Ch 109: I like to come before it gets dark
2k 3 58
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After paying, I said goodbye to Erick. He was exhausted after the rune fusion and didn't have the strength to kill a chicken, so I didn't want to disturb him.

Taking a carriage, I headed towards the family restaurant located in the eastern sector of the city and then entered one of its back doors. There I was greeted by an ordinary waitress.

"Nothing is true; everything is permitted."

Without saying anything, she raised her hand, and I handed her the silver coin. Only then did she open the door behind her and let me in.

This is the same room where all the guards guarding the crack in the city wall are located. They simply looked at me but said nothing. I confidently walked towards the hole and again passed through the narrow path.

At the exit, there were the same guards from this afternoon, and as soon as they looked at me, they started to smile. Their mockery is not directed at me but at the guard they bullied before. While I was walking away from the place, I heard them start discussing again.

"... Space Travel"

On the other side of the gate is the Solitary Temple, and upon entering the place, I was greeted by a cute three-tailed fox girl.

"Welcome. How was your stay in the city?"

'Mm? Why is she looking at me so cheerfully and wagging her tails quickly? Ah, right.'

"Here. I brought the materials you asked for to make the necklace." I took them out of the inventory and handed them to her.

Upon receiving them, their tails wagged even faster.

'Hmm, at any moment she will start to fly.'

"Hehe. A necklace... I've never made one, but it looks like a lot of fun" Holding the materials in her hands, she seemed to look at them as if they were the most valuable thing in the world.

'Mn, she is too adorable. Well, it's almost dark. I must warm her bed, so she doesn't get cold. No, wait a bit. We haven't had supper yet. I must feed her well so she will grow big and healthy.'

Of course, she's 32 years old. She won't grow any bigger.

'But who cares... a man should have his fantasies'

As for dinner, we ate lucky rabbit. Last time, we restrained ourselves from eating it all so that its luck would last for the whole day. While I occupied it in the city, Delia used the luck to train.

And yes, she continues to train even when I am not present. I lent her the spear to repeat the moves over and over again. The knowledge exists to put it into practice. However, it will be up to her how she carries it out.

I will have to make time to take her to level up and build up her confidence.

Having said all that, we finished dinner.

"Let's..." Very flushed, Delia tugged on my hand and led me towards her room.

I like to come before it gets dark because Delia takes the initiative to lead me towards her room. Since she is a Saint, making love is a kind of ceremony for her.

'There's no other way. I'll have to undress. Go ahead and use me as you wish.'

Unfortunately, Delia is not the type to lead. So, when I stood still, waiting to be sacrificed, she didn't dare make the first move.

Being both naked in front of her bed, I carefully took her in my arms, and we lay inverted positions. In other words, in the 69 pose!

"Huh?! Emir W-what are we doing?" She said nervously.

"Love."

'- I know that already!' Delia held back from saying those words. Such phrases don't go with her character.

Since she was dissatisfied with my answer, I spoke again.

"This is very similar to bathing between couples. You will only understand once you have experienced it. Can you deduce what we will do? Or do you wish for a detailed explanation?"

"Nn Nn" she shook her head.

'Ah... Even an innocent Saint can deduce what she should do in this pose.'

Since she won't make the first move, I started first.

"Lero Lero Lero Lero Mnnn... You are delicious, Delia."

"Ahmn Haa Nnn Nnn Mnnha"

'- He's just licking me, but why do I feel so strange? This is so different from how we normally do it!'

Delia is too sensitive. The moment I started licking, she completely forgot about my penis and laid her head on it. As her body undergoes slight tremors from me, I can feel how her breath collides with my penis and how soft her cheeks feel through it.

"Nnnn Ahnmn I- I must too... Amu Churpp Lero Mnnnph" Then, being able to overcome the surprise, she managed to adjust a little and perform a blowjob.

The moment my manhood entered her mouth, the first thing I felt was her long and wide animal tongue.

'Ooh! Ohhh! I got shivers of pleasure! Animal tongues are the best! Ooh!'

It completely caressed my glans, tasting and cleaning it over and over again. At times I feel the wetness of my glans disappear, but then her mouth generates saliva again and her tongue spreads it over it.

Holding back the pleasure, I moved my mouth closer to her crotch and touched her vagina with my fingers. Her little pussy was on full display before my eyes, with nothing to interrupt me.

If it were any other time, I'm sure Delia would be embarrassed, but now she is overcome with pleasure. She can't think straight!

Taking advantage of the bug, I inserted my tongue into her pussy and gently caressed her love hole.

Delia: "!!!!"

'- T- This feeling... Just from it, I can feel how my whole body gets hot. Is it okay that a Saint can experience this?'

For seconds, her tongue paused in licking, but again she took courage and continued the blowjob. In the meantime, I licked as close to her G-spot as I could, making her tremors increase in intensity.

But my tongue is not long enough to touch it directly, so I changed my target and started kissing her clitoris. All this while two of my fingers went deep into her wet hole and caressed her insides, but…

'Unfortunately, only my penis can reach her G-spot.'

"Lero Lero Mnnn Haa Lero"

"Mnnn Ahnmn! Lero Mnnnph Slurppp"

Both of us being focused on our respective papers made pleasure attack us constantly.

I can feel her head bobbing up and down, as well as the wetness and warmth of her mouth. My glans rubbing against her cheeks, and her tongue tickled me with pleasure..... It feels so good that my pre-seminal fluid has started to come out.

Delia continued with the blowjob without worrying about this. Normally she would stop momentarily, but now the pleasure in her makes the taste of my penis more digestible. As if she were slowly starting to taste it.

While I was concentrating on both feelings, I noticed that her vagina began to noticeably contract.

"Lero Lero Delia! Let's cum at the same time!"

"Mnnnph Slurppp No, I- I'm embarrassed!"

"Don't worry. This will make us grow as a couple!"

"I- I'll try!"

She spoke so low that I barely managed to hear her. She must be so embarrassed.

I quickly speed up, as well as her.

"Lero Lero Mnn Here it comes! I cumooh!"

"Slurpp Churpp Churpp Ahnmn! I- I'm cumming! Mnnnnnnnph!"

*Splurt Splurt Splurt Splurt Splurt Splurt*

Because of this whole situation, my semen was released in great quantity. It was so much pleasure that, for a second, I lost my breath. Also, hearing her moan while she still had my penis in her mouth felt so great that I stayed still for several seconds, savoring the moment.

After I recovered, I realized that Delia was still shaking. She must have her eyes half-closed while still enjoying her orgasm.

"Lero Lero Lero Lero."

"Oohh Ohhh Oho"

The most amazing thing of all is that her tongue started to move again. My penis is still sensitive after cumming, so this felt so good that I settled my head on the pillow, unable to string words together.

Seconds later, Delia came to and withdrew my dick from her mouth. Only then did she start tasting my cum. Even when I can't see her, I can hear the watery sounds as she moves my cloudy liquid back and forth.

"Guchu Guchu Guchu Guchu Guchu Guchu Guchu Guchu"

*Swallow*

"Haa... Delicious?" I could barely speak.

"Just a little bit," she gestured with her hands.

"...Keep it up, Delia. I'm rooting for you."

"Mn!"

Having sex with such a cute and adorable fox girl makes me feel lucky. The day I can be with Delia and Alessia in the same bed will be the day I was born for.

Stroking her head, I said, "Now you must be the one to make the move when making love."

"M- Me?"

"Yes. You must insert my penis and initiate the movement. That's all… That's what couples normally do."

Delia: "!!!!"

'The day has come for Delia to be the one to take the initiative. And there's no better pose for it than the Cowgirl.'

58