Ch 111: I want you to have a life even when I am not present
2.1k 4 61
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Did something happen, Alessia?"

"Huh?! Are you going to listen to me?!"

'Hey, don't look so surprised.'

"After saying goodbye to you, I went back to my in-laws' house, but... your mother punished me with double training for leaving without telling her."

Emir: "..."

Now I understand. When I gave them the bear, they were just going to train but changed their minds just to cook the bear. And, because of that, Alessia temporarily skipped training. But since she ran away with me, then my mother got angry.

She must have thought something like, 'I gave her some time to rest with the excuse of cooking the bear, but she ran away in return. Hmph! Let her forget about sleeping with my son tonight.'

'Well, maybe the latter was over the top. But that doesn't take away from the seriousness of the matter.'

Looking closer at her body, I notice that her muscles seem tense, as if they were forced to perform more activity than they are commonly used to.

I pressed with my finger on a specific point of her body, and then...

"Ow! It hurts..." Alessia reacted like this.

'I see. She doesn't want to have sex with me because she will feel pain instead of pleasure. Although she's a masochist, it's too early for real pain.'

''Haa... I understand; don't worry. It was my mistake to push you. So, I'll settle for sleeping next to you."

"Huh?!"

"Hey, don't be surprised!"

'Oops, I unintentionally said that expression out loud. Normally I shut up the finishers with Delia and Alessia since they take away the seriousness of my character. But contrary to my expectations...'

"Hehehehe" she smiled adorably.

Without wasting any time, I squeezed her round cheeks.

This time Alessia didn't blush but continued to smile. Better for me, so I can squeeze her round cheeks for longer.

Seconds later, she stopped smiling but looked noticeably happier.

"What were you laughing at?"

"Nothing... Thank you for listening to me," she smiled sincerely.

With our faces being so close to each other, I realized that her words wanted to say more than what they expressed. Maybe it's because she just woke up, but her face is easier to read. Without wasting the opportunity, I tried to deduce her words, and... I quickly managed to understand what she was hiding behind them.

"Don't be afraid to say no, Alessia. Even when you're weak, you still could have applied some strength to stop me, but you didn't. Remember this; I want you to be a normal woman who has friends and who has a life, even when I am not present... In my mind, you are not a slave. So, don't be afraid to say no; I will respect your opinion."

It's great that during fights in the labyrinth, she won't refuse my orders, as that way we can fight trusting each other completely. But I don't want Alessia to become someone who says 'yes' to everything. I like ups and downs in a relationship; otherwise, it will become monotonous.

"Thank you... Thank you, Emir," she said with a trembling voice and wet eyes.

'Hearing my name once in a while... not bad.'

I stroked her cheek again, but this time I moved closer and gave her an Eskimo kiss. She responded by wiggling her nose too.

"I changed my mind... We'll make love, but only if you promise me you won't be rough with me. Is that okay?"

"Do you even have to ask? You know how I'll answer," I said proudly.

"Hmph, if you don't keep your promise, I will get angry."

'Alessia becomes so cute when I treat her well…. Unfortunately, this arrogant me likes to tease her. So, that attitude rarely appears.'

"Mnnn Amnn Lero Mnnah"

While we kissed, I carefully took off her shorts. We currently lie on our sides, looking at each other. Lifting her leg and drawing her to me, I inserted my penis into her. In the pose called The Zen Moment.

"Hey... You didn't even bother when I inserted it unprotected. Are you okay with it?"

"Of course not, but you didn't even deign to buy a contraceptive magic formation on one of your trips, right?"

"Hm... I have one, but I don't know if you'd like it..."

I took out the heart-shaped contraceptive sticker from the inventory and showed it to her.

Alessia: "..."

'- This pervert master! He never changes!'

"See? It's better to do it unprotected."

"Grrr... It's ok, I'll accept it."

"Are you sure? I can buy you a star-shaped sticker if you don't like this one."

"Kuh Grrr"

'I don't know why, but I like to tease her… Is it because of her growls? Or because of her hateful glare?'

Of course, Alessia took the sticker out of my hand and stuck it on the lower part of her belly by herself. For a few seconds, a sexy heart glowed on her belly and then disappeared. It will glow again once I cum inside her.

"Ready?"

"I didn't change my mind" With a slightly angry tone, she stopped looking at me.

Smiling, I started to fidget.

"Mnnnn Mnnnah! Didn't- Didn't you say you would respect my opinion?"

"I do. The question is... Do you want me to stop?"

"Mnnn! Ahnmnm! Haanm! Nmnnha!"

