is partially furnished. Since Hector plans to go to the capital to do business, he took some of his belongings with him to settle there. According to his own words, if he does well in the capital, he will be willing to sell me the house. Until then, he will only rent it, so he has a place to come back to if the business doesn't work out.

With the keys in hand, I went back to my parents' house and entered through the back door. In the kitchen, the bear is completely cut up while the skin is laid out to dry in the sun.

'Well, with this, there will already be a new rug for the house.'

At the same moment Alessia looked in my direction, I waved her over.

Without saying anything to her, I took her hand and handed her the keys.

"What are these keys, master?"

"To our new house."

"Huh?"

"It's as you hear. A nearby house was for rent, so I decided to acquire it. This way we wouldn't bother my parents anymore," I said, caressing her cheek.

I changed the story completely by announcing that 'of my own free will' I wanted to leave the house. Since, if I tell the truth, Alessia, as well as myself, will start to suspect that my parents have heard everything we have done in the night.

"I want to go to see it."

"Let's go"

Holding hands, we set off in the direction of our new home.

Who would have thought that, by not telling my mother, she would double Alessia's training as a punishment... But, well, that's another story.

In a simple 5-minute walk, we arrived in front of the house.

"Is this our house?"

I nodded in response.

"It is beautiful. Even though our house in the capital is very beautiful and luxurious, I like this kind of house more. At first glance, it looks simple, but the more you look at it, the warmer it becomes..."

As she spoke, I felt her hand clench tightly to mine, as if she didn't want to let me go. Then she raised her other hand with the key and spoke again.

"May I have the honor?" She said it with a wide smile.

"Go ahead."

Smiling even more, she moved the key closer to the lock and opened the door. At that very moment, the smell of wood and paint hit our noses. But it wasn't something uncomfortable; on the contrary, I feel that this smell will be added to our memories of being here.

'If we remember this moment again in the future, I am sure we will also remember this smell.'

Like a newly married couple entering the house that was bought with great sacrifice, we walked through every hallway and every room.

When we reached the matrimonial room, we looked at each other.

"Mnnn Anmm Mmmph Mnnah"

Unexpectedly, it is she who initiates the kiss, with her tongue moving passionately in my mouth. If the kiss at my parents' house was loving, then this one is passionate.

With our mouths joined, we walk in the direction of the bed. It is very exciting to feel how Alessia is the one who stretches her hands and starts to take off my clothes.

I didn't lag behind, and I also did the same with hers.

As I was lifting her shirt, we momentarily parted our lips, and then again we brought them back together. With my hands behind her back, I deftly unclasped her bra. And then removed it, throwing it to the floor.

I was about to pull down her skirt when...

"The bear! I left my mother-in-law unannounced!"

Alessia walked away from me.

Emir: "..."

'You heat the soup, and then you don't eat it? Don't you know that there are people who don't have anything to eat in this world?'

 

64