Ch 110: I must be fair. I mustn’t have favorites.
2.1k 2 60
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"D- Don't look at me! This is very hard for me..."

Delia is sitting on top of me with my shaft under her. The moment she touched it and began to take it into her pussy, she looked at me and spoke, very embarrassed. Her face immediately blushed, and her eyes became moist.

"I love you, Delia. You have nothing to be ashamed of. We're a couple; we don't have to hide anything from each other, don't we?"

"I know, but..."

The more she talks, the shyer she gets. Her blushing reached an incredible level. It was the same as when she showed me her naked body for the first time.

But it is to be expected. An innocent girl like her would never initiate this pose by herself. If it weren't for me, she would never take the initiative.

"You can do it, Delia."

"M- Mn" She nodded.

With her courage bar filled, she lifted herself slightly and then inserted my penis into her. 

'Oh! Ooh! It feels so different when she inserts it by herself. Plus, because of her embarrassment, she's tighter than usual. If it were up to me, right now I would start moving. But I have to be patient. After all, watching Delia perform the whole movement will be too exciting.'

"I- It went in," she said, a little excited.

"Okay. Now you must get your hips up and down as far as you can. I will help you with the speed and movements." I put my hands on her hips.

"O- Okay, h- here I go"

"Mnnn Ahnmnn"

With her hands on my chest, she lifted her cute ass. Whether it was because of her nervousness, she became more sensitive, moaning softly at the slightest touch inside her.

Then she lowered her hips, causing my spear to fully penetrate her again.

"I-I did it!" she said excitedly.

'Ahh, to have a Saint get excited about performing a sex position by herself turns me on.' 

My body itches to start moving fast, but I have to restrain myself. We're just getting started.

"Mn, now you must improve the movements so that we both feel good."

"I will!" She clenched her fist to inspire confidence.

I barely managed to restrain myself. Her expression is so adorable that I was about to ruin the moment.

Again, Delia lifted her hips. This time a little faster than before. Also...

"Mnnnnn!"

I millimetrically moved my hips to attack her G-spot, and she immediately felt it, stopping in place. Only when she recovered did she start to move again.

For a few minutes, her actions were slow and cautious. During all this time, my body trembled uncontrollably from rushing things. But, with great will, I managed to restrain myself.

And now that Delia has the necessary experience, it's finally time to give free rein to this passion.

"Mnnna! Ahnmn! N- No! I still can't get used to this feeling! Mnnnn!"

"Just enjoy it; it's just the two of us. You have nothing to fear!"

When she lifts her hips, I support her with my hands to increase her speed and attack in the places where it feels good for both of us. Even when she wants to deny it, her body is sincere.

'Still... I- I will never tire of this tightness! My penis is crushed inside her!'

Since now it is she who performs all, my silly brain enhances my sense of touch for survival purposes. But in reality, it is occupied only with increasing the pleasure coming from my manhood. 

'In other words, Delia's inner wetness and warmth are the best!' 

"Hanmnn! Ahnmnn! M- My body is weak; I may fall! Mnnn!"

"Ooh! Ohh! When you can't take it anymore, I'll hold you up! Don't worry!"

Delia is right. In just these few minutes, her body has been filled with sweat. And that's because, even when her status points have increased, she still doesn't have the muscles developed enough to be able to bring out her full potential.

That's why I rubbed her G-spot even more before her strength ran out. We'll cum together while the Cowgirl pose is still active… 

'God, give her strength!' 

My cock rubs her pussy while being squeezed from all directions. It's as if her insides are massaging me and inciting me to ejaculate. On the other hand, my glans mercilessly attacks her weak spot, making me feel tickled and giving Delia pleasure at the same time. Two birds with one stone.

Plus, not to forget the visual pleasure, her melons constantly sway back and forth. Also, the beads of sweat on her body, and her fluffy fox ears add to her unbelievable appeal. While her restless tails that more than once have brushed against my hands and make this one too sizzling a sight. Her charm is on another level!

"Ahnmn! Mnnnnnn! I - I- I'm gonna cum! Mnnnnnnnnaah!"

Unable to hold on any longer, Delia is the one who made her orgasm known first.