This time, she didn't answer. She simply looked me in the eyes. I slowly moved closer to her face, giving her enough time to reject me if that's what she wanted, but... Our lips met, and we started kissing.

It's already customary to make love with Alessia wildly, to the point where she doesn't even bother to say anything to me anymore. But, this time, we're doing it like a loving couple. With modest speed and where physical contact abounds, especially in our hugging and kissing.

As I move, I do not neglect her weaknesses and rub her G-spot repeatedly, not forcefully but gently. This causes her wet tunnel to squeeze and caress me at times. Every time it trembles, the feeling is too cool.

"Ahnmnn! Mnnnha! Nnn Mnnn Haanmn!"

Without saying anything, we kissed and touched each other's bodies passionately. While I touched her melons, she hugged me by the neck, preventing me from pulling away from her.

Her ample globes are unparalleled. I have seen women on the streets who possess a breast that is too exorbitant, to the point where it doesn't look good. But Alessia's fruits are perfect… they feel good and look good, making her figure possess both elegance and sensuality.

Every time my dick enters her, I can feel her wetness and warmth. The contrast with the outside generates tingles that are added to her tremors, making the whole feeling increase in intensity. 

'It will make me addicted to this!' 

"Mnnnn! Mnnnnnnhaa! Mnnn Anmnn Haanmn! Nnnnmha!"

With one hand, I caress her breast while I move the other in the direction of her ass. With my hand on her buttock, I squeeze and caress it gently. Both places are so different, but they give me the same feeling. 

'Why is it that men are so attracted to these parts?'

Whatever the reason, my hands can't help but squeeze like there's no tomorrow.

When we are hugging, we can feel each other's body heat, breath, and smell. All that mixed together makes my blood boil. My adrenaline flows through my body, inciting me to keep moving, while for Alessia it's no different either. With each passing second, I feel how her hands pull me more into her and how her tongue moves inside my mouth, trying to savor me completely.

As the minutes pass, we both find ourselves on the edge. And yet, we don't separate our mouths.

"Ahmnn! Mnnnnnn! Mnnnnnnnha!"

*Splurt Splurt Splurt Splurt Splurt Splurt*

I released my load deep inside her without holding back. At the same time, her love hole completely crushed me. After all, she is cumming too. While all this is going on, our kissing continues, and our tongues continue to caress each other.

Kissing each other while we are cumming is the best thing in the world.

Especially the erotic heart glowing in her belly.

'Mn, this last one is very important.'

"Alessia..."

When I managed to free my mouth, I planned to declare my intention to initiate round two knowns, but... her eyes are closed, with no apparent intention to reopen until the next morning.

'Haa... The training must have left her very exhausted; that’s the reason why she didn't wake up even when I shook her initially. Well, I've done it with Delia before, so I can't complain.'

***

"Slurppp Mnnnph Amnnn Lero Churpp."

'Mm… ¡¿Mm?!'

I open my eyes very slowly and manage to see how Alessia has my cock in her mouth, with her cheeks contracted to perform a vacuum blowjob.

"Good morning, doesn't your body ache anymore?" I reach my hand up and stroke her head.

"Mnnn Churrppp. Mn, all the muscle aches are gone... Lero Lero"

After removing my penis from her mouth, she begins to lick it. Stretching her tongue down the shaft and drags it down one side. And, after replacing her saliva, she goes back to licking.

Watching her stick out her tongue to lick my cock is too sexy. After all, Alessia has a very beautiful face. And that such a face is performing a blowjob on me… I can't help but be thrilled.

"Ooh Oh Ohhh"

"Mnnnnnnph Slurppp Mnnn Churppp"

With my dick back in her mouth, she began to move her head up and down. My glans rubbed down her tongue, cheeks, and part of her throat. Such places felt so good… more than once I lost my breath.

But, since I just woke up, my senses are all a mess. In other words, my urge to cum is stronger than ever.

Caressing Alessia's head, my load was released without being able to say it out loud.

"Ooohh"

*Splurt Splurt Splurt Splurt Splurt Splurt*

"Mnnnnnnnn!"

My semen was released, staining her tongue and gums with my cloudy fluid. Already used to this, Alessia didn't even flinch, and accepted my cum while looking into my eyes.

"Guchu Guchu Guchu Guchu Guchu Guchu."

*Swallow*

"Aah~" She opened her mouth.

'It's a pity that Alessia doesn't try to taste my cum as Delia does, but well… the comparison between the two of them does nothing but thrill me even more. I can't wait to make love with the two of them at the same time. But I have to be strong. There are things that still need to be prepared…'


61