"Ooh! Me too! Here it comessss! Oooh!"

*Splurt Splurt Splurt Splurt Splurt Splurt*

At that very moment, Delia fell onto my chest with no energy. With her moans very close to my ear, my cock released its load deep inside her. Her oven trembled steadily, and her tightness just made my cock feel even better. Wave after wave of semen was spewed out in consequence, taking my breath away completely.

'Cowgirl Delia felt amazing! Is it too much to ask for it again?'

I looked at her face lying on my chest, but her eyes were still squinting and her breathing was heavy. I'm afraid it won't be possible to do an encore.

'Well, that's fine. The second round can start in this position as well.'

"Mnnnnn! Ahnmnnn! N- No! I- I haven't recovered yet! Mmnnnna!"

Stroking her beautiful fox ears, I started to move. Even though she still hasn't recovered, her three fluffy tails are wagging back and forth, telling me I'm doing a great job.

… 

Halfway through the second round, Delia passed out from pleasure.

Since I was so close to cumming, I continued to move with Delia asleep. It felt so good to be able to do whatever I wanted without her putting up any resistance that I cum again as if it were the first time.

After resting for a bit, I got up and went to take a bath.

'I must be fair. Alessia must also have the bed cold. I mustn't have favorites.'

When I finished, I dressed and gently shook Delia to wake her up.

"Mn?" She half-opened her eyes sleepily.

"Delia, I'm leaving. Sleep well."

"Mn, have a good one~"

'Ah-ah, Delia half asleep is the best.'

I kissed her on the forehead and then covered her with the blankets. It didn't take long for her to fall asleep again.

Outside the Temple, I recited the Space Travel magic and walked through the door.

I appeared in a room with a girl with long blonde hair lying on a double bed. This is not my parents' house, but the house I rented nearby. And this room is the same one where Alessia said goodbye, making me cum with her breast before I went to war.

I love that kind of goodbyes. They're much more effective than a kiss on the mouth.

Cof Cof, back on topic. Cautiously, I walked over to the bed and lifted the covers. Only then could I see what Alessia was currently wearing. Normally, when she sleeps, she doesn't wear anything. In other words, she sleeps naked.

'So... why is she now wearing a shirt and shorts?! Blasphemy! Well. Anyway, I'll take it off. So it's nothing too important. In fact, she looks really cute wearing simple clothes and being so unprotected. Don't tell me… Is this one of her strategies to seduce me? What a dangerous woman! I almost fell into her trap.'

Emir: "..."

'Ha! Who am I lying to? I'm already completely naked! I fell into the trap from the beginning.'

But I didn't do it because I'm a sex addict… I simply want to disable this trap to prevent someone else from falling into it, that's all. Deep down, I'm a person who sacrifices himself for others.

'Well, Alessia. Here I am. And I won't defend myself!'

Emir: "…"

'Even though I entered the bed without holding back, she didn't move an inch. Is she angry? But why? We said goodbye very lovingly, so I don't understand why she pretends to be sleeping... Or maybe she's really sleeping?'

I touched her big boobs over the shirt. They are so soft… One hand is not enough to cover one of them completely.

"Alessia... Alessia..."

"Mnn Haa Nnn"

I continued to caress her globes, but she didn't wake up. Let's change tactics. I inserted my hand under her shorts and played with her clitoris with two fingers.

"Mnnnnnnn... Mm? Master?"

"You're finally awake, Alessia. Do you remember what you promised me this morning?"

"You promised to continue our passion in the evening since you were rushing to my mother to cook the bear at that time." 

"I'm sorry, but now I don't-... Mnnnn Ahnmn I- I want to sleep."

"You say that, but your body says otherwise."

As I pulled my hand out of her pants, it came out wet.

Smiling, I started to take off her shirt and shorts.

"N- No, master. I'm being s-serious..."

She keeps refusing it, but her hands don't apply force to stop me. I removed her shirt and started to remove her shorts.

Only then do I feel something strange. I raised my head and observed her face. Her eyes, mouth, and expression tell me that she doesn't want to make love to me.

"Did something happen, Alessia?"


 

